It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry's Jewish Grandfather (Fritz Kohn) Committed Suicide in 1921: Will this HURT Kerry's Cha

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Group:

There is some talk that the following points about JOHN KERRY's FAMILY are BEING DELIBERATELY SUPRESSED BY THE FIVE CORPORATE SPONSORED US NEWS CHANNELS -- AT LEAST UNTIL THE US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION on NOV 2nd 2004:

Either way, I would like to know whether YOU THINK the following facts will hurt (or help!) John Kerry's run for the White House in 2004---that is, if they ever came out to the "general public" :

l. The fact that John Kerry's paternal grandfather ["Fritz Kohn" (=Cohen)] and his paternal grandmother were (Ashkenazi) JEWS who came to the US in the early 1900s from Czechoslovakia to open a banking business...

2. The fact that Fritz Kohn deliberately changed his Jewish sounding family name (and his wife's---and children's!!) to the (fake) Irish-sounding surname: KERRY---ostensibly for business reasons when he moved to Boston?

3. The fact that Fritz Kohn ALSO change his RELIGION, and converted himself and his wife FROM JUDAEISM to CATHOLICSM, and ALSO raised their children as CATHOLICS...

(which explaiins why Kerry was raised as a Catholic and not Jewish...even though most of the rest of his family remained (and remains) Jewish)

4. The fact that Fritz Kohn (Kerry) committed SUICIDE in Boston in 1921 ...

(bearing in mind that the Ashkenazim culturally consider this one thing a no-no-taboo of all taboos---able to stain the marriagibility of future generations of offspring permanently --- "the suicidal tendency being in the genes"...

Two questions which immediately spring to mind on "Conspiracy Threads" like this ATS variety:

l. Are these things being UNDER REPORTED (read: deliberatly hidden) in the US Press---or are these things already generally known among the masses?

2. and if these facts are not known, but DID COME OUT BEFORE NOVEMBER 2nd 2004, how will all of this info affect the voting among the hoi polloi ?

Comments, anyone?

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Why should it have any influence??? The person who has the ancestors of a presidential candidate as a criteria for voting for that candidate is just plain stupid.

Kerry's grandfather was not Kerry, and shouldn't have anything to do with Kerry's election bid. Plain and simple.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I don't like Kerry but none of that information means anything to me. IMHO it doesn't hurt or help him.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
If Hitler had a grandson, who happened to be a very charismatic, experienced, good hearted, intelligent, studied and disciplined guy and treated everyone of all races equally, and he's had a good record...

Would you vote for him if he ran for office?? Let's say he was born in the U.S. and his father was an immigrant... And the law would allow him to run for office. Would you not vote for him if he was Hitler's grandson???

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amadeus
Group:

There is some talk that the following points about JOHN KERRY's FAMILY are BEING DELIBERATELY SUPRESSED BY THE FIVE CORPORATE SPONSORED US NEWS CHANNELS -- AT LEAST UNTIL THE US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION on NOV 2nd 2004:

Either way, I would like to know whether YOU THINK the following facts will hurt (or help!) John Kerry's run for the White House in 2004---that is, if they ever came out to the "general public" :

l. The fact that John Kerry's paternal grandfather ["Fritz Kohn" (=Cohen)] and his paternal grandmother were (Ashkenazi) JEWS who came to the US in the early 1900s from Czechoslovakia to open a banking business...

Amadeus, your statements are rather interesting, in a disturbing way. Why "all caps" the word Jews? What are you inferring? Is it something bad to be a Jew (or a Catholic for that matter)? Is there a particular significance to �open a banking business�?

2. The fact that Fritz Kohn deliberately changed his Jewish sounding family name (and his wife's---and children's!!) to the (fake) Irish-sounding surname: KERRY---ostensibly for business reasons when he moved to Boston?

That conniving Fritz! Assimilating into American culture, how dare he, must have known a Jewish name would never fly for his Grandson�s Presidential bid (even though he was dead before John Kerry was born).

3. The fact that Fritz Kohn ALSO change his RELIGION, and converted himself and his wife FROM JUDAEISM to CATHOLICSM, and ALSO raised their children as CATHOLICS...

(which explaiins why Kerry was raised as a Catholic and not Jewish...even though most of the rest of his family remained (and remains) Jewish)

So John Kerry was raised a Catholic, and some of his family is Jewish, why mince words, come out and say it� Unless there is no real relevance other than your own bigotry.

4. The fact that Fritz Kohn (Kerry) committed SUICIDE in Boston in 1921 ...

(bearing in mind that the Ashkenazim culturally consider this one thing a no-no-taboo of all taboos---able to stain the marriagibility of future generations of offspring permanently --- "the suicidal tendency being in the genes"...

Suicide is a tradgedy regardless of religious beliefs, it tears apart families, stigmas are attached and outrageous claims and innuendo rise up from the grave.

Suicidal tendencies are genetically related (if you're Jewish)? Is that because Jews are genetically inferior?

