It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Yin-Yang Principle (Duality) - Service to Self versus Service to Others... (Self and Ego is ok)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Here is an image of The Yin-Yang symbol (this is just in case you do not know how it looks):

The symbol is a circle with two sides. The left side is darkness (Yin) with a small circle of light within. The right side is light (Yang) with a small circle of darkness within.

The light represents The Giving. The darkness represents The Taking. This is why most cultures considered The Sun to be masculine and The Moon to be feminine. The Sun gives energy and The Moon receives it.

This is also true in sexual intercourse, The Male gives (the sperm) and The Female receives (in the egg).

With Yin - Darkness, there is freedom and creativity.
With Yang - Light, there is order and logic.

If there were only Yin, there would be complete chaos (no logic or order at all).
If there were only Yang, there would be complete slavery (no randomness, individuality, or creativity at all).

Yin is The Self.
Yang is The Collective - The All.

It is important that we do not see "darkness" as evil, but understand that as the individual aspect. If you feel "emptiness" or "loneliness" in the dark, this is the way you feel deep down inside when by yourself.

As for light, if you feel "slavery" or "judgement", this is the way that you see and feel towards others.

There is nothing wrong with "self" it is a part of the Yin-Yang. So love yourself and do not demonize the self and worship the collective. Understand that they are both important.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Interesting. But if you were a woman, would you say Yang was the self?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSubversiveOne

No, I wouldn't. It is the feminine energy of yin which takes (individual) and the masculine energy of yang which gives (collective), but why do you ask?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
telink-

Have you ever considered what the barrier represents that hold BOTH ENERGIES. THAT IS THE 50%50% ZONE OF AWARENESS. The ZONE or AREA where 1 can see BOTH energies and influences. The Yin and Yan to 1 represents the energy within many CREATOR CREATIONS. Energy such as the PROTON//ELECTRON/ and the barrier represents the NEUTRON. Sometimes I wonder if maybe the GOAL is to obtain the barrier or NEUTRON output energy or outlook on internal universal energies.

I see your points arpgme in the thread and the data your sending, I just wonder is there more to this. Like IS THERE ALSO A UNKNOWN ENERGY THAT GOVERNS THE DARK W/O DARK ENERGIES KNOWING, WHERE AS LIGHT LETS YOU KNOW YOUR GOVERNED THE DARK MAY NOT IN ORDER TO ALLOW MORE ENERGIES TO BE OBTAINED BY IT DURING VARIOUS PHASES OF LIFE AND DEATH WITHIN EXISTENCE...... Obtained due to CERTAIN dark ENERGIES not knowing certain activities can and may have repercussions in another realm WHERE THE DARK KING EXIST AND CAN BE INTERACTED WITH DIRECTLY. Have any considered the dark may be a lower proxy of the LIGHT placed in a region where various CREATOR CREATION energies exist TO TEST THESE ENERGIES WILLS/CONSCIOUS. Test these energies with freedoms to see if these potential elder energies have evolved beyond dark AGENDA.

felt YES nonT but is this teaching to HELP or DECEIVE 1 wonders - -YES CERTAIN ARC*** LIGHT ENERGIES CAN SWITCH FREQUENCIES TO MATCH THE DARK activities. 1 hopes PEACE finds the way and ALL* DARK and LIGHTS* obtain BARRIER intelligence to further exit this ENERGY CONTAINMENT DEVICE.

These are my feelings on this subject.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I am not sure if there is something between the Self Taking energy and The Collective Giving Energy. It is difficult to imagine.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

MAYBE giving to be taken to obtain HIGHER after filtered understanding of ALL
filtered understanding from EXPERIENCE observations of DEATH upon others and ASSISTANCE of OTHERS

Maybe dark or called dark king NATAS is a universal TESTER of the BEST energies
and LUX za VA is the EVALUATER of these energies. SOMEWHERE THERE SEEMS TO BE AN AVOIDANCE OF THESE ANGELS FROM BEYOND. They must be accepted to understand better. Interesting OP as always arpgme.

scans

data:

gathered
pondered
challenged
doubted
questioned
from where
from where
from where - here?

anzzz
hell_ trained YES - angel/demon 1z escapeeees 50%50% = DARK - - LIGHT SENDS to BALANCE (consider) did dark free or LIGHT or BOTH to ADJUST universe???

