It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katy Perry - what do you think of this....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I was doing some thinking about what's been going on with Katy Perry..... watch this....

So before she was famous she was singing gosple music as she was (I think) a Christian.

Then she gets famous doing the bi-curious video. (I kissed a girl) And she announces that she sold her sole to the devil.

Then she does a bunch of other sexy videos all her original hits,

Then we see "Part of Me", which was a total mil psy op to recruit women.

Then it gets kinda weird....

She puts out Wide Awake. The video is odd in that not only does it depict her return to her roots or innocence so to speak. But in 2:05 she says she's "Born again". And it's as if she's saying she's seen both sides of the playing feild.

What I find funny about all this is that this is actually similar to what happened with MIchael Jackson. At first all his videos were about being bad azz. And evil. Thriller, Bad, etc etc. Then later he started doing videos promoting positive messages. Like "Black and White, They don't really care about us, etc etc". And he said in an interview that he had figured out the system. How they had manipulated him at first, but then how he wasn't gonna follow there program and was only gonna release songs with a positive message. At which point the media and others demonized him as a pediphile, as a weirdo, as addicted to cosmetic surgury, tried to put him in jail, bankrupted him, and eventually kill him etc etc. All when he started doing positive albums.

So I just wonder in the back of my mind is this an honest turn of events for Kate Perry or perhaps just an elaborate hoax to get people thinking she is turning to the good again, meanwhile it's just a ploy to get Christians to listen and others who want to see her innocent side not just her slutty side. And if it isn't a ploy will they try and ruine her like they did with Michael.

Anyway what are your thoughts?

Now watch these videos. I'll show you exactly what I'm talking about.....

Her christian album:

sells soul to the devil:

Then it was just sexy hits for a while. All her original hits.

Then we get this one, Part of Me. Well done mil psy op recruiting video by her:

Then "Wide Awake" - where she seems to come across as if she's saying she understands it all now.

Anyway what are your thoughts? Is this kinda like Michael jackson's attempt to get out of his controllers grasp or is this just an attempt to appear that way, meanwhile it's just a ploy?

edit on 17-7-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Great post!

I have read this similar concept about MJ and another artiest before. Let me do some brain storming and think of other names that appeared to follow a similar path.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I think their own narcissistic personalities and probable mental illnesses have more to do with their weird behavior than anything else. Granted they have some incredible talents but that doesn't make them mentally stable. I do feel that the industry encourages them to do whatever it takes to make money and stay relevant. Their own greed and lust for power makes them willing participants.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Were you reading The Vigilant Citizen OP? He does excellent work on the whole music and entertainment industry strangeness. My opinion is that a good portion of events and taboo in this industry is motivated by money with being able to practice the occult as a bonus. No doubt some bands and singers have personal and prescribed agendas, it can be a powerful and influential tool for good or bad. You can take just about anyone that's good looking and can hit a note and turn them in to a star for the less then easily amused populace.

Throw in a good beat and play it on the radio 200 times a day until its burned in to your bloody brain, there is a popular radio station where I use to live that literally played less then a dozen songs on loop a day. I sometimes reckoned if it was some type of psyop station, learning that repetition is a tactic used in mind control e.g alpha and delta state. No refuting there is a dark and mysterious aspect to modern entertainment.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Just like the symbolism in videos, it is all just marketing. Artists are always trying to recreate themselves, and prove they can widen their base of influence. Katy also just went through a difficult breakup with Russell Brand.

Being a Christian originally, or born-again later does not make one immune from carnal desires, or opportunities that fame and stardom bring. I'm sure all of these folks struggle with their spirituality compared to their unique opportunities to explore pleasures.

I don't think this is anything surprising. Just an artist being an artist and a young person being a young person.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Pssssst...

It's soul.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Cyprex...... thanks man!

I wonder if it's possible that some smart producer thought, "hmmmm Michael Jackson 101". Go from good to bad back to good.. So at that point Kate was all about sex sells. So maybe the producer says to kate... "Oh by the way, next album we're changing things up, gonna do the michael 101, your going back to good now". ha ha

I think though with michael it was authentic. If it wasn't he wouldn't have been attacked by the media so bad and demonized. Like if you say describe michael jackson to most americans most will say "good music but he was basically a freak of nature in every way, and a deviant". Like talk about a great media pr hit job that was done on that guy, frig! So if Kate doesn't get blow back then my guess is that it's stagged antics. But regardless you never know what she's thinking. Like the one person posted it's just a young person going though young person stuff. And she's just a singer. Most everything else is set up for her. She just goes along with whatever she's told to do or sing. I think celebs like that must feel kinda like prisoners to there fame. They can't go out in public anymore. Then in private they have all these people controlling them. That would suck.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Check her ear rings at 1;17 on the "Wide Awake" video. Looking mighty masonic to me. Granted they are not exact, but damn close. Interesting.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Nothing but a creative manipulation.Just like her created marrige.Brand pushing a brand and visa versa,that marrige,like all Hollywood marriges are as fake as her wig.But hey sell's millions of dollars worth of trash magazine's right?
edit on 17-7-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I miss MJ, so much. I was really looking forward to his new tour and music...

I like Katy Perry too. It's hilarious as all get out when my boys start singing along with the song "Peacock". Every single time I want to die inside with laughter. They are only tots so they thought it was kind of hilarious when I explained to them she was talking about THEIR peacocks. Which I then had to go into a long discussion as to why you don't show your peacock off anywhere you go. At the time it was an amusing ordeal.

As to these musicians and actors gleaning something the rest of us don't understand....

Well, they are the one's with the money and in the position to know, aren't they?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ms. Perry is a product, a consumer item. Scripted, produced and marketed just like autos or toothpaste.

The A&R guys know exactly what they are doing and who will buy the stuff that she is trying to sell.

It's a business. And they are probably fostering all this conspiracy BS to keep Perry in the media eye.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I don't like all Katy Perry's songs, but she does seem like a very cute and sincere girl, and I like some of her songs, and Snoop Dogg likes her, and she married Russell Brand, so she has to be a good sport! All in all, I like her a lot, despite her poppy music.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I really love when people point to Katy Perry saying, "I sold my soul to the devil." Because it's not like that's an idiom or anything. Everyone who has ever used that phrase 100% meant they sold their actual soul to the literal devil.

I think people like to forget that famous people are, you know, people. I'm not saying Katy perry should feel ashamed or guilty about anything she's done, but maybe, maybe she does. Maybe she feels kind of bad about leaving her Christian roots to wear a bra that shoots out whipped cream. Also, she recently went through a divorce. Maybe she's re-evaluating things, trying some new old things.

And she's made enough money that she can try to do this. It probably won't work. People probably won't go for it and the record companies will say, "Hey, let's go back to what works" and she'll probably agree.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SaulGoodman

Or maybe she and other main stream artists are controlled by the illuminati.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
It is easier to start under a Chtrisrian label than a main stream label. Many artists have started under the guise of a Chrialstian label only to be heard and accepted under a main stream label. Not as uncommon as one would think.

She started out as Katy Hudson.

Raist

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I saw this video when it first came out and thought "ILLUMINATI". I was watching this video just a little while ago and the thing that kept attracting me was the pegan heart. And instantly thought "WTICH"
She did look like a witch at one point.

top topics

join