It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“You Are Now in the last Few Months Before the Big Day" – Channeled Message

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by paddymelon
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I suggest you think twice about this statement because the confirmation will come from Obama. He's scheduled to make a statement to the world that will shake everyone out of their complacency.

Interesting comment can you please elaborate, and/or maybe perhaps provide us a link?

Thanks,

RT

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The problem with these messages from SaLusa, is they have enough of a 'feel good' content to get you suckered in and coming back for more. To compound this even more they always encourage you to only accept those message that resonate with you, and then proceed to tell you things that we all WANT to be true.

I actually don't judge them at all. I read them and think "Wouldn't that be nice?" and then let it go, but in the meantime I'm not trying to run up all my credit cards in the hope that they are right and we're all leaving this 3D reality at the end of the year.

Hope can be a cruel master, but it's an ok servant.

The SaLusa messages are are very repetitive. You can go back to the first messages and theyre already making promises and raising hopes back then. Here are a couple of quotes from the very first two SaLusa messages, back in 2006. See if you think they were right...

I am SaLuSa of The Galactic Federation, and feel great happiness that you are finally in the year of action that will see the manifestation of many of our promises to you.

I am SaLuSa and I tell you that we will soon be openly landing on Earth, but a few preliminary arrangements must first be concluded. This is the year for positive action, and you are all near to seeing the first step towards the official announcement of our coming.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Right on brotha.... I agree with you one hundred percent.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperManny

Wait what???? oh man... So I racked up all this debt and now have to pay it back... Oh man.... Oh wait... Thank God for Chapter 7....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
If the "channeler" is aware of what he's doing, he's just another narcissist. If not, he's simply dissociating and disowning parts of his self.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Let's get on with it already. I'm tired and I don't want to have to keep dealing with the BS.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by paddymelon

I suggest you think twice about this statement because the confirmation will come from Obama. He's scheduled to make a statement to the world that will shake everyone out of their complacency.

LOL! I'm not gullible enough to have to think twice about my statement. I'm bang on the money. End of conversation!

IRM

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012

Right on brotha.... I agree with you one hundred percent.

Nice one my good man!

IRM

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Spartaxa

many are following this.

www.prophecy.mx...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesofOz
reply to post by Spartaxa

many are following this.

www.prophecy.mx...

James,

It might be a good idea to introduce yourself and get to know members on ATS, before trying to draw them into your personal forum, since your new the Mods my give you a break/warning, but it is against ATS T&C to spam or advertise.

I would remove the links to your site, if you can or the mods will do it.

I can see your site is not for financial gain and your trying to do a good thing.

Peace,

RT
edit on 25-7-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I was watching a prophet online several weeks ago. He has made many predictions in the past, all of which have come true. During his live broadcast he had a vision. He was talking with what he called an angel, and the angel told him there would be "an awakening" in October, among other things he said he was told not to tell just yet. That is the same time frame of the channeled message the OP is discussing here. I have read other predictions that something big will happen in the latter part of October.
All these predictions pointing to the same time is making me wonder if we really are in for something major to happen this time?

If anyone wants to check out the prophet's site, it is www.KimClement.com

Thanks for the info, OP. S&F for you.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
I was watching a prophet online several weeks ago. He has made many predictions in the past, all of which have come true.

Well, this guy doesn't seem to think that Kim Clement gets it right all of the time. It would be one thing to occasionally "misread" a sign in prophecy, but it's little tough to wave off something like this:

This is the word of the Lord! “In 1998 and in 1999, I will breathe upon the church, I will breathe upon my people. And dead bones will come to life. From the north to the south, to the east to the west, dead bones shall come alive. And God says, I will say to those who are dead, live! I will say to those who are sick, be healed! I will say to those who are poor, be rich! I will say to those who are in captivity, be delivered! I will take them, I will break them, I will make them.”

I don't know about you, but I don't remember the dead coming to life back in 1999.

If someone's predictions supposedly come from God, should they ever be wrong? I don't think so.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by sled735
I was watching a prophet online several weeks ago. He has made many predictions in the past, all of which have come true.