Two questions which immediately spring to mind on "Conspiracy Threads" like this ATS variety:

l. Are these things being UNDER REPORTED (read: deliberatly hidden) in the US Press---or are these things already generally known among the masses?

2. and if these facts are not known, but DID COME OUT BEFORE NOVEMBER 2nd 2004, how will all of this info affect the voting among the hoi polloi ?

Comments, anyone?

Why do you suggest your "story" is being suppressed by the media? Is it because everyone knows the Jews control the media? This can�t have any significant impact on the Presidential Election, reported or not, it�s just not an issue (nor is the �Nazi� story about George Bush�s Grandfather).

A lot of questions could be raised, but little about John Kerry's Grandfather as viable campaign issue. Please look to your left, see this:

Means I am not a John Kerry fan, I don't like his Politics, but his family history, religious beliefs (or conversions) are not sound basis for voting for or against him (his pathetic Senate record is a good reason to vote for Bush).

I depart with the following FAQ response from the U.S. Constitution website.

The U.S. Constitution Website
Question: "Could you explain what is meant by 'but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood...' as stated in Section Three?"

Answer: It means that your offspring cannot be held accountable for your treasonable actions. Basically, they wanted to ensure that the acts of one person did not taint (at least in a legal sense) the rest of his family.

So if corruption of blood doesn't work in the case of treason, then how can it possibly be an issue in the case of suicide (Jewish or not)?

Good Deeds Monkeys, not just for little old ladies anymore...

Edit: Because no "Good Deed" goes unpunished...

[edit on 8/10/2004 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
John Kerry's Jewish history is widely known and has been for years. There is no big scandal and perhaps the only people that would use his Jewish heritage against him are anti-Semites.

Your account was a little off--and a little disturbing also. Because of anti-Semitism in Europe and fear of persecution, in 1897 Fritz Kohn and his brother converted their families to Catholicism. In addition, Fritz decided to change the family name and chose another one by dropping a pencil on a map--it landed on 'Kerry' in Ireland. This occured while they were still in Czechoslavakia and was definitely not for business purposes only. They emigrated to America in 1905 and raised their family as Catholics--first in Chicago and then in Boston. It is speculated that perhaps Fritz commited suicide 15 years later because of financial reasons, or perhaps he was still unsettled from the conversion from Judaism to Catholicism, having never reconciled concealing his true identity for fear of being persecuted.

If Fritz had not converted his family and if they had stayed in Czechoslavakia, it is quite possible that they would have wound up in concentration camps later in life. His sister-in-law lost two siblings to Nazi concentration camps.

For a more complete account of Kerry's Jewish roots, see:
judaism.about.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I guess the factual dirt on these candidates is good enough. There is no need to delve into mindless racism. There are lots of -GOOD- reasons to hate both Bush and Kerry.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
If Hitler had a grandson, who happened to be a very charismatic, experienced, good hearted, intelligent, studied and disciplined guy and treated everyone of all races equally, and he's had a good record...

Would you vote for him if he ran for office?? Let's say he was born in the U.S. and his father was an immigrant... And the law would allow him to run for office. Would you not vote for him if he was Hitler's grandson???

The qualities you mentioned in the first paragraph is mostly why the German people rallied around Hitler in the first place. His promises to bring prosperity to Germany ended with Germany being firebombed and the genocidal attempts against the Jews is still a scar that Germany hasn't been able to shake to this date. I wish a movie similar to "Schindlers List" would be made. Not all members of the Nazi party hated the Jews. I'd vote for Feild Marshall Erwin Rommel's grandson. Rommel was a good man and good soldier, despite the fact he was the enemy.

But getting back to your posting, charismatic, good-hearted, experienced, intelligent, studied and discilined, treating everyone of every race equally, and with an unblemished record: aren't these the qualities that describes the Anti-Christ? The one who will attempt to destroy all man-kind right before the end-times?

[edit on 8/10/04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Is this the pathetic level things have reached?

I don't know whether to laugh or cry, first.

Some people. Jayzuss!

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hi Mirthful Me:

My post seems to have upset you a little (me thinks the lady doth protest a little too much ... but anyway)

My initial Question was actually quite simple: Will any of this information affect Kerry's (Kohn's) chances for the White House? And if so, why (or why not?)

I wanted people's take on all of this: I do not necessarily subscribe to the implications of these little factoids about his family.

People on these threads tend to jump a little too quickly on the Anti-Semitic bandwagon (whatever Anti Semitic means, since technically, all ARABS are Semites, i.e. ohysical descendants of Abraham through SHEM...whereas only the mixed Sephardim and their disbursed mixed race cognates are in anyway partly "Semitic" (by blood) among modern "Jews"--most of whom are Ashkenazim, who are the physicaly descendants of converts to Judaeism in the 10th century AD from the Ukraine)...

I also don't necessarily subscribe to the theory that the US newsmedia is covering all of this up: I just heard people on the street saying that Kerry's "Jewish Roots" were a secret....which I don't think they are in fact.

