It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War is coming to bring peace on Earth once again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
To everyone on ATS:

Some of you will not take it seriously or will take it seriously , but believe it or not war is just looming around the corner. The Islamic countries are finally standing up and will fight. They believe the time has come to remove the West Countries of the face of the world. I dont know if they are capable of doing so, but we have no idea who will take their sides.

Hajizadeh added that Iran will soon introduce a new missile that can also penetrate the Iron Dome missile defense system, threatening that if Israel plans any attack on Iran's nuclear facilities, "They will provide us a reason to remove Israel from the earth."

Please watch this video, this video was made in 2003 and is the predictions of world war 3 ,and from what this guy is saying, so far everything seems to fall in place.

Right now the only Islamic country to have nuclear weapons is Pakistan. Here is the another predictions videos based on what is happening right now.

Another sign of the war is U.S. is sending another carrier to Mideast Early

WASHINGTON—The U.S. is sending an aircraft carrier to the Middle East several months early to make sure at least two carriers will constantly be present in the troubled region, the Pentagon said Monday.

Just on the news: Syria's - Assad will use chemical weapons

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad will use chemical weapons against opposition forces and may have already deployed them, Nawaf Fares, the first Syrian ambassador to defect, told the BBC on Monday.
news.yahoo.com...

This war that will happen will be a War no one has ever seen, and yes nuclear weapons , chemical weapons and biological weapons will be used. I dont know if Iran is a threat to US, I dont know if they have long range missiles capability to reach the US. Iran did tested many of their missiles that can reach Israel past few days. This War will be a war that no one has ever seen, Peace will come right after the War and there will be a one world government to follow. This is what end of 2012 is about, a War that will bring peace back on Earth and the war will happen and has to happen according to many cultures and religions. The only way to bring peace as soon as possible is War. I dont know how we should be prepared , but time will tell.

Just to give you guys a date when this war will start, I believe it will be August 22, 2012, based on some material I read.

A top expert on the Mideast says it is possible Iran could pick Aug. 22, the anniversary of one of Islam’s holiest events, for a cataclysm Shiite Muslims believe will forever resolve the battle between “good” and “evil.”

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Iran buys missiles from China and Russia that Israel already knows about. Israel even had codes to their UAVs. www.israelnationalnews.com...

Consider me skeptical.

Iran is like the younger brother that is mad at people picking on him so everyone pats him on the back and tells him it'll be alright, meanwhile snickering while not around...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
If Israel attacks Iran then Iran has every right to take Israel out. It was a lesson Germany had to learn in WW2 and the way Israel has been acting it's one they need to learn as well.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Agreed. Aggressors need some come-uppance. The swap of backdoor access to defense systems is pretty deplorable, though. That's no way to earn a repeat customer!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
No its not.

but many seem to be working overtime to convince the world that war could come.

no nation has the authority to launch a war, nor the influence to gain the authority.

war is a lost cause, just like the law of the sea treaty.

not many will believe it; so I guess i'll just have to sit here and watch this epic failure unfold in slow motion.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

I watched the first video about 3 weeks ago and I have to say, very impressive. That guy has hit the nail on the head and I agree if anyone wants to watch a very accurate prediction video, that is the one.

Heading off to check out the others now.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
dont we have only "Rumors of War" ? even promoted by those that want to be the first to "call it"?
seems there is a lot of this going on. Has anything changed though.
on your behalf I will say that Islam has infiltrated West as consumers. My opinion is they are hooked on Ice Cream and Hot Apple Pie, Cars with big horse power and very Beautiful easy Women. This is why the only thing we have to fear is their citizenship and voting power. This can make a difference in a Country, maybe I am just paranoid.

All of this is only my not so humble opinion, take is as a box of salt.
edit on 17-7-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
If Israel attacks Iran then Iran has every right to take Israel out. It was a lesson Germany had to learn in WW2 and the way Israel has been acting it's one they need to learn as well.

You need a mild history lesson. Iran fought Iraq for 10 years. We wiped Iraq from the map in a week.

Israel would wipe Iran within a month.

Just saying >u

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Because there is nothing better than full scale nuclear war to bring peace and harmony to whatever place is left habitable in the world…..

Wow, we really do deserve to become extinct.

So be it.

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Sounds like you meant to say "bring peace AND enslavement"

I don't see a 'nwo' without more enslavement. Every conflict turns into "Oh no. We must give you more security."

Read: "Oh no. Time to entrap you more into our system."

F''''' all this, really. Let all the world leaders get into a large pit and fight to the death, since they like fighting so much. Let ALL of them who wage war, get into the pit and fight.

The rule should be that you can fight, but only if you put yourself on the front lines. Guarantee you, the wars would stop tomorrow because these guys are cowards!

Imagine puny little Bush and that lanky Obama standing on the front lines pissing their pants. Netanyahu would probably pass out before he got there then wake up and shoot himself in the head to make sure he doesn't end up a cripple.

How would these brilliant men, so smart, now want to be the best solider the world needs right now! Yes! Show your true patriotism! But don't hide behind armies of men meant to protect you while you just yap and bark orders! Disgusts me.

top topics

join