Well, this guy doesn't seem to think that Kim Clement gets it right all of the time. It would be one thing to occasionally "misread" a sign in prophecy, but it's little tough to wave off something like this:

This is the word of the Lord! “In 1998 and in 1999, I will breathe upon the church, I will breathe upon my people. And dead bones will come to life. From the north to the south, to the east to the west, dead bones shall come alive. And God says, I will say to those who are dead, live! I will say to those who are sick, be healed! I will say to those who are poor, be rich! I will say to those who are in captivity, be delivered! I will take them, I will break them, I will make them.”

I don't know about you, but I don't remember the dead coming to life back in 1999.

If someone's predictions supposedly come from God, should they ever be wrong? I don't think so.

I don't want to get into a debate about Kim Clement, but I think the prophecy you posted above is still to come. Sounds like he is speaking of what Christians call "The Rapture", or else the message was symbolic of other things to happen. Some of his prophecies took many years to happen, but they did, eventually.

My point in mentioning him was his vision, and the timing of when "the angel" said their would be "an awakening". Same as mentioned in the OP. Coincidence? Just makes me wonder about this one.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
I take channeled messages with a grain of salt and the same goes for ascension messages, and I believe that we need to use our inner guide to know the real truth, each one of us individually.

I know many of you believe and feel like you do not belong on this planet, or in this world and ascension gives us a colorful way of transcending our current world.

Salsa is an ET that supposedly channels messages through a man called Mike Quinsey, the messages have been going on for years and most are very vague. I read them on and off, and take them with a huge grain of salt, but I do read them mainly for the entertainment and creative scenario values.

In the past 6 to 8 months I have noticed a difference in Mike’s channels, and especially the recent one of July 13th caught my attention, let me quote the one line that caught my eye.

www.treeofthegoldenlight.com...

“You are now in the last few months before the big day, and understandably some are questioning whether they should plan for the future beyond it.” Did he just give a timeframe?

My personal view is that if this big something does not transpire, in the next few months, we can put this channeler to rest, but with all geo anomalies happening in 2012 one has to take notice of messages like this.

Another quote from July 13th 2012

“Ahead of you are many reunions to link again with friends who have not been in your current life, but have been in previous ones. Consider how many souls you have met and become good friends with over hundreds of live, some much more lasting and closer than others. Even some who incarnate with you in the same families. It makes for loving experiences and links that are never broken. After Ascension, you will have moved into the higher dimensions of harmony, where all Beings relate to each other in loving energies and it remains that way. There is no cause or reason to be otherwise, and life is one of complete happiness.”

The only thing I can say with a tinge of humor is, that it sure will be nice to see harmony restored.

Peace out,

RT

edit on 17-7-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

What? Galactic Federation of Light !!!!! Oh Man!
These are Annunaki propaganda. Don't trust anything that comes from Ashtar Command and the first one.

There is no ascension at all.
Our mother Earth has changed the frequency from 7.56Hz to 3.5Khz. What is mean our oversoul that was above the body comes to unite in our body. That will produce great energy. Few million people don't have any chakras anymore because there is no reason to exist. All informations about this matter you can find here.

www.youtube.com...
and here
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hello new here ineresting replys though. What there is an USA time space, nevermind. as for the topic we all have a word to say about 2012, Ufo's, chaneling. Now the point to concider is it because you heared it on the internet, read it in a book, ect... I tend to go with them all except that what you feel inside don't go with what you hear or read out there. So you bit by bit place thinks togetter and come up with some idea of doom, Why always DOOM? I see myself at 86yrs having a drink at a bar, I'm 45 explain that! As a kid its always been that way, see things. Not as I see them though, as my mind relates to them really. So could I say at 86 the drink is on a ship or aother planet; I will still have that drink! Could say its my minds eye, theres no explaining it. Point is we do know somethings coming. you can FEEL it inside your being. We only use 10%, whats the other 90% doing in our brains?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join