It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Psychological Harassment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I don't know where else to put this.

Since 2008, after serving in the military and being honorably discharged I have been through a lot psychologically. I never went to Iraq or Afghanistan. But since 2008, I have been in the receipt of psychological harassment. First, when I was recruited to work for a defense contractor, many things began popping up on my computer related to the Illuminati. Throughout going to the mental ward at the VA hospital I have made lemons out of life. But more recently, I have noticed when I take vacations to the eastern side of the United States, notably Philadelphia and other cities, I have had a few instances where people harass me psychologically.

For instance, when I was in Philadelphia I went to the elevator on the fourth floor of my hotel, and when I opened my door I noticed a man down the hall open his too, and we both began to go for the elevator, I felt I should go back, when I went back, I turned the corner to my room and when at the door I heard, "The subject went to the elevator and returned to his room." At this point, I have to assume it is the man I saw from down the hall who is near the elevator. I ignored it because it didn't process immediately.

Then the next day, I saw this man, except now it was two men and two women, and it was later in the evening. I was going downstairs to congregate with some people from the conference (forgive me for not explaining that I was at a conference, I will not establish all the details as I do not want my identity to be known by people attending the conference) and before I stepped on the elevator the other man (whom I had not seen before) said, "How are you?" I said, "Good, good." We all stepped into the elevator and the first man (who I had seen previously) said, "We're going to make it awkward in this elevator. We just want to know how you're doing. Us two guys and two girls." At this point I was getting a weird vibe and made no response to their innuendo.

Then after we got off the elevator I saw someone I had previously met at the conference and shook his hand and made small talk for just a bit before casually walking outside. As I walked outside, the first man slid his hand behind my back and eased up to my shoulder and said, "Have a goodnight now."

Is this psychological harassment? And why have they targeted me? I've had this happen previously though excuse me if I do not go into more detail as to how because I don't feel it is necessary to point out all the instances. But, please help me, I do not want to go through my life with this happening every time I travel.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightofLiberty
I don't know where else to put this.

Since 2008, after serving in the military and being honorably discharged I have been through a lot psychologically. I never went to Iraq or Afghanistan. But since 2008, I have been in the receipt of psychological harassment. First, when I was recruited to work for a defense contractor, many things began popping up on my computer related to the Illuminati. Throughout going to the mental ward at the VA hospital I have made lemons out of life. But more recently, I have noticed when I take vacations to the eastern side of the United States, notably Philadelphia and other cities, I have had a few instances where people harass me psychologically.

For instance, when I was in Philadelphia I went to the elevator on the fourth floor of my hotel, and when I opened my door I noticed a man down the hall open his too, and we both began to go for the elevator, I felt I should go back, when I went back, I turned the corner to my room and when at the door I heard, "The subject went to the elevator and returned to his room." At this point, I have to assume it is the man I saw from down the hall who is near the elevator. I ignored it because it didn't process immediately.

Then the next day, I saw this man, except now it was two men and two women, and it was later in the evening. I was going downstairs to congregate with some people from the conference (forgive me for not explaining that I was at a conference, I will not establish all the details as I do not want my identity to be known by people attending the conference) and before I stepped on the elevator the other man (whom I had not seen before) said, "How are you?" I said, "Good, good." We all stepped into the elevator and the first man (who I had seen previously) said, "We're going to make it awkward in this elevator. We just want to know how you're doing. Us two guys and two girls." At this point I was getting a weird vibe and made no response to their innuendo.

Then after we got off the elevator I saw someone I had previously met at the conference and shook his hand and made small talk for just a bit before casually walking outside. As I walked outside, the first man slid his hand behind my back and eased up to my shoulder and said, "Have a goodnight now."

Is this psychological harassment? And why have they targeted me? I've had this happen previously though excuse me if I do not go into more detail as to how because I don't feel it is necessary to point out all the instances. But, please help me, I do not want to go through my life with this happening every time I travel.

quoted for edit safety.

dude YES. that is some real life trolling right there.

best thing to do is to not "react"

just be aware of it, and don't get mad, no matter what happens.

its a set up, you get mad, they blame you for something, BAM you go to jail.

happens all the time.

edit: i mean, by all means be careful with these predatory monsters.

ever seen a movie and your screaming "NO NO DONT DO THAT ITS A SET UP, HES GUNNA GET YA"

well don't do "that"

peace.
edit on 17-7-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

Lucky you. Most of us here don't even get one person following us. You get 3 or 4. Be flattered.

Really, now. It sounds like someone is trying to rattle your chain. Or you are trying to rattle ours?

People throw around the word illuminati too easily though. Maybe these guys know your personally and just want to see you squirm? That sounds like an expensive way to do it though. Maybe they're just paid actors, and not the real deal.

Maybe you should have asked to see their ID and ask if they were following you, or if it only seemed that way.

Sounds a bit creepy, too, though. What the heck would they want with you? Hmm. Interesting.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

If youre hearing other humans talking in youre head its called a telepathic link. This is either Alien induced or Government induced using stolen Alien intelligence.

If our own Government is experimenting on us- They are using HAARP-Radio Waves ..hitting cell phone towers to create Silent Sound Spread Spectrum. The US Navy is getting ready to use this in our poor ocean..this tech..was also used in IRAQ.

This can cause Artificial Telepathy where you are hearing things and seeing things.

The East Coast Is screwed up!

I am sorry they threw you in a mental hospital!! They tend to destroy careers by doing this! Its best just to educate yourself and dont talk about these issues in public..

