It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Mob of over 300 raid and steal in Walmart

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanCondition
This is good to hear.
I find it funny that it is apparently ok to control a monopoly on the essentials of life, but wrong to try and take a piece of that for free. How dare they.

People will work within the means they are given.

If you starve them and give them no means of collection fiscal denominations controlled by a corrupt scam system then they will steal.

I highly DOUBT any of those idiots are starving. Didn't you hear the video? One guy was bragging about selling food stamps and I bet more than half of them are on them. Give me a friggin break. They are ghetto trash who think they can get away with anything because they will just pull the race card. I have seen it many times before. I worked in retail and they would come in mobs to our store to cause a disturbance then steal merchandise then call us racists for calling security. I can't tell you how many times I was called white b**** or that I was racist for denying a check that was denied BY check systems because they were trying to pass a fake check. They caused a disturbance, trashed a store and stole. What they did is no different than what happened in my store only difference is they tossed fish guts in our store and dog poo in bags on our tables. Some people only know how to act like animals.

Yea please give me a break....Some people wonder why stereo types are around.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
That's tame compared to what we had in the UK last year.

Our ferral youths have no fear and have no understanding of consequence's of their actions.

I remember one of the kids pushing his motorcycle with a 52" TV on it when a policeman asked him what that was.
He answered 'it's my sat nav'.

Like I say they are not bothered in the slightest here in the UK.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Everybody knows damn when the LameStreamMedia says a group of "teens" or youths" or the latest one "random" which demographic they are referring to. The demographic which has been proven for decades to have a predisposition to violent crime. Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

No I dont, but i do put the principals of right and wrong above all else. If the kids wanna steal, they need to be taught a painful lesson which keeps them from wanting to do that ever again.

You cannot sit there and tell me that these are good children with good intentions...the video speaks for itself. If i ever caught my child doing this i would kick his ass off the planet just as my pops would.

I blame the parents first for being oblivious and a democrat. i blame the kids for the lack of respect for others property and personal well being. if this happened in my walmart I'd hit as many as i could with mace before I turned on the taser.

If they are willing to do this to a store where little kids and a defenseless public may be shopping, whats to stop the same group from kicking in your door? At what point is it ok to act like a pack of tards? Where do you draw the line on acceptable behavior in public?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
This is similar to the riots in London last year, every single rioter was black or asian, not a white person in sight.

The same seems to be here, they are all non-whites.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

what i see is kids doing really really stupid things. but that is what kids do. really really stupid things. is there a lack of guidance with these kids? probably, but that's most of america these days. the issue of them being black doesn't hold any real bearing.

link   
reply to post by xstealth

The media fails to mention race in this story.

So you thought you would?

Why do you feel that they need to mention it?

Besides, I didn't see anything illegal in that vid.

Is it possible that you are a racist?

link   
So we see an obvious 'mob' of predominantly black juveniles. Some vandalizing, the others just there for the excitement. So now were picking on the blacks. And now were called Racists. We are under attack for expressing any opinion..... interesting how that works.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

i can't help but believe if what you are saying is true, that the government has helped create the problem. is it possible that they have kept the poor in chains by making them so dependent? people grow up knowing nothing different, only entitlement? who is to blame? just a thought, not trying to state fact.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

Some vandalizing, the others just there for the excitement. So now were picking on the blacks. And now were called Racists.

If they would've been predominantly white, would their race have been mentioned.

Would the title read "White mob of white kids".

I don't think so.

Could you point out the "vandalising" in the vid?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

Well thats just not getting to the root of the problem. To me all these "things" happening are signs of a very corrupt elite that rule all of us. Now if we go out and shot each other who wins at the end of the day? Surley not us the people. So I would like to encourage you to really think about what is happening all over the world. Lets seek out the real problem and deal with it.

Its just like German neonazis blaming everything on the imigrants, when its really the corrupt government doing the real damage to the country. We act like puppets, we need to stop letting them divide us. OR THEY win.

And I really believe we have already lost this war!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hesse

I can agree to that on a bigger picture level. And I understand what your saying I really do. Only, do you honestly think that the dim witted people that perpetuate this behavior is thinking on the same level for humanities sake?

Probably not which is why i default to the thinking that I do. You have to choose your battles if you want to win your little slice of the war.

We're already conquered anyway.....most of us just don't know it yet.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
lol I find it funny Americans are so scared stiff to be called a racist that they allow blacks to get away with murder.

Get a grip, clearly all these mobs are black, if you can't see that or even acknowledge that, you have something wrong with you. If you think just pointing out that they are black if racist, then come to Britain we will show you what racism really is.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Well I try not to make things that easy for me. I try to see WHY people act that way. Through doing that, I understand and I get a lot less hate inside myself. Helps my stress level too!
Here in Germany its not blacks, but other minorities. I used to think the same way you do. But I feel much better since I dropped my "hateful" attitude. Also I get along way better with people in general. So if we all would just work on ourselves more, we could change the way things are going. Treat people I know that might be a little naive, but It works for me on a personal level. Im sure most of those people in the video could be really normal people if the where raised better and had a decent education.

But, they way thaings are going. They are ready to reset the entire planet. So THEY can live in peace, without US violent crazy monsters. The workers....

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
You HAD to say it was a BLACK mob? Mobs are mobs...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hesse

The hate is what keeps the fire going amigo. That rage is what keeps my keel even. You may not agree with that, but it has served me well. Anger is your friend and can be a great ally when you need the motivation to carry forward.

Not trying to be a negative nancy, just the enviroment that made me what I am. And until things come undone, it would be unwise for me to change gears.

If I want to be touchy feely, I'll start rasing rabbits and grow a pony tail.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by HumanCondition

They are just thugs and scum of the earth, need we say more, Race isn't the issue.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

OK, thats your opinion. I just dont see how hate has brought us as humans any further.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmsuse
lol I find it funny Americans are so scared stiff to be called a racist that they allow blacks to get away with murder.

Get a grip, clearly all these mobs are black, if you can't see that or even acknowledge that, you have something wrong with you. If you think just pointing out that they are black if racist, then come to Britain we will show you what racism really is.

Brittish Racism is lightly bland, much like the food there....I prefer Aussie Racism....much much nicer with a hint of finesse.

And just because you call someone black, doesnt make you racist...it is a discription of a noun to give the idea of what said noun resembles.....in this case....blacks.

I don't care if you call me racist, Im not, I hate everyone equally...whites included....even hate them dam blue people.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Damn, this # is crazy, you guys need to take this stereotype out of your heads.

Come Egland and I'll prove everything you semi-racist(because honestly thats what it is) That its all a fabrication and caused by their enviroment.

I live Leeds, massive asian area in Beeston and they have even stopped segregating them selves from the white community, pretty much 85% of everybody of all races, get along. SHOCKING isnt it..And not only that, they are active within the comunity trying to bring parks and business from all races to our town. And the same can be said for domantly black areas, Chapletown - Now one of the cleanest areas of leeds and the house prices are on the up, because the comunity actually cares about what happens on their streets, aint no people getting shot or battered in these streets because they will come out of their houses and protect oneanother - of all races.

Really you guys are straight plonkers, leave your comupters, stop belieiving the hype from the media and get involved in your community where people, again, of all races are trying to change what tptb have given us.

ATS: Deny Ignorance, its good to remeber that in any situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join