It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting sucked in and bitten on the butt!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
It's happened to me before. Someone makes a thread with "Unique" claims. They post a link to their website, shamelessly self-promoting themselves, always a member with under fifty posts, and you get suckered in to reading 90 pages of information.

Afterwards, you surf around the interwebs digging up information on said individual, incredulous at the vast amount of information you find, amazed that they would use their real name.

Then, you decide to post a reply, only to receive the dreaded "You do not have permission to post here" message. In the bottom of your stomach you know the thread has been closed, and you kick yourself in the hind end for wasting the time reading and researching.

reply to post by 0dman

So you are Emory Taylor? That was an interesting 90 page read. Thanks for the link.

Emory Taylor is an editor and author of books, an amateur astronomer-physicist, the re-discover of the Equilibrium Method for moving megalithic stones, and inventer of a weight lifting apparatus, called the Pyramid Machine, which employs both the equilibrium method and a reverse gravity technique.

Source.

I also read your Short Version of the Paritas Hypothesis.

The Taylor Rule: Observers must get different measurements while measuring the same thing using the same system of measure in order for time dilation and length contraction to be valid conclusions.
(Source linked above.)

Fascinating stuff. What do you do in your free time?

Obviously, the thread gets 404'd, and you are left with nothing but a reply you couldn't post. What a bite on the butt!

Rant over.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I wouldn´t say reading those 90 pages was a waste just because the thread was closed. You should rather be happy you found the link before they took the thread down...

join