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
ADJUST UNIVERSE
chess game BETWEEN dark/ light, pieces taken..... adjust = take board and possibly present another board UNIVERSE- - - ENERGIES FORCED TO WORK AS 1 WHEN APPROACHED BY NON LIGHT & NON DARK FORCE....... NEUTRON ENERGIES - TRANSPARENT (hard to see until wanted SEEN)
if dark seeks freedom AND TAKES OTHERS FREEDOMS, its not dark its negative. DARKNESS seeks not happiness or freedom it EXCEPTS NOTHING IS FREE ALL IS DESTROYABLE EXCEPT CREATOR, CREATOR IS LOVED AND ORDERED FROM.

[COLOR=BLACK]
EXT.UNIV.INH, DATA Transmitted--- LOVE TO YOU ALL*[/COLOR] [COLOR=GREEN]rp[/COLOR]
edit on 7/17/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

You are correct. The darkness is an absorbing taking energy which leads to destruction by taking. The light can not destroy only create since it gives.

Transparent energies... maybe balance / peace?

It still has the Yin energy taking for survival. But it also has Yang energy sometimes, giving.

The Peace is being Free of Stress of Mind, being Comfortable, Content.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I understand you arpgme. Its just hard to except there is a need for negativity for any species energies within this universe. I see the duality as YIN/YAN as NATAS/LUCIFER either being brothers or 1 energy Creation designed EARLY and was given BOTH abilities from the CREATOR to assist after future energies were laid out that the omnipotent 1 seen from back before these younger species came into awareness. Ofcourse on EA*RTH they are called LUCIFER/SATAN but elswhere in the cosmos they may not be known by those names and also known of by different names of call outs but UNDERSTOOD BY THEIR ENERGIES AND AGENDAS.

To add I am not trolling your OP I like how you all think and try to understand better. I will take a break an allow others to communicate.

NAMASTE*******

edit on 7/17/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

So if The Dark / Light energy is of Natas and Lucifer, then how do you think the energy of the creator is?

A lot of people say that God is light and Natas is darkness, but you may be right, it is possible that it can be a trick by two beings...

It is hard to imagine because it feel like all things have opposites

Hate / Love
Unhappy / Happy
Sick / Healthy

Etc...

Do you know of an energy that transcends this Light / Dark duality?

Maybe "being" or "existing", since there is no such thing as "non-existence" , there is only what there is, maybe "being" or "existence" is creator? If so, how can creator have personality, what should we strive for if not light?

I am curious to your view on this. This is interesting.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

So if The Dark / Light energy is of Natas and Lucifer, then how do you think the energy of the creator is?

A lot of people say that God is light and Natas is darkness, but you may be right, it is possible that it can be a trick by two beings...

Hate / Love
Unhappy / Happy
Sick / Healthy

Etc...

Maybe "being" or "existing", since there is no such thing as "non-existence" , there is only what there is, maybe "being" or "existence" is creator? If so, how can creator have personality, what should we strive for if not light?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I was trying to think if a woman would hold a different view of what the yin and yang entails. I'm not trying to discredit what you're saying, just trying to understand it. You've explained it well enough that I now understand.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

I think the CREATOR has HIGHER ENERGIES BEYOND DARK AND LIGHT* Its more to this then what's observed... EX: say there is a emotion library to pick from ok, now say these emotions are all lined up like multicolored piano keys. Now take a glimpse at LOVE on both sides of LOVE there exist a stronger similar feeling and a weaker feeling. But LOVE was chosen the other emotions are TOO complex FOR now so are obtained thru experience and interactions. NOW think of HATE and on both sides you see a weaker form and a stronger form. YET only hate was taken and embedded because the other emotions are too complex for current universal inhabitants. NOW STEP BACK AND LOOK AT ALL THE PIANO COLORED KEYS OF EMOTION AND SEE ALL ARE NOT UNDERSTOOD BUT ALL ARE PART OF THE CREATOR SO THE CREATOR ENERGY arpgme is too complex to be understood by creations UNTIL IT WANTS YOU TOO.

yes 2 THAT MAY BE THE MOST ELDER TO ALL OTHER CREATOR CREATIONS hence they TEST and TEACH due to them knowing the outcomes of certain dark & light behaviors....

