It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the world according to Monsanto

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
i came across this video on you tube about Monsanto and gm food i know in england there was a big out cry from people saying we didn't want any of it in our food chain , and when gm crops were planted they got destroyed by activists .

after watching this 1 hour and 50 min video i realized that we had heard nothing about gm crops for many years and the answer why was in the video ,

please find the time to watch this video as it does affect all of us not matter what country you live in

youtu.be...
edit on 17-7-2012 by seethetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Here you go..

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
ok LISTEN PEOPLE:

This HAS been posted before.

BUT: this is a good thing.

people need to see this, so please don't hate on OP.

ok?

peace.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
i have uploaded this thread again because the first time i uploaded it i put it in the wrong category i put it in world war three .
IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THIS FILM BEFORE AND YOU ARE THE SORT OF PERSON WHO EATS FOOD THEN YOU NEED TO FIND THE TIME AND WATCH IT

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Could you give us a short description and the answer so that we don´t have to spend over a hour to watch a video that might not contain new information to the individual. So please give us an overview and the answer so we can watch the video when we know if its worth the time.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

its definitely worth the time for you to watch like i said if you haven't seen the film then you need to,, if you can not be bothered to sit down and watch some thing that effects you and everybody else on the planet thats up to you

your brief description food ,gm you die ,cancer

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

Basically "The World According to Monsanto" takes you from its roots as a producer of Agent Orange, to its PCB contamination of Snow Creek in Anniston Alabama to the Rumsfeld days to current day and the Round Up Ready gm crops.

If you have done alot of research into Monsanto, its roots and current day shenannigans this documentary may not provide you with too much 'new' information but for those who are just starting out in their own research into Monsanto this is an excellent video to watch, take notes on and further your research on.

I've been hot on the heels of Monsanto for a very very long time, by the time I found this documentary I knew alot about them but I still learned some interesting things and still use it for a spring board into further research. So whether or not you are a vet researcher into Monsanto or even just someone with a passing interest this is a worthwhile video to watch or at the very least download, save and watch when you have more time to do so.

Hope this helps.
~MMIMO

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MyMindIsMyOwn

i have been trying for ages to get people to watch this on my fb and twitter but nobody seams interested and that has frustrated me and annoyed me its the main reason i came to ats .

you have made me feel better just know that there are people that know about them and are actively still researching them and following what they are doing thank god there are people like you

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

I predict that one day (hopefully soon) monsanto and all those who have invested in said company shall be rounded up and tried for the crime of destroying the planet for profit....

edit on 17-7-2012 by dontlaughthink because: Hey God if your real, These people say your stuff is not good enough for them.... I know what I would do.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dontlaughthink

i hope they do it soon rather than later before it contaminates normal natural crops of the world

new topics

top topics

join