It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

long time listener , first time caller......err somthing like that i suppose.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Hello ATS, I would like to take a moment to introduce myself. I am inverslyproportional. I am at all times both absolutely dependant on the "system" yet oppose all forms of control over myself and others. I am the preditory sheeple that consumes your fears, and leaves little piles of hope, and dreams of a better life in my wake.

Ok, now that that is out of the way. HELLO ATS, I usually just lurk around the net, but have of late realized that my silence has been misinterpreted as acceptance, this is not the case. I will no longer lurk and remain silent as this world I love to hate so much slips any farther down the abyss, if I don't at least voice my decent than I am no better than those causing the harm.

Also have any of you read the thread on reddit about the burger king employee posting pictures of themselves violating the food they are paid to prepare? This is exactly the type of IRL trolling I can no longer abide. WTF is wrong with people today?

Best wishes
In/out

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Welcome to ATS...about time you crawled out of your rabbit hole, and joined ours....

I look forward to your input in the cookie mix of ATS. We have plenty of nuts already, so hold off on those.

Des

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
you know this is ATS
& not Coast to Coast

as for eatting @ the Kings Burger
I guess you can't have it your way

join