It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Spotted in Northern Ohio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I'm not usually one to talk about this topic to often but I find this one particularly interesting. On Wednesday night there was a UFO sighting in a town that I live nearby. A friend of mine and I saw this but I didnt think anything of it at the time. We just say a colorless light hanging in the sky from the angle we were at. Anyway, what seems strange is that all the news sources out here in Ohio covered this on TV but they are not putting it on their website. I found a local radio show host that has some of these pics which I have provided in the link below. Does anyone in Ohio by chance have other photos or an actual news article to refrence? Also I was curious if anyone else saw this themselves so they can describe it better.

Here is the link:
www.wtam.com...

EDIT:
I found an article on this here:
www.cleveland.com.../base/features-0/109656236423620.xml

[edit on 8-10-2004 by build319]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Yesterday afternoon between 12:00 and 12:30 pm (Thursday oct. 7 '04) I spotted two objects in the sky above Mentor. Both were way up in the atmosphere and appeared to be rather large. They were brown-ish/bronze-like in color, and would glint when the sun hit them. One of them only hung around for about 3-5 minutes then disappeared. The other object was around for about 20 minutes. It maneuvered in a way not indicative of an airplane or helicopter, in that it moved forward, backward, diagonally, sideways and back, hovering, tilting, all around this one area of the sky. Every now and then I would catch a glimpse of the sun shining off of it. Truly bizarre. I couldn't figure out what it was. Only that it almost moved at times like a kite would move, however i've never seen a kite up that high in the sky, and definitely not of the shape or configuration that these objects were. After watching this for a good 20 minutes, it suddenly started moving forward in a direct, straight line towards the west. I followed it's movement for about a minute when it disappeared / moved out of my range of sight.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Did you have a chance to get any pictures? Just a defacto question of mine.
What directtion were you facing? North? I just trying to place if its the one that I saw.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I was looking to the north-west. Naturally I didn't get any pictures or video. I was on my lunchbreak sitting in the parking lot in my car. Now's the time to break down and get one of those silly camera phones........

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Yeah those camera phones actually do come in handy, go figure
. If you have chance check out 1100am (between 3pm and 6pm I think). Thats the Mike Trivisano show. They have been noticing the same stuff lately too.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Here is a video link to one of the news channels in the area covering this particular occurance. They mentioned that Lockheed Martin maybe testing some aircraft of their own which could have been what we saw.

View the video here

if that link doesnt work go to www.woio.com... and it is located in the lower right hand side under the Top Video Archive.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
American news is hillarious. I'd say - looking at that - that it's just a government test that threw up some unexpected results and may have given the game away unexpectedly. It'd be good to get a closer look at the video, but i doubt they'll put it online.

new topics

top topics

join