I wish you happiness and I hope you can move forward in Life!! NC

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Y dont you try talking to these people.... Say hello, seems like you speak english just fine. It shouldnt be a problem

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Example of running into people over and over again...Some local people seem to have followed me going to my duty station in Piegan, Montana back in Sept-2006. I took Amtrak from Charlotte, NC..I did not notice them until The Holiday Inn Express in Charleston, West Virginia..Black Male and Female and several children in the back parking entrance of hotel...I had seen these same people at a grocery store I worked at from my hometown.

I had been attacked and taken by something in Charleston, West Virginia on a Bridge near the Amtrak Station and put on another Bridge about 1 or 2 miles away. I was found walking around in shock. I was stuck in Charleston, West Virginia for 2 nights before family could come and get me.

I had to return back to NC and re-schedule another attempt to get to Montana..I left out from Amtrak in Charlotte, NC and didnt have any problems until Amtrak Train 29 DC to Chicago. I felt like I had been drugged or poisoned on the train. My symptoms included irregular heat beat, shortness of breath, numbness in head and arms, severe slurred speech, and confusion. I called 911 from the train and was taken to some hospital in Chicago..where I was treated like crap! I overheard the Doctor tell someone in the hallway that he did not want Homeland Security in there investigating. I got up and signed myself out..I put my Customs ID on paperwork and said I was not getting the standard of care I needed..I left and went to the lobby area and called the hiring center Fort Snelling in MN..I called a contact in the Human Resources area and left a recorded voice mail..I also called my duty station and told them I thought I had been drugged or poisoned on the train.

While in the lobby of the hotel..this same black male and female were standing at the elevator looking at me..like they were enjoying seeing me suffer..I left on foot and walked to a local hotel within walking distance from the hospital..I attempted to treat myself with lots of milk to dilute whatever someone had gotten me with..and I used Claritin D to keep my airway open..the next morning I got back on the train..I will stop at this point..

My point..we are connected to other humans whom know everything about us..you may just not be able to hear them yet..I think this connection is being made everywhere..and other humans are just picking out targets to torture..I really dont know how to explain all of this..but I can say there are more than just one link..I have called this the Telepathic Link..Some others are calling this The Hive..

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It might have something to do with your company.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

If I can't tell who I'm 'connected to' then I am not really apt to believe that other people can tell they are connected to me. Then, there is the idea that people want to harm us just to harm us (sadistic).

I don't know. At least I would suspect that they had some greater purpose than that. It's all strange, though. Who really knows...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

Example of running into people over and over again...Some local people seem to have followed me going to my duty station in Piegan, Montana back in Sept-2006. I took Amtrak from Charlotte, NC..I did not notice them until The Holiday Inn Express in Charleston, West Virginia..Black Male and Female and several children in the back parking entrance of hotel...I had seen these same people at a grocery store I worked at from my hometown.

I had been attacked and taken by something in Charleston, West Virginia on a Bridge near the Amtrak Station and put on another Bridge about 1 or 2 miles away. I was found walking around in shock. I was stuck in Charleston, West Virginia for 2 nights before family could come and get me.

I had to return back to NC and re-schedule another attempt to get to Montana..I left out from Amtrak in Charlotte, NC and didnt have any problems until Amtrak Train 29 DC to Chicago. I felt like I had been drugged or poisoned on the train. My symptoms included irregular heat beat, shortness of breath, numbness in head and arms, severe slurred speech, and confusion. I called 911 from the train and was taken to some hospital in Chicago..where I was treated like crap! I overheard the Doctor tell someone in the hallway that he did not want Homeland Security in there investigating. I got up and signed myself out..I put my Customs ID on paperwork and said I was not getting the standard of care I needed..I left and went to the lobby area and called the hiring center Fort Snelling in MN..I called a contact in the Human Resources area and left a recorded voice mail..I also called my duty station and told them I thought I had been drugged or poisoned on the train.

While in the lobby of the hotel..this same black male and female were standing at the elevator looking at me..like they were enjoying seeing me suffer..I left on foot and walked to a local hotel within walking distance from the hospital..I attempted to treat myself with lots of milk to dilute whatever someone had gotten me with..and I used Claritin D to keep my airway open..the next morning I got back on the train..I will stop at this point..

My point..we are connected to other humans whom know everything about us..you may just not be able to hear them yet..I think this connection is being made everywhere..and other humans are just picking out targets to torture..I really dont know how to explain all of this..but I can say there are more than just one link..I have called this the Telepathic Link..Some others are calling this The Hive..

Actually science explains the interconnectedness of us all in Quantum Entanglement which is proven.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Noticed today I have burn marks and some old injection marks....spooky. Possibly injection marks from last month's encounter.
ge.tt...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
this happens to me too! Please pm...I want to discuss this.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I believe in this now too. Like whenever I go to the grocery store here, all the workers kinda look around at each other with this evil "in the know" look that I know what they're up to with the soon-to-be-implemented NWO theory. I've also been seeing lots of men in business suits that look very suspiciously at the workers, then at me. Like all these people know something between them, although they act like strangers. But pay attention to eye contact. You see a pattern form. I even saw a guy wearing a "SECURITY" shirt.. at Wal-Mart! Gave me a REALLY bad vibe. Looking me up and down.

Trust me, I use to think people that said this stuff were off, but I'm seeing it with my own eyes now and it's really odd.
edit on 26-7-2012 by ApokalypsisRising because: (no reason given)

top topics

join