It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Mob of over 300 raid and steal in Walmart

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Then when they close the store down everyone will complain about how they have to drive to the next town to buy groceries.
This was just a lark people.
Imagine what it be like if the system breaks down.

There's good reasons to be a prepper and this video shows several hundred of them.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I now honestly see no point in this thread, we all know where its going, every single one of us, we'v been here thousands of times.

I think it's about time ATS started deleting threads which single out a race. This could of been titled Mob attack wall-mart, like the original youtuber called it - But the ATS poster wanted to add his racist hatred towards it and define it as Black Mob, knowing what rukas he would stir up on these boards. Well I for one am #ing sick of it, I wouldnt take it in real life and I'm darn sure I aint taking it on some conspiracy site. Sort it, please, You will loose valuable members and be left with nothing eventually, don't let the trolls, racists and shills take your forum.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Who cares about their race?

I do. I think these types of things are becoming more and more accepted among black people. I'm not going to go on and on about how I have a black friend, I don't. Every time I see a video title with a group that raids/beats/steals the vast majority of participants are black. Comments like mine are considered taboo, but seriously... black people... knock it off.

I don't care what the justification is. Well you go to a bad neighborhood and you find latinos whites and everyone else acting the same. Fine. In bad neighborhoods.

Look at the UCR. Black people make up such a small percent of the populace, but are FAR more likely to be serial killers, child molesters, spree killers and basically any other sort of criminal save for white collar crimes. Don't believe me? Think white people are pedophiles? Look at the UCR. Think White people are serial killers? Look at the UCR.

You should never judge a man because of the color of his skin, but you shouldn't defend an obvious issue and cry equality either.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Also, the more money you have the less likely you are to go to jail. If you have a public defender... good luck being found not guilty.

Agreed. Just look at all the pharmaceutical CEOs, bankers, lawyers and politicians who get a slap on the hand for fraud on a massive scale. As long as they pay a fee and step down, it's all good.... huh? So where is all the indignation and anger that should be focused on those clowns? Because those clowns are the ones who have been taking planet earth to the point of no return.

Really people. Spewing stereotypes and uninformed nonsense is a waste of time and energy.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Thats real talk! We the people of the earth will never live in peace if we think of US all being so different because of the color of our skin. What WE really need to do, and I mean ALL of us is work on our selves. Stop blaming external things, we need to look into ourselves. When we are in peace with ourselves, we can live in peace with all other people. Racists are ignorant fearful people!!

We have great social problems in the world, thats the reason people do things like "raid" walmart.

Never forgett how the USA was FOUNDED! It was damn bloody to me! Truth hurts...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by xstealth

Blacks are targeted by the police more. A large majority live in poverty...poverty is associated with crime of all races. Also, the more money you have the less likely you are to go to jail. If you have a public defender... good luck being found not guilty.

Your statements just don't make any sense unless you think blacks are genetically per-determined to be criminals.

Why do they live in poverty? Could it be the popular culture? The lack of proper English and wearing clothes 5x too big with their underwear showing doesn't help getting jobs. Poverty leads to crime, and poverty is the result of your own self worth.

The majority of the black population cares more about being cool, then actually being successful.

I have black friends that I would trust with anything I own, but they are the exception because they are professional people and strive to be better every day. It's sad but this is becoming increasingly rare.

Not just for blacks, but whites too trying to be the same. It's almost like most kids have a desire to be a thug, and those who aren't become cops (thugs).

In the area I live in, I don't have any respect for half the white people either for going down the trashy path.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

I do. I think these types of things are becoming more and more accepted among black people. I'm not going to go on and on about how I have a black friend, I don't. Every time I see a video title with a group that raids/beats/steals the vast majority of participants are black. Comments like mine are considered taboo, but seriously... black people... knock it off.

I don't care what the justification is. Well you go to a bad neighborhood and you find latinos whites and everyone else acting the same. Fine. In bad neighborhoods.

Look at the UCR. Black people make up such a small percent of the populace, but are FAR more likely to be serial killers, child molesters, spree killers and basically any other sort of criminal save for white collar crimes. Don't believe me? Think white people are pedophiles? Look at the UCR. Think White people are serial killers? Look at the UCR.

