It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Mob of over 300 raid and steal in Walmart

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TraitorKiller

The OP's opening link.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -

Flash mobs are known across the United Stats as a group of people, dancing, having fun and enjoying themselves while entertaining others.

However, the Wal-Mart off Lem Turner Road in Jacksonville fell victim to a flash robbery when more than 300 people entered the store and destroyed the security system as well as some merchandise.

According to the police report, the group destroyed an electronic anti-shop lifting security scanner that costs about $1,500. The police report also stated the massive crowd could have arrived at the store after a party that was broken up on Sampson Road.

YouTube video showed the teens throwing food and merchandise around the store.

Channel 4's Crime Analyst Ken Jefferson said any sort of crime where there's hundreds of people involved is a dangerous situation.

"You've got a large number of people going and coming at the same time they are throwing produce," said Jefferson. "They are stealing items, they are all over the store. You can imagine how fearful the customers were who were in there at that particular time."

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

It was what it was a BLACK MOB, do you call a blue car a car.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I quit reading posts while on the first page. Being an old gent, I still retain some of the old values that seem to be slipping away every since the "Me" generation got its foot in the door of civil society. So what I read in those few minutes was disturbing even though we who people ATS tend to be of the rebellious sort.

Personally, I don't care much for Wally's World myself. In my small town they compete strongly with Lowe's and Home Depot which have virtually the same marketing strategy but get excused for some reason. Yet all three have virtually locked up the market for the most common goods the American consumer requires.

So the above was to even the playing field for the judging of the rationality of many that have responded to the OP. What I take away from the general tone of most of these responses is that it is OK to if it is Walmart and no other considerations are valid because Walmart deserves whatever....

I predict that this is milder manner of civil disobedience is a prelude to much worse. And who should be blamed? A particular culture, the government, gigantic retailers or the very people doing the disorderly and unlawful actions because instinctively they know that the "flash mob rules?"

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by article
Lets see a collection of videos where a mass of white people go crazy and start destroying the place.

Now.. Lets see a collection of videos where a mass of black people (Drink!) go crazy and start destroying the place.

Oddly... All evidence shows black groups rioting and causing terror. I would love to see videos of white people doing the same so I wouldnt have this prejudice.

Skip to 2:55. Most of the people who are destroying cars and looting shops are white. It's not a white or a black thing, it's just general human behavior.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by article
Lets see a collection of videos where a mass of white people go crazy and start destroying the place.

Now.. Lets see a collection of videos where a mass of black people (Drink!) go crazy and start destroying the place.

Oddly... All evidence shows black groups rioting and causing terror. I would love to see videos of white people doing the same so I wouldnt have this prejudice.

Skip to 2:55. Most of the people who are destroying cars and looting shops are white. It's not a white or a black thing, it's just general human behavior.

Cant be having that logical thinkign on this thread. darn spiks the frikin lot of em, burn em all and the riots will stop!....

I shoulnd'nt have to add (Sarcasm) but I don't want to be banned lol

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
San Francisco riot 2011

edit on 17-7-2012 by Thunderheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Im curious if we are going to hear from any civil rights leaders on this one....

I am going to guess yes but they will be complaining about arrests / charges while figuring out someway to blame others.
edit on 17-7-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
I've never seen a thread on ATS mentioning white people. Just imagine "White bank executives give themselves bonus with bailout money".

I see plenty "Afrocentric" forums bash whites for exactly what you're saying.

Originally posted by RealSpokeTheir race is irrelevant.

It would be if this was the first time. However, several other cases of such incidents have been recorded where a crowd (200 or more) of black people end up destroying a park or store and often beating up people passing by.

If you need any links for the above, Google has plenty.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth

Originally posted by dayve
White people do this everyday... Quit cryin

oh, show me a mob of 300 white people mobbing a walgreens or walmart.

thanks

Maybe you should re-watch the video again because there are white people in there also. So is the small town killer upper class whites only shopping now?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Realspoke, you couldn't be more wrong bro. Race is the only thing that matters, especally when the rich white people see a headline like " black mob of 300 plus, raid , start stealing, vandalise walmart"

Star for you, for stating what seems should have been obvious, but wasn't. It doesn't matter what those kids actually did, when you can post a video showing 300 blacks youths all enter a store at the same time, and label it whatever you think will get the most youtube hits.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Wow TPTB has done a great job keeping us separated, and while we argue about same old black and white debate. The elites are stealing are tax money, and destroying the economy. Hmm, they have done a good job distracting us, no worries though in the next few years we will all go broke and trust me i'll be the first one at wal-mart stealing food and water trying to survive

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Who cares about their race?

I've never seen a thread on ATS mentioning white people. Just imagine "White bank executives give themselves bonus with bailout money".

Their race is irrelevant.
you do realize it was your beloved leader obama (PBUH) that gave the biggest bailouts right?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

LOL- How long did it take you to find that? And you can tell by the way they are dressed which "culcha" they worship...They are just as bad in my book...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

It's too bad no one had any guns. They all should of been gunned down.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeHonest1
reply to post by Xaphan

LOL- How long did it take you to find that? And you can tell by the way they are dressed which "culcha" they worship...They are just as bad in my book...

Took me 20 seconds to find that. It's after the Vancouver riot.

Most of them are wearing hockey jerseys. They had just been to a hockey game. So I don't understand how that is considered black "culcha".

Just another stormfront member trying to grasp at straws to rescue your invalid argument?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart

Who cares about their race?

Their race is irrelevant.
you do realize it was your beloved leader obama (PBUH) that gave the biggest bailouts right?

Go learn some history Bush gave the banks the bailouts not Obama. But seeing how your ignorant enough to think he is some kind of prophet you may need help doing that.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

everyone has an fn smart phone. If I had a gun I would just fire off a couple rounds and watch the animals scurry!! where is FAT albert sharpton or the crying jessie jackson why are they not disgusted by this

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk

It's too bad no one had any guns. They all should of been gunned down.

That could have happened but all the rednecks were at home trying to talk their sister into sleeping with them.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Only read pages 1 and 2 so far but people are saying these guys didn't do anything
Yes they did

this is called "swarming"

You and a whole squad of people swarm a store and in the large number of people it's too easy to hide on another from people and cameras and it's easy to steal things.

I don't see how the color of their skin is relevant though

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join