A Powerful Meditation - A great and short way to learn more about yourself quickly. (Light and Dark

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
It is impossible for the process to "go wrong" or to be from "imagination" if you do this process correctly. Just follow the steps and know that you are doing it correct. It is best to read all of the steps, and then do it, rather than trying to do the meditation as you read it step by step. You can do this meditation as often as you want see if everything is ok or if there is something you should or want to improve that you are unaware of.

Eventually, you will be able to have clear self-knowledge when both sides are in alignment with love and there are no fears, hate, or judgement.

1. Relax - focus on breathing in and out
2. Visualize a white light (just focusing on it - being aware of it)
3. Focus on receiving information from the white light - know that it will happen
4. Keep focusing on the light and be aware of the thoughts popping up
5. Remember the thoughts and its messages

The messages received by the light represents The Collective Mind, it is your relationship to your species (humanity) and the all and its relationship to you. Take note of that. See if there are any improvements you should be making.

What did you see? How did you feel? How can that information help you in your relationship to others and the world in general? Did the information from light seem "nice"? Did you feel like a "slave"? If so, ask yourself why, do you believe that you are controlled by society or by your peers and family? If you feel unworthy or judged, ask yourself "why". Do you feel like others are judging you or that you are unworthy compared to others?

1. Relax - focus on breathing in and out
2. Visualize darkness
3. Focus on receiving information from the darkness
4. Keep focusing on the darkness and be aware of the thoughts popping up
5. Remember the thoughts and its messages

What did you see? How did you feel? How can that information help you in your relationship to others and the world in general? Did the information from darkness seem "nice"?

The darkness represents your true self, the part of you that is hidden to others (and sometimes even to your own self) and most natural. The sub-conscious mind. which are either suppressed or you are unaware of. This can be due to fear, hate, disgust, nonacceptance.

If you feel loneliness in the darkness, examine that and ask yourself "why". Are you lonely unless you are with people? Do you distract yourself from yourself with Television, Music, and other forms of entertainment?

Did you feel weak and needed to be "saved"? Ask yourself "why". Do you feel vulnerable in life?

Did you feel scared, hated, insulted? Ask yourself "why"? Are these feelings that you are suppressing? Are these feelings that are negative and are dominant? Do you not accept yourself and tend to judge yourself?

Please tell me your experiences with this meditation! I hope it is very useful!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Interesting. Thoughts seem to flow immediately for me, when I focus on the light I seem to focus more on the future, hopes of things to come. When I concentrate on the darkness, there are thoughts that seem almost confrontational, not necessarily negative, things about my past and how I go about myself today, followed by a feeling of peace and acceptance. It really does help to analyze it instead of just ignoring like most of us do.
edit on 17-7-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

I agree, too many people are focusing on other things and other people, which is not really a bad thing, but it becomes a problem when you completely focus on something other than yourself and begin to become unware of your own emotions and beliefs.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I'm going to try this, but on the light portion. I know already what shadow is and where the monitoring and threats I had come from. I'll stay with light.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The problem, in my case, is visualizing. I can focus on my breathing, calm down, all that. But the light... I know it's all around us, hell, we're even made of light.. But getting the visual confirmation of that is difficult. I can imagine things in my mind, but I am always aware that it's not real, so when I close my eyes the darkness/not seeing anything usually takes over. Any tips ?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Here is a shortcut, to picturing it, these pictures are some of more recent sun pictures, a few are captures off my short videos I got, with ksnapshot. This is what I always picture, the Light, I picture the sun's glow or sun in all of us, and we're shining like the sun. You can float as high up Jacob's ladder and the frequencies in the light as well.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Now this can be helpful, thank you!
Will try this tonight. It's hard to visualize something when you're not too sure about what it should be like.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Always wanted to try. It's hard for me to focus on anything but this is quick, simple, straight to the point and hopefully I can gain something from it.

Thank you for posting this OP.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Wow thanks for the pictures...it should help a lot with the light visualization!!!!

I meditated tonight and I was not able to visualize it more than a second...but now that I see it, Ièm sure i will have a better chance of maintaining it. One thing that was weird is that I felt a pinch on the top of my head (coronal) lasted a few minutes

I feel great now and I definately try the technique in th OP (light only though)!!

will post back when I have tried it

Thanks and S+F

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Those are very beautiful picture.

Unfortunately, many people are afraid to dive deep into the individual mind. They only focus on the Collective (The Light).

So many people only want to focus on The All - The Collective - The Light, instead of sinking deep into the sub-conscious mind to see what is there. Many people are afraid of this deep down inside but it has to be healed eventually. If you don't do it, the light will shine on the darkness and it will be revealed anyway, might as well focus on the darkness head on and deal with any discomfort which you become aware of.

Some people feel embarrassed or judged by the light because they did not deal with the darkness and they let it sit there trying to hide it instead of learning to deal with it.

new topics

join