It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Gives Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood $1.5 Billion without Congress' Approval

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
"http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww2.youm7.com%2FNews.asp%3FNewsID%3D870545"

"Security sources said a high-level, that the Egyptian authorities arrested the Egyptian leader of a group known as the "cell Beauty" suspected of involvement in the attack on the U.S. consulate in the Libyan city of Benghazi, which killed the American ambassador in Libya and three other Americans. "

They are working for the U.S government now. Morsi studied there, his kids live there... What else do you expect ?
He keeps his country under control by any means necessary (*if they want islamist rule, let them have it... etc")...

My 2 cents; Mubarak was too old, the underground movement was islamic and it was gaining momentum, so that is exactly what they have now. Only problem, they tried seizing power too fast...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
what is the mechanism by with the potus writes checks anyway ?

isn't that congress' job ?

I don't think this is even technically possible

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
what is the mechanism by with the potus writes checks anyway ?

isn't that congress' job ?

I don't think this is even technically possible

Within "the bubble" anything is possible, Syrinx............anything.
Read some WND or listen to Limbaugh.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Arab Spring is nothing but propaganda and stinky bs. It should be more appropriately called "The West's New Adventure". It is a realignment based upon Western geo-political strategy and imperialism. A road map if you will. Egypt was first, Libya second, and the writing is on the wall for Syria. Sprinkle in the US actions in Sudan and Yemen and what you have is a fomenting of a third world war...if we are lucky. What is going on?? Tell me it is not a coordinated action for some evil ends.

I thought Russia and/or China would step up but alas I was living in a dream. I now believe that they have come to an agreement to share in the spoils. That includes the Iranian spoilage. The landscape is changing ATS. It is not what it seems with the super powers posturing. It is certain a new world order will immerge.

Gawd help us all.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Old thread New question .

If israel owns the US, why do they (USA/UN/IMF/CFR etc) keep putting the muslim brotherhood in power?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Anybody?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
blimp

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
bumpity

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krasch
bumpity

I'd say the answer to your question,

If israel owns the US, why do they (USA/UN/IMF/CFR etc) keep putting the muslim brotherhood in power?

is one of simple incompetence.

They (USA/Israel) simply arent as in control of the situations in some countries as they'd like to be.
All sorts of plans have gone wrong.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
its a great way to launder graft

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join