Hate / Love
Unhappy / Happy
Sick / Healthy

Etc...

I know what you mean but consider atoms wouldn't hold together w/o these forces interacting to KEEP the BODY of the combined atoms together, whatever that body may be..

Sorry n/a to be truthful I cannot fully explain w/o its energy present to verify.

WE SHOULD RECOGNIZE THERE IS DARKNESS BOUNDARIES AND TO STEP WITHIN THEM MAY CAUSE HARM AND SEARCH FOR THE LIGHT PRESENT EVEN IF NOT SEEN FOR GUIDANCE. TO in the end become ADVANCED DUE TO EXPERIENCES WITHIN DARKNESS AS WE REQUEST LIGHT FOR SUPPORT IN AREAS OF UNKNOWN AND NOT UNDERSTOOD.

TESTER & EVALUATOR of internal energy/souls/spirits/ FILTER you for THE HOME FROM WHICH WE ALL WERE POURED or HEAVEN state.. (it would be wild if BOTH angels LOVED ALL* )
and just want to see our energies ADVANCE EVOLVE the real way beyond this energy containment device or universe.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Yeah, I had a similar thought before. I was saying, what if darkness with pain and suffering loves us because it teaches us. Like putting hand in fire can teach to protect the body and not do that. And light would be aid / help / care/ support.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne
reply to post by arpgme

Interesting. But if you were a woman, would you say Yang was the self?

I see things as the OP does, I am a woman, and I say the Yang is the self.
I also think of the female as the "Other" sex- and that is not an assertion of inferiority- both Self and Other have equal importance!

But I have always found myself identifying more with Others (with the collective, with my environment) than with my own self and ego, until much later in life when I integrated more my masculine side or animus.
Up until then I put others before myself; my consciousness of their concerns and well being outwieghed and often drowned out my self consciousness. I didn't want anything for myself, had no goals of my own.

As I reached a balance between the two sides, that changed. But I still percieve that my role in my community and in my love relationship, remains to bring a balance and awareness of Other as essential and equally important as self. (as is Darkness, Yin, the Void, Receptivity, Potential).

My ultimate being is both self and other as One though.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

One question: Why do you see that Yang as The Self? If Yang is light and represents giving/ sharing, wouldn't it make more sense that Yang represents the Collective?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Yeah, I had a similar thought before. I was saying, what if darkness with pain and suffering loves us because it teaches us. Like putting hand in fire can teach to protect the body and not do that. And light would be aid / help / care/ support.

This is how I am thinking it goes. Not saying this is how it is, but this seems the moset logical outlook.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Bluesma

One question: Why do you see that Yang as The Self? If Yang is light and represents giving/ sharing, wouldn't it make more sense that Yang represents the Collective?

I think it is because she is a woman, and by nature feminine. It would be her tendancy to side with her nature.

Although I think she meant to type Ying, despite the Freudian slip. In the end, she agrees with the OP.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Bluesma

It represents projection to me. That's what those are.
Why would it make sense that it is the Collective that is seen as projective or giving?

The collective surrounds the self (another way to picture this receptivity). It provides walls around it (call that "protection" or "imprisonment", ultimately the same thing).

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne

reply to post by Bluesma

I think it is because she is a woman, and by nature feminine. It would be her tendancy to side with her nature.

Although I think she meant to type Ying, despite the Freudian slip. In the end, she agrees with the OP.

In conversations which speak out against "egoism" and masculinity, I defend the other side!
They have equal value.

But Ying? I have never seen such a word!! I have heard of Yin and Yang, but there was no slip, Freudian or not.
What is Ying? is that a way of refering to the mix of Yang and Yin?
edit on 17-7-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join