It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheist terrorists are as bad as any other religious extremist

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by borntowatch
An atheists have been oppressors for thousands of years utilising extreme violence as well to proselytise their message.
Good luck to you

What are you talking about?

Talking to myself because I am the only intelligent person I can find.
I am just having some fun, whats it to you. Thats not a question but a statement
You are dismissed as well.
Cheers

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

An atheists have been oppressors for thousands of years utilising extreme violence as well to proselytise their message.
Good luck to you

What are you talking about?

Talking to myself because I am the only intelligent person I can find.
I am just having some fun, whats it to you. Thats not a question but a statement
You are dismissed as well.
Cheers

Well, your statement is wrong...and your attitude is akin to trolling. How very Christian of you

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
and here I am thinking your the troll, funny isnt it.

Somebody makes a ridiculous statement so I reply with one fitting theirs.
You antichristians are all the same, cant see whats clearly in front of your own eyes. Read the topic title, discuss it or go away.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Eugenics...Proudly brought to humanity by atheism...shall we continue.

I wont continue, I have already posted the relevant figures.

Flys turning into flys proves evolution.

Wrong again, dude.

The term "eugenics", medical experimentation on twins (akin to the Joseph Mengele), and the idea of breeding a "perfect" population all originated with Sir Francis Galton...much like his cousin Charles Darwin was a devout Anglican.

In fact, Darwin was a leading figure in the church for the better part of his life and his cousin Sir Francis Galton was such a religious loon that he actually tried starting his own religion in which mankind adopted the practice of eugenics in order to create the utopia God intended until humanity committed the Original Sin.

You really should learn a little about history before you make such foolish statements. It's not so much that you are forming the wrong conclusion...it's that you are forming your conclusion off of an imaginary past that exists nowhere except in your mind.

Link: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I think any sort of terrorist is bad?

If they are a terrorist it's because of their beliefs, and it's beliefs that have created religions.

It's a downward spiral.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

skeptoid.com...

The statement in the link above wraps the argument up nicely from my viewpoint.
The sad part of this whole thread is how atheists and their ilk attack justify and ignore what other have done in its name.
As a religious person and a Christian I can see both sides of the problems related with religion, the good and evil.

The majority of atheists seem to deny everything and ignore the facts point blank, as this thread clearly proves.

I didnt come here to argue evolution and creation just that atheists are a moral- less evil nasty group of people no different to those who claim religion. As explained in the thread title.

Completely untrue. There have been a number of incredible a$$holes who have been atheist. Mussolini proves that at least some atheists were war criminals. Margaret Sanger proved that you don't have to be a religious nut to be a racist. Jim Jones showed us that delusions of grandeur are not reserved only for people who view themselves as being part of some type of cosmic battle between Good and Evil personified. Napolean was an atheist who started lots and lots of wars...even though many people consider that he fought them "fairly" and "honorably".

However stating that devoutly Orthodox Stalin, fervent Deist Mao Tse Tung, and holier-than-thou Pol Pot were atheists is just plain incorrect and uneducated.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Good luck to you

Ummm...are you aware that prior to the 1800's the only atheistic civilization in the historic record appears to be that of Mohenjo-Daro?

Where, precisely, did all of these "atheists" live? LOL.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

He doesn't have a clue. He's just anti-Atheist - - - keeps bringing it up in all the other threads he posts in.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by milominderbinder

He doesn't have a clue. He's just anti-Atheist - - - keeps bringing it up in all the other threads he posts in.

And she is back
Let me clarify something simple for you. I am not anti atheist, just anti "new atheist". The atheists who hate and kill in the name of their faith.
Most of my family and friends are atheists and dont act anything like the atheists hereabouts. The simple fact is atheism has no right to the moral highground they claim is theirs only, truth is they are as nasty or nastier than those they accuse.

Tough it out.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

and here I am thinking your the troll, funny isnt it.

Somebody makes a ridiculous statement so I reply with one fitting theirs.
You antichristians are all the same, cant see whats clearly in front of your own eyes. Read the topic title, discuss it or go away.

So tell me, where did I make a ridiculous statement... Because all you've done so far is resort to ad hominem attacks.

Got any real arguments or are you just here to troll?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This thread isnt about you, my comments are not about you. My life doesnt evolve around your misconceptions.
Do yourself a favour and read the opening post and then read on from there.
Re- tilling old ground cos you are to lazy to read what has gone before.

No thanks.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

This thread isnt about you, my comments are not about you. My life doesnt evolve around your misconceptions.
Do yourself a favour and read the opening post and then read on from there.
Re- tilling old ground cos you are to lazy to read what has gone before.

No thanks.

In other words, you come here and claim I make ridiculous statements...yet funny enough you aren't able to list a single example? So as I said, your "debating skills" consist solely of ad hominem attacks

I hope you realize how dumb you look coming on here attacking people and when they ask why...you claim they're self involved. That's ridiculous

But oh well, I guess you don't have any real arguments to back up your claims

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I am not going to re state what I have stated previously over and over again.Go read whats been written previously. Examples are listed

Come up with something thats not old and stale and been done to death by others.
I am not arguing with the same tired stale boring crap thats been done to death previously in this thread because you are to lazy to search.

Catch up or shut up.

edit on 1-8-2012 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

The only thing you've done is attacking atheists without listing a single credible example.

You also attacked me personally by claiming I made ridiculous statements, yet when asked what statements you're talking about, you aren't able to list a single example. So either point out an example or admit you're just a troll...
edit on 1-8-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

The only thing you've done is attacking atheists without listing a single credible example.

You also attacked me personally by claiming I made ridiculous statements, yet when asked what statements you're talking about, you aren't able to list a single example. So either point out an example or admit you're just a troll...

Dont be lazy and go read the whole thread, you make ludicrous statements.
Good luck with that

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Dont be lazy and go read the whole thread, you make ludicrous statements.
Good luck with that

So in other words....you're still not able to list a single example

Trolling, just like I thought

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Comprehension skills a little lacking??
As I said this thread is not about you, I dont care to answer you. I am not disposed to you.
I dont care to answer you or how you see me.

Get over yourself, its not about you. The spotlight is not on you, you are not relevant and your point is not relevant.
Your tangent is your own personnel crusade, I am not interested in it.

You lack comprehension.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Comprehension skills a little lacking??
As I said this thread is not about you, I dont care to answer you. I am not disposed to you.
I dont care to answer you or how you see me.

Get over yourself, its not about you. The spotlight is not on you, you are not relevant and your point is not relevant.
Your tangent is your own personnel crusade, I am not interested in it.

You lack comprehension.

Again, YOU attacked me PERSONALLY by claiming I make ridiculous statements and that I'm a troll. I'm not the one who made this about me in the first place

So again: List an example or accept that troll trophy

edit on 2-8-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Again, YOU attacked me PERSONALLY by claiming I make ridiculous statements and that I'm a troll. I'm not the one who made this about me in the first place

Laughing heads and threats of name calling?

I pity you.
and please I said your statements are ludicrous, you are far beyond ridiculous.

edit on 2-8-2012 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

You really shouldn't waste your time here. No one should.

Unless - of course - you are having fun. I see all those laughing faces.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join