It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RCMP search for "non-human entities" in BC

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting my kit and going hunting tonight!!!. They only have a couple days lead on me, and I can get to the area in no time at all!! MWahahahahahahaha!!

Blam Blam Blam Blam!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
What's with the complete and utter absence of any description of the things, whatsoever?

To me that is more suspect than anything else.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Really?This incident occurred in Canada and no one thinks of the most obvious.It had to be Sasquatch.Right?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Nonhuman entities. Well that is really specific....... Could mean anything from ghosts to aliens.....

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I would be interested to see what the police report says and hear what these "non-human entities" actually look like according to the witnesses.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Sasquatch is the first thing that came to my mind, but I don't know how a Sasquatch could get on a balcony. I guess it would be helpful to know what level of the building these folks lived on. A second story balcony would probably be pretty easy for pranksters, burglars or sasqautches to get to. A fourth story balcony narrows it down to aliens or ghosts. Lol.
I'm interested in hearing what comes of this.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by klhbrown

I have heard bigfoot described as many things, never once an entity though.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TraitorKiller

ha ha ha! funny pic!!!
oh,thats how the bear got there!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

So in the course of two sentences, the phrase "Non human entity", which could mean anything from a dog to a wheelchair, gets upgraded to be of "extraterrestrial origin" ?

So you would describe a wheelchair as a 'non human entity'? Wow.

Dont know what people are having trouble with understanding here- the RCMP get a report from two homeowners, terrified, describing non human entities. Not a bear or a dog or a wheelchair, otherwise, thats what they would have said. Even the RCMP officer suggests something unusual with his 'X-files' connections.

Its described as something unusual- get over it.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Was prolly just a couple of Hillbillies...

If anything is gunna' be mistaken for non-human entity, it's them...

Was there anymention of Banjo music ?

edit on 7/18/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I believe if it was a Bigfoot (whatever name for it your Country uses) these people would have said Bigfoot not non-human/ Entity etc.

Until the witnesses give a description we won't know..let's see if they come forward with a description

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Was prolly just a couple of Hillbillies...

If anything is gunna' be mistaken for non-human entity, it's them...

Was there anymention of Banjo music ?

edit on 7/18/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

Prolly

Gunna

Hillbillies!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds
Interesting story.

It actually would be a great cover for trying to burglarize a place. The victims run off scared, and the burglars get a free take on what they want for a few quick minutes, and get a good chuckle in the meantime.Then they discard the costumes quickly, and they are unidentifiable.

Sounds like a good way to get shot. Unless they went as far as to invent a ray gun or force field to defend themselves, because the burglars are that serious about artistic purity when devising their costume/character....buuuuut, probably not...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

this is canada,not arkansas

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Crackheads from Downtown Eastside, Vancouver? Not very far off...

But really there's some of these messed up drug addicts who could be confused for some alien creatures!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Maybe under the influence? why is there such little detail? yet when Justin freaking beiber takes a crap the world seems to light up...

Looking for any kind of logic here is like putting out a Forrest fire with a straw and a paperclip.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Aarcadius because: typo

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

Your looking for logic, but you still think that 2 witnesses would report 'crack heads' as 'non-human entities'?

Dont think the RCMP might have asked themselves this question? Could the witnesses have seen people instead of 'entities'? Think they might have mentioned this during the press release? I mean, all the joking about drug addicts and 'under the influence' aside- C'mon guys........
edit on 18-7-2012 by Thunda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The word entity is defined as "something that has a real existance. a thing" draw your own conclusions

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join