You should never judge a man because of the color of his skin, but you shouldn't defend an obvious issue and cry equality either.

Mate your statistics are flawed, your using American statistics to lay claim that its in the genes of a black person, damn your an idiot on this subject aint ya, I normally agree on most things you say but sht your way above your head here.

Using american statistics to generalize a whole race which borders way beyond america is a very fkin stupid things to do. None of what you say stands up in Britiain, not one point that you made. This probably can go on for many other countries - Its just America where crime is massive, guns are everywhere and your politicians don't help the black community. Plus the only role models via TV are rap artist that glorify guns and money. really buddy, give your head a massive shake. Its not black people who are born this way, its their environment. Your not solving anything, your making it worse by pointing the blame at people who are unable to change the status quo.

# make me sick, wont be visiting this thread again.

Also Im sorry for my swearing, I'm actually pretty pissed off at whats been said here by some people

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Most of us try to be colorblind in our daily dealings with people but to ignore the racial aspect here is to deny there's a problem.
If they didn't want a video with hundreds of blacks running wild in a wallyworld getting on youtube they should've stayed out of the store.
They have no one but themselves to blame except perhaps the liberals who keep making excuses for this kind of behavior and saying race has nothing to do with it, when clearly race has everything to do with it.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

www.ranker.com...

Thats funny.... Most of these guys are white... Go figure.. And if you look at megans law, majority are white guys. No wonder you have no black friends, you sound like you walk around with a white sheet over your head

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

So what have you done about the poverty in black neigborhoods? DO you think black peaple would do such things if they all had excellent education and lived in the suburbs? Dont you think you are making things a little easy? Did you ever do anything to change the situation in the US? Yes I will call you out for it. To me statements like that are racist! Yeah! Now flame me for it!

If you racists would just use your brains for once, you wouls see WHY its all like this... Also what about divide and conquer??? Nice, while you spout racist nonsence, they laugh, because we are busy fighting each other!

And I mean black people too of course!!!! They can be racist aswell!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

your using American statistics

True. I'm talking about the only country that matters

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Look.
I've seen many a thread subverted by uneducated, negative generalizations, but it's relatively easy to brush it off as a pathetic troll.

But just when I think a tiny bit of my faith in humanity is restored, along comes such misplaced blind hate that...*poof*... it's gone in an instant. People need some hope right now. If you'd rather continue doing the bidding of the rich and powerful by aiding in the division of society, well...then I hold you just as responsible for tossing this world into an abyss of despair, hate, narrow-mindedness and stupidity.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Public school system + Bad parents

Wait why did i say that?

Because these children are taught to behave this way!! They are taught to hold themselves to a lower standard and that its ok to do this. This is not a new behavior just a method that is gaining momentum. I can remember my parents owned a small grocery store and 5 or 6 children would come in the store and cover each other while one or two stole things. Walmart who cares its a big business right? How about my parents store when they often had to scrape for change to keep the employees paid and the business open.

Hold the parents accountable every time and make the schools care about kids and this behavior would dissapear.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by n00bUK

Most of us try to be colorblind in our daily dealings with people but to ignore the racial aspect here is to deny there's a problem.
If they didn't want a video with hundreds of blacks running wild in a wallyworld getting on youtube they should've stayed out of the store.
They have no one but themselves to blame except perhaps the liberals who keep making excuses for this kind of behavior and saying race has nothing to do with it, when clearly race has everything to do with it.

Wholeheartedly agree. But its not in our blood, which is what people make out. The problem is their environment, nothing else.

This thread isnt debating the problem, its saying how only black people do this. i havent seen a post spring up saying X is the cause and Y is the solution, its always hatred or steered in the direction of misinformed information. ...on the other hand, the above poster made a great point, bravo mate, only if we could of opened this thread with such comments.
edit on 17-7-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

You could have just said, we need to do something about the social problems. The only problem is ignorance, poverty and people not taking responsibility for their own actions!! Also the US was built on graves!

