It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is Bankrupt!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Here is a great video from David Icke, which talks a lot about how the American people are being deceived on a daily basis:

Some points to note are:

1. How the 'John Wayne' mentality still dominates a lot of American culture
2. How the US spends in excess of 1 trillion dollars a year on slaughtering people around the world
3. How more and more people are living in tent cities

Please also see the video below, in which Boston University Economics Professor, Laurence Kotlikoff, states that the US in bankrupt, and the reasons why this is:

This is also a good video:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I'd like to be able to save money but at the end of the week I'm counting pennys to put into my gas tank. I chain smoke so I don't have to worry about retirement. I smoke cheap $0.99 cigars because cigarttes are for people wiith money. I've been bankrupt since 2007.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
If I had a business that owed the banks billions of dollars that I needed to borrow on a regular basis just to stay afloat, that would be called bankrupt. Throw in the fact I was borrowing real money and then paying the banks back in Monopoly money and you'd understand it wasn't a functioning business and should be bankrupt.

Our country is like a junkie who owes the dealer money but keeps fronting drugs to maintain his habit. I know how that story ends, the dealer kicks the junkie's butt (or wacks him) then takes anything of value that the junkie may of had to help pay the debt.

That's how I'd characterize the situation.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichiganSwampBuck
If I had a business that owed the banks billions of dollars that I needed to borrow on a regular basis just to stay afloat, that would be called bankrupt. Throw in the fact I was borrowing real money and then paying the banks back in Monopoly money and you'd understand it wasn't a functioning business and should be bankrupt.

Our country is like a junkie who owes the dealer money but keeps fronting drugs to maintain his habit. I know how that story ends, the dealer kicks the junkie's butt (or wacks him) then takes anything of value that the junkie may of had to help pay the debt.

That's how I'd characterize the situation.

Interesting point!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
this is a bump

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Tell us something we don't know, Icke... Jeebus..

Next he'll be making crazy claims like the sky is blue and you can drink water...

new topics

top topics

join