It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton not welcome in Egypt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

On Sunday, some threw tomatoes, water bottles and shoes at Clinton's motorcade as she left a ceremony marking the opening of a new US consulate in Alexandria.

At a news conference in Cairo, Clinton was asked if she regretted America's past support for Hosni Mubarak.

She answered: "We worked with the government of the country at the time. We work with governments around the world, we agree with some of them, we disagree with others of them. We were consistent in promoting human rights and speaking out for an end to the emergency war, an end to political prisoners being detained so I think you have to put this in context."

"Unfortunately, the United States' administration, for the past 60 years, has been supporting dictatorship(s) in the Arab and Muslim world. From what they saw happening in the Arab Spring, I think the people in the Arab world have spoken and the United States' administration has to listen to the voices of the people and they have no other option but to support democracy in Egypt as well as in the Arab world."

Abdulmawgoud Dardery, an MP who represents Luxor for the Freedom and Justice Party

AJE

Despite all meddling and supporting puppets in middle east , US is still trying to keep it's control in middle east.

But it is plain clear for Egyptian people that US was behind Mubarak and every other puppet in mideast.

The question is "Why US is not minding using it's own energy resources and leaving middle eastern people alone"

I think the answer is clear , parasites won't leave the victim unless they make sure that there is no blood in the victim.
edit on 17-7-2012 by mideast because: reading much news about liddle east I mixed up Syri with Egypt. Sorry

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Your trying to inform is useless as admitted cointelpro and threat monitering agents like John Carter are trying to sway public opinion on ATS.

IF you live in USA stop posting anything which is anti-rebel.Such people could have you put on a domestic terrorist list in USA.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

What does this have to do with Syria by the way?

Of course she isn't welcome in Syria and Iran and most likely other countries in the region. Unless the USA has already occupied them of course.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

Hate to break it to ya, but for better or worse, that's what this site is for. It is the only one left that I know of that is still semi-coherent. If you do not like it, go elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

then I am heading for some conspiracy forum that has its servers in the Resistance Against NWO headquarters aka Russia.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Saudi Arabia does not have an influx of American "Imperialism".

Want to know why?

They pay off our country and get to keep their draconian laws and human rights abuses.

Apparently America can be bought.

Why don't other countries follow the same example?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Please do so. (BTW if you think that their servers are any less corrupted than this one you should clearly not be on conspiracy sites to begin with. You cannot fill up a glass that's already full)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

sorry dude you are wrong.USA is becoming nazi ,while Russia marches to freedom.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I don't even see the point of arguing this with you but I guess you don't realize that who ever controls the currency controls everything. The same banking cartels that are turning North America into a crap-hole own central banks in Russia as well, so go do some research and then we'll talk, or maybe not (preferably the latter).

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

central bank of russia is owned by SberBank which in turn is owned by Russian govt.And President Putin arrested Lord Jacob's rothschild's lackey Khodorsky and drove out another puppet berezovsky and Nevzlin.Refer to Lyndon Larouche and Igor Panarin .West attempted to overthrow Putin but instead their western color revolution NGO's have been exposed.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I guess you've never heard of Czar Nicholas. In the mid-1800s, his father refused to allow the Rothschilds to initiate their fractional reserve banking system in Russia. The Rothschilds responded by instigating World-War-One and the Russian Revolution, followed by the murdering of the entire Russian royal family. And I do mean the entire family. Any posturing that is made on behalf of Russia is just song and dance to confuse people. You know what the only 2 countries left in the world with nationalized currency are? North Korea and Iran. Also, I must not forget to mention Libya, as just before Qadhaffi was dragged through the streets by American-backed Al-Qeada militants, he was trying to instate the Silver Dinar. The Rothschilds didn't like that too much so they got NATO to perpetrate that bundle of war-crimes for them. If the Russians really had any quarrel at all with the banking cartel, than Russia would be a war-zone or a painted enemy right now. They are not, therefore they are not against the bankers, only a different hand on the same body. Welcome to the real world. There is nowhere you can run to if things really get bad, so you might as well deal with what we have...that is unless you feel like moving to Iran or North Korea.

edit on 17/7/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Stalin was a rothschild enemy.They sent Hitler to destroy him.Hitler failed.Ultimately they bribed his inner circle to poison him.

First,its not easy to take down Russia.Second there was a demonic prophecy in the Sabbatean Frankists that Russia will be trouble in their plans to rule the world and be their downfall.Which is why They use covert methods like Bribing politicians(gorbachev was bribed) to destroy russia .Same with Yeltsin.Putin is different.Not obedient. Which is why they are trying to remove him.And russia has scalar weapons which can ruin their plans . So Russia is targetted by soft power.

I suggest you refer to Igor Panarin former KGB .He has explained the role of Monarchy and Rothschild well.

AnD russia is a painted enemy and is being surrounded by ABM systems since putin is in power.
edit on 17-7-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

It actually probably has to do more with the Israeli-Middle Eastern conflict and Egypts changing attitude towards Iraq.

As much as ATSers love to play the oil bit, it is not always the reason.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You cannot take the account of one man on such a big topic. If you had read more than one book on the topic, you would know that Communism was created by the Rothschilds as a counter-point for Capitalism. If you are right, it would explain why Stalin was so paranoid, but that's the only point for your argument that I can think of. Stalin was very useful for the Rothschilds as he made the West very afraid for a very long time. Also, if you knew anything about the Rothschilds, you would know that they fund and orchestrate all sides of a conflict. That is the only way to accomplish the desired result for the Rothschilds. All I'm trying to say is don't put your faith in any political entity as you will surely be disappointed.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Stalin did not make west afraid.It was Khrushchev.He was installed in power by jews.After that there was considerable infighting between KGB geopoliticans like Stemenko(anti rothschild),Khrushchev and Brezhnev(rothschild puppets) and Brezhnev and was killed as General Stemenko killed( was killed by rothschild loyalists) .Its said that Stemenko and Ogarkov was in control of the scalar and cosmospheres of Russia.

Communism was created by the Rothschilds

Yes ,Rothschild and Trotsky and Lenin created international communism.Stalin killed Lenin,killed trotsky and replaced it with national communism. I suggest you read Rothschild conducts Red Symphony.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Because bribing is not going to solve the problem.

People in middle east know that US is puppet supporter and that they can not confide US as a friend who is after their interests.

Saudi Arabia is down the road to lose the puppet sooner or later.

new topics

top topics

join