That being said, I love the US! But I have accepted that its built on skulls and bones! Now lets try and get back on the right path... Racism is NOT the way. agree?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanCondition
This is good to hear.

If you starve them and give them no means of collection fiscal denominations controlled by a corrupt scam system then they will steal.

I'm sorry but please elaborate and explain who it is that is starving them?

If anyone is starving, other than someone that is physically handicapped and unable to get around well, its their own damn fault.......period! The problem is that society has made people stupid, lazy, and ignorant to our own most basic instincts, and that is the will to survive.

Society has brainwashed people into thinking that we have to go to the grocery store, McDonald's, or the local restaurant in order to eat. There is so much food around us everyday that there is no reason for anyone to go hungry but its easier to sit on their a$$es and expect a handout while complaining how unfair everything is than to actually put forth the effort to fend for themselves.

There are varieties of wild plants as well as flowering garden plants that are edible and quite tasty. There is also fish and other animals that can be eaten and I'm guessing since the link is jax.com this was in Jacksonville in which case a person could live extremely healthy just off of seafood.

Then there is always the fact that the things that people think they need and spend money on such as cellphone, internet, cigarettes, designer clothes, etc could be forgone so that they could have food. But this is the problem of our society and the great deception of "equality" and "fairness". We are brainwashed into thinking that everyone deserves equal shares and most people fall for it. We deserve what we make and what we earn, that's it.

If a person is going without the luxeries in life they have 2 choices, continue to go without or find a way to improve their situation. But to expect someone else to hand it out is wrong in so many ways, we are not guaranteed happiness under our constitution, we are only guaranteed the pursuit of it and it is our individual responsibility to pursue it and succeed.

I am growing so sick of the entitlement attitude and the "blame everyone for my not having what I want" attitude. If they don't have what they feel they need or going hungry then do what it takes to improve your situation, be responsible, get an extra job, learn to budget, learn to live off the land, or accept your situation and STFU.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I don't see what race has to do with this at all. The video does not show a huge deal of chaos either so I'm a bit bemused. I have read through the majority of the posts in this thread and I think some of them are just awful, generalistic and to the average person may appear to be racist. I think it just proves how far equality and equal rights have come. Not much. A bunch of laws etc are not going to change the opinions and the mindset of the public.

Someone brought up the case for statistics and how they show that black people are apparently involved in more crime then any other race. Quite frankly, that's rubbish. That's just like me saying that 60% of my Hawaian pizza is covered in pineapple and because I don't like it I am going to be generalistic and horrible towards it.

Makes sense to me

edit on 17-7-2012 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I would've been happier if they had swarmed into the airports and beat the hell out of everyone working for the TSA. But Wal-Mart is the next best thing, really. One step at a time.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
The problem is that society has made people stupid, lazy, and ignorant to our own most basic instincts, and that is the will to survive.

Society has brainwashed people into thinking that we have to go to the grocery store, McDonald's, or the local restaurant in order to eat.

Or more appropriately, advertising, marketing, television, smartphones, et al (i.e. media). As long as people continue to stay glued to the tv distracted by other non-issues, the real problems won't be addressed. The quandry is that not many people are willing to give up their cable tv.... which, by the way, I don't understand why anyone would want to pay a company to watch commercials? It's out of hand! Same goes for crap movies, crap video games, crap Walmart products. As long as we keep paying, they'll keep pushing the envelope and convince us that we should pay more for less. Why should we? We don't have a choice! It's an illusion! Those corporations need to feel it in their profits before anything changes.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ameilia

Originally posted by acmpnsfal

Lol, umm im curious. What exactly would the police charge them with? Walking into the store and standing around for a couple of minutes, Nice try.

How about public disturbance, or destruction of property, or theft?

Nice try though.

i saw the video, it was just a bunch of people just walking around and screaming and it looked like they were having a good time, i even heard laughter a bunch of times.

edit: oh yea i forgot NAICE TRAY VERY NAICE MY NAME A BORAT.

Lol i just had too.

peace.
edit on 17-7-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join