It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Chertoff thanks the operatives who did 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Michael chirtoff (son of the devil) recently re-opened, the "CELL" -Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab.,
Though to me cell sounds more like prison, and in particular a fear prison of the mind.
During the opening ceremony he made some statements of fact (as he sees it) that are very telling.
This guy is very high up the chain of rats, what comes out of his mouth is founded upon the direction the government is going to be taking over the next few years.
America, your enemy it seems are the very people around you, well, that is what they are implying, and "Communities" are going to be the forefront of dealing with that.
What they mean is, they are going to have neighbours rat on each other, and shortly after you will be arrested, interred and interrogated.
Welcome to the new stalinist russia.

"Hidden in plain sight".
If you listen carefully to the words when he thanks those "who went in and DID 9/11", you just know this rat bast*rd knows exactly what he is saying, and, who he is thanking.
Mossad, the cabalists for whom it was a signatured event, literally.

The youtube is from we are change, who attended the event to try and appeal to the reason of the other americans in attendance, and if their reactions are anything to go by.
You guys are in god awful trouble.

He also says we are beyond disbelieving "Bin laden did 9/11", even though the FBI stated that "The evidence just isn't there".
And when this is brought up, the guy is removed and chertoff attempts to belittle the we are change meber by saying to the audience. "as far as i know, we landed on the moon".
This gets laughter and applause.

Mr chirtoff i thought you guys did 9/11, you are the terrorists, you are the only problem of any note this planet has, and you know i am right.

The youtube is in two parts, the meat and potato(e)s, are in the first 6 minutes.

And it seems, many people there are quite willing to give up any rights they may have because the Government wants them too, and the rapid reduction in the power of those rights does not seem to bother many of them, in fact they regard someone who is trying to tell them about this as being, something to deride and laugh at.

Now i know an event such as this is going to be full of the staff and lackeys of the apparachik state, those who are so brainwashed and complicit with the criminals, they have lost the ability to discern between right and wrong, they have lost the ability to determine the truth of the situation.
Those who just don't care their children will be in heavier chains, and i am disheartened by the expressed support they give for this.
edit on 17-7-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
If you're talking about towards the beginning of the video is his congratulating the people that killed Bin Laden, not 9/11 at all.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
If you're talking about towards the beginning of the video is his congratulating the people that killed Bin Laden, not 9/11 at all.

"Someone who was RESPONSIBLE for the worst atrocity in american history, And i just want to pay tribute to those from the president on down to the operatives who went in and did that".

Bin laden wasn't responsible for 9/11, he knows who was, and he is thanking THEM for going in and doing it.

I am sure this would create much mirth, chirtoff at the grand opening of the terrorism fear prison, thanking the creators of the ongoing fear that allows them to intrude further and further into peoples lives and liberties.
HAHHA nice one mikey.

I wish people would use the basic common sense they have when listening to these people, you think he is standing there telling the truth?, well, yes he is, but as ever, the truth is not what is presented on the surface.
The truth is meant for those that know.
edit on 17-7-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I'm not saying i believe the official story, far from it, but in that video, isn't he talking about them dealing with OBL, not doing the twin towers?

ETA: Apologies...RealSpoke said what i meant to say.

CX.
edit on 17/7/12 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Ok you don't see it like i do, fair enough, but i am certain he is veiling his statement.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Sounds like he needs a baseball bat upside his head. It was apparent who did 9/11 when Benny said 9/11 was a good thing because it turned America to Israels way of thinking. Hes another dual national citizen so you know where his loyalties are really with and it sure isn't with America.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
if he knew who was responsible for 9-11 and wanted to thank them then surely he could do it in private? he doesn't need to offer 'veiled thanks' in such a public arena.

i wouldn't be surprised that Chertoff has an agenda beyond domestic security, however i don't believe he is out there dropping little hints; i.e. his name meaning 'son of the devil' in russian or thanking the president for carrying out 9-11!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RestlessNRG
if he knew who was responsible for 9-11 and wanted to thank them then surely he could do it in private? he doesn't need to offer 'veiled thanks' in such a public arena.

i wouldn't be surprised that Chertoff has an agenda beyond domestic security, however i don't believe he is out there dropping little hints; i.e. his name meaning 'son of the devil' in russian or thanking the president for carrying out 9-11!

I'm not saying he has or he hasn't. I've not even watched the video yet... But why not? Imagine you have all the money all the power, you are in the good old boys club so you are untouchable. Why wouldn't you do it just for the thrill? To wipe peoples faces in it all... It certainly is plausible.

I saw him the other day when he was confronted by wearechange, he didn't have much to say for himself bar a rye smile and making quips about moon landings! Seems like a slimy scumbag to me, I wouldn't put it past him.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Where's the op title at here?
We Are Change ? - We are pains in the head neck and arse , u mean , not for any good reasons either. Whats wrong w just listening ?
If you're going to say something you want him hear , say something he'll remember , ask him , whose bones lay scattered round the mouth of Sheol , Mr Chirtoffsky? You dont expect or answer your own questions or say anything else. Anything else or more is useless.