I also personally do not ascribe any 'shame' to the families of people who commit suicide

(I just happen to know that Orthodox Jews happen to hold it to be a gross taboo, as do other religions--and wondered if the orthodox voting block in the US might not vote for Kerry, under the myth that suicidal tendencies are somehow "inherited", a view which I do not share)

Also the common practice of Ashkenazi Jews converting to Christianity during the middle ages all the way into modern times (or their conversion to any other religion, say to Zen Buddhism for example, is very common both in and out of the public eye---from Israel Zolli to the composer Felx Mendelssohn...

There are obviously a wide variety of reasons why people change their family's religions (and their family names) e.g. because they no longer believed in the religion they were brought up with, or in order to fit in with a new identity in the "new world"---or to escapte persecution, or to escape justice even...etc etc.

Even in ancient Israel, we remember that of the 24 Levetical Yahiwstic Priestly families who were exiled into Babylon in BC 587-- only 4 of them ever came back to Palestine during the time of Ezra in the 450s BC----and most of the remaining 20 of these large families chose to change their religions and their names and live in Babylon---whose descendants today are Iraqi muslims..and these people were the priests of the temples in ancient Israel !

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
he is a kohn ,wow my last name is kohn.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
IntelEarthling, you know that that was not my point.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
There are people who would make an issue of this, and not due to the suicide. Those who feel the jews run the world and are evil would make a huge deal of it. I can't help but wonder if knowing this would change the minds of those Middle Eastern citizens who are hoping Kerry will win. They already think Israel really runs the US, even with a non-jewish president. With a jewish president (even if he doesn't claim the faith) they'll feel it's proof.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
IntelEarthling, you know that that was not my point.

TheBandit795, The only point that I understood was, if Hitler had a grandson and we was charismatic and intelligent, would I vote for him? Well, here's my answer. No I wouldn't. Being charming isn't and shouldn't never be a criteria for running for public office.

If I missed your point again, let me know.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
...and my grandfather was an alcoholic. If we go back far enough, we can all find alcoholics, suicides, lunatics, degenerates, murderers and so forth in our family trees. This sounds like a "desperation point" -- someone can't think of a really good reason to NOT vote for Kerry, so they're really scrounging for every little detail.

Next we'll hear that we shouldn't vote for him because when he was a kid he sometimes didn't get his socks matched right and would wear one black sock and one blue sock.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Am I reading the title of this thread correctly? Am I missing something? I am confused as what any of that has to do with anything.
My biological father was a boxer and had mafia ties...doesn't have squat to do with me!

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Kerry is an intelligent man. He knew that being nazihash wasn't very positive, especially when nazibushes are around!

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

If I missed your point again, let me know.

Yes, you missed my point. I should've just said: If he was capable of doing the job well, and showed that he could do it well. Would you vote for him, even if his grandfather was Hitler?

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hi LadyV:

People tend to wander off on these threads for some reason.....as we both know by now...!

The Question I asked originally had to do with whether or not Kerry's "Jewish roots" will have any effect at all in the 2004 Presidential Election, or whether the US press is alerting the public at all about the fact of his "Jewish roots" and if not, why not (or "how well is this known among the average voter" as the US News does not seem to discuss this fact much) and whether or not Kerry's grandfather's suicide back in 1921 would scare off Jewish voters into thinking they can't trust "Kerry" to hold up under the pressures of the job of President of the US (since Orthodox Jews believe that "suicidal tendencies" are somehow automatically hereditary...) .

Personally, I don't care whether a person's grandfather changed his family's name and religion--for whatever reason--- nor do I care whether "suicide" runs in a candidate's family or not-----what matters to me is whether any "candidate" for the office of US President would be able to lead a great nation, or be willing to stand up and tell the truth when he goes in front of the UN representing the US and whether he (or she) can lead the Country by following the "Will of the People..." and not deceiving the "voting masses" into believing things that just are not true etc.

But there are some people who "would not vote for Hitler's grandson" (to quote an extreme example) even if "Hitler's grandson" was a sound political leader with brilliant ideas for a better country and world, even if he were to openly dis-own his grandfather's past along with his Weltanschauung----in other words, there are people in the US who will vote in November who would stigmatise a candidate based soley on his genetic ancestry, thinking along the same lines as the proverb: the "fathers have eaten sour grapes and the children's teeth are set on edge..."

Personally I have more of an issue of BOTH candidates being from the same elitist Yale Skull&Bones clique, than any parental shifting of religious affiliations...and the fact that the socalled "debates" between these two talking heads is far too narrow to be helpful in getting the average voter in the US to understand some of the nuances of American foreign and domestic policy...whoops, now I'm the one digressing off topic !

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amadeus
The Question I asked originally had to do with whether or not Kerry's "Jewish roots" will have any effect at all in the 2004 Presidential Election, or whether the US press is alerting the public at all about the fact of his "Jewish roots" and if not, why not

Why should the media ALERT us to the fact Kerry has Jewish roots?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join