It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RCMP search for "non-human entities" in BC

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53
By the way, the RCMP are the local police in Port Coquitlam. It wasn't a "federal investigation" or anything like that.

Royal Canadian Mounted Police, the national police force.

Not a local police, they enforce federal law. RCMP are badass man.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by chronicTRE

By the way, the RCMP are the local police in Port Coquitlam. It wasn't a "federal investigation" or anything like that.

Yes and no... In the smaller communities that dont have a local police force, they also do regular police service... Havnt you ever seen 'North of 60'??? Hehe

And badass, meh, i dunno about that... Ive met some really awesome rc's and some total db's as well.. Its like all organizations, there are the goods and the bads.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Without more details, this could've been very easily a pair of pranksters out trying to scare folks. Now if they come out saying that the entities flew, glowed, or came out of a spacecraft, then we'd have something...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta

Yes and no... In the smaller communities that dont have a local police force, they also do regular police service... Havnt you ever seen 'North of 60'??? Hehe

And badass, meh, i dunno about that... Ive met some really awesome rc's and some total db's as well.. Its like all organizations, there are the goods and the bads.

I live in a small city, we don't have a police force. There is RCMP officers, and ByLaw officers that attempt to enforce city bylaws.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

I found a link from the local news , it seems RCMP Cpl. Jamie Chung is on twitter so maybe you could ask for a description of the “non-human entities”

Chung sent out this tweet Monday morning regarding the incident: “Strange but true. #cqrcmp went to a report of ET sighting in #PortCoquitlam in the early morning. Area searched and no aliens found.”

www.thenownews.com...

The link you added to this thread answers all my questions and I thank you.

My questions were do the police have an answer as was it drugs or booze.......
So we can count that one out, I believe those folks saw something and the RCMP have no answers at all.

To the OP S&F and to the above poster a star too......

I find this stuff fascinating and I will stay tuned to this thread.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonMoon

i think it's unlikely in the extreme that a bear (or any other animal) would somehow be referred to as a 'non human entity'. plain old bear would seem the best choice.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I live in a small city, we don't have a police force. There is RCMP officers, and ByLaw officers that attempt to enforce city bylaws.

Right.. Are bylaw officers going to investigate a robbery? Rcmp do that if they have no local police

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I lol'd

I hope the RCMP can get their non-human entities.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Someone should retire that picture. Overused and not funny anymore

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Of course the RCMP are a national police force. But for most communities in BC, they also serve as the local police force. This includes, Port Coquitlam, Surrey, Burnaby, Richmond and countless more suburbs of Vancouver.

So if you call 911 in Port Coquitlam, if the police respond, its ALWAYS the RCMP.

Here's a link to their page in Port Coquitlam...
Port Coquitlam RCMP
edit on 17-7-2012 by bluestreak53 because: Added link

edit on 17-7-2012 by bluestreak53 because: spelling in link

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish614
Sent him a tweet. Here's his twitter name @rcmpjchung. Story seems interesting and could be credible seeing as it's coming from a member of the military. Although he said it could have been an attempted robbery, possibly could have been robbers dressed up??

The RCMP are not military, FYI. Hence the name, Royal Canadian Mounted Police...
Just sayin'

I think he ment the guy from the Condo.

Kind of weird, I live in the area and haven't seen, heard or felt anything different except the heat.
edit on 17-7-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by grey580

Someone should retire that picture. Overused and not funny anymore

Please let me have just one go at it

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

what if the aliens were saying "hello, where is the gas station" and they understood it as BARUGHH BURRR Hur haha HURAhhhhhhhhhh

Bon chica bon chica wop sica Wooooooooooooooooo

Mod Edit: Full quote of preceding post removed. Reply To function used. Please see ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote. Thank you - Jak
edit on 17/7/12 by JAK because: (no reason given)

Your not normal are you?

Anyway I definately would like to hear more of this story, keep us informed if you find anything else S@F.

CK

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

the sighting took place on a balcony in a condo! how could a bear get up there???

Through the door

I do wonder how it went from non human entity to et.

A non human entity could be a ghost, chupacabra, bigfoot etc.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish614
Sent him a tweet. Here's his twitter name @rcmpjchung. Story seems interesting and could be credible seeing as it's coming from a member of the military. Although he said it could have been an attempted robbery, possibly could have been robbers dressed up??

The RCMP are not military, FYI. Hence the name, Royal Canadian Mounted Police...
Just sayin'

Thanks for clearing that up, his twitter pic looked like military uni. Sorry for my mistake.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn

Mounties were dispatched late Sunday to a Port Coquitlam condo after two people ran screaming from their patio from a pair of “non-human entities.” RCMP Sgt. Grant Wong said a search was conducted, but police couldn’t locate the alleged extraterrestrials at the home. “A little bit of X-Files for us, but maybe we’re not as good as Mulder and Scully,” he said.

linky

This story is just 7 hours old, im not sure if we will hear more from this or not. but I'd definitely like to hear a witness description.
edit on 17-7-2012 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)

reminds me of this story..

Two Nights: A Home Invasion

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

So in the course of two sentences, the phrase "Non human entity", which could mean anything from a dog to a wheelchair, gets upgraded to be of "extraterrestrial origin" ?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Take off eh?

2nd line eh?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
for a hoax that would be extreme.

as usual the powers that be or in this case the mounties, are going by the disinformation handbook section 2 subsection 1b: throw off the public thru ridicule, sarcasm or dismissive humour.

but two people claim to have seen 2 extra-terrestrials in their patio.

that would have to rank second behind homicide in seriousness.

i would like to see that police report and the description of the entities that the couple gave the police.

before it disappears faster than the aliens.

a freedom of information request would be great for the op to follow up on.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
With all the dry weather causing forest fires its pushing the sasquatches out into the open !

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join