An outward front at the stage of games in america is openly useless , utterly futile . Maybe wac are leading people up the garden path , it wouldnt be unusual for this country. at least most people are harmless enough, but mc is not , necessarily , and people are saying , "lets go and shoot our own feet off in front of him"

The only thing i would personally note apart from the first line re the video is his line about the moon . he means the moon they made as a set somewhere in the desert , _obviously

do we got that yet LOL

edit on 17-7-2012 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

You're ignoring the first half of his sentence which is about the OBL raid

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
well All one needs to do is look up Good Ole Michael....i want to know why Americas good ole boys network have become dual citizen israeli's.

Do people not question this.

Chertoff, then chief of the Justice Department's criminal division, breached the prickly territorial lines that have long divided the Justice Department from the FBI. From a fifth-floor office at FBI headquarters, above the streams of panicked people who flooded Pennsylvania Avenue, he set up shop in the bureau's crisis center. For the next 20 hours, he directed the government's initial response to the most lethal terrorist attack in U.S. history.

in the know

The 51-year-old son of a rabbi also represents a departure from the Bush administration's vision of a Homeland Security chief as the nation's public face in the war on terror.

then there is this...

but you know something all is good he is a beacon...he shines.

keep in mind....Rabbi...just like Rabbi Dov Zakheim...the missing 2.3

connections....

TO COVER UP THE STORY OF THE DANCING ISRAELISTalmudic Jew Michael Chertoff of the US Justice Department rounded up over 1000 Arabs for immigration violations and placed them in New York jails.

The Israelis thus became less conspicuous as the government and the Zionist controlled media could then claim that the Israelis were just immigration violators caught in the same dragnet along with Arab violators.

Adding to this mockery of justice, a Jewish so called “convert” to Islam named “Adam Yahiye Gadahn,” an “English-speaking senior operative for Al Qaida,” is now on the FBI’s Most Wanted List for “aiding an enemy of the US.”

Adam Yahiye Gadahn was born “Adam Pearlman” whose Jewish paternal grandfather was Carl Pearlman, a prominent member of the Board of Directors of the Jewish Anti-Defamation League. Adam makes video tapes promoting Al Qaida and for this he is a “very dangerous terrorist!” What a joke…

Zionist News

I do not care about race...religion..political affiliations...a criminal crosses all lines....

"Chertoff allowed scores of suspected Israeli terrorists and spies to quietly return to Israel . In several cases, Israeli suspects working for phoney moving companies, such as Urban Moving Systems from Weehawken, N.J., were caught driving moving vans which tested positive for explosives. On September 14, Dominic Suter, the owner of the moving company, which was found to be a Mossad front company, fled to Israel after FBI agents requested a second interview.

www.blacklistednews.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">blacklisted news

People need to come to grips...you are owned by these people...wake up....

"This "card" (the National ID Card) was designed for Homeland Security by the former East German STAZI chief, Marcus Wolfe, a master of manipulation and intimidation and Primakov the former head of the KGB in the USSR. These two former spy chiefs are who really run our SECRET National Interior Spy Service. Bush employed them specifically for what they brought from their communist states - now they decide who lives and who dies in America! These men have not changed, they are who they are, and that's why Bush & the Bandits hired them for HOMELAND Security. If these men appeared for work, in the uniforms of their former States, the public would be outraged, and rightfully so! How is it that the radical right continues to decry Communism, yet they have allowed Bush to employ top communist counter-intelligence officers to oversee every facet of our lives?"

AS per above link....so then we have this vid...is this a testing ground to see how compliant people will be..

do people see what is going on....I feel sorry for Americans as they let their freedoms be compromised....

but go ahead and defend this Micheal Chertoff ...but it is at your own peril.

note: S&F thanks X...the more these criminals exposed the better.

my signature thread goes into detail of these criminals...lets bring them to justice...I am not a halocaust denier...i am a freedom fighter.

edit on 023131p://f15Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
they got similar clamps in russia recently , defamation (of govt) became a criminal offence , dissent/protest disallowed

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I do believe 9/11 was some kind of an inside job but we have to stay rational. Why on earth would he thank them publicly? There's just no reason for it. We've got to stop thinking they're just going to leave the evidence laying all over the place or broadcasting televised confessions. Otherwise we're going to end up looking worse than we already do.

Unfortunately, I think most of the evidence is vague circumstantial evidence. Certainly not defending this man. But if you're looking for clues in the things he says, you're probably going to have to look for things that are much more subtle. I don't think this is a confession.
edit on 28-7-2012 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

top topics

join