It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Mob of over 300 raid and steal in Walmart

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

It seems the Black culture will self implode time after time if they think no one is watching or they have the numbers.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

@ the OP. I really didn't see the kids stealing or damaging anything. Maybe if there was footage to suggest they were. It was obviously noisy and shouldn't be accepted public behaviour in a place of business (Unless the business is geared towards that type of actions) but I don't see any crime really going down.

To the people in the video... There are other people in the world, no need to act like you are the only one's alive.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
reply to post by Ameilia

What property was destroyed? What was stolen? The only thing that video shows is a couple of kids tossing fruit back and forth walking and then walking further into the store. You dont know if they put it down, if they decided to buy it, or what. You are just making things up. lol.

Well, did you read the article or watch the short video before questioning me?

Your first question, what property was destroyed:

According to the police report, the group destroyed an electronic anti-shop lifting security scanner that costs about $1,500.

Your second question, what was stolen?

"They are stealing items, they are all over the store.

Here are the answers, spelled out for you from the article sourced in the OP which you are apparently incapable of reading about for yourself.

It quite appears that you are making things up!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Wait wait, everybody. I am not defending walmart. They are just not a monopoly, its a misuse of the term. Thats all i am saying.

I dont shop at Walmart because I hate them. They use people and run out local businesses and that is messed up. I am just saying that calling them a monopoly is giving them too much credit.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Why does this thread have 7 flags already? This isn't even important news.

A video of black people in a walmart makes ATS gasp lol

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
White people do this everyday... Quit cryin

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

People say fema camps are a bad thing. I think we need more of them. When the SHTF, imagine what these people in the video presented would become, they would need to be put in cages.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The area probably has black people as the majority, which is why you see mostly black people in the video. That's the logic I see here.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Thankfully because of the dumbing down of America, not only will we film our felonious behavior, we will post it to YouTube!!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
So if you read the comments one poster says:

HONESTLY ; Since I'm A Kid In JACKSONVILLE. I Think It's SO Funny. & That This Was Really A Retaliation Because Most Kids Do Not Like Police. & The Police Shut Down The Party. And This Is What The Kids Did. They're Wrong. But It's The Police's Fault Also For Making The Kids Leave The Party With Nowhere To Go Until Their Parents Got There. Even Though The Kids Shouldn't Have Done That. But Kids Are Going to Do Reckless Stuff. They Do Not Care. SO Yall Comments Talking Stuff Aren't Changing The Fact That The Most Ghetto Walmart In Jacksonville Got Destroyed.

Not a justifiable reason. We had plenty of parties broken up as kids. We went home afterwards.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Really could you post some vids of mobs of white people in Walmart. Fact is from Katrina to Haiti and everything else including most of Africa something is very wrong with the Black culture.

My biggest hero is Dr. Martin Luther King what do you think he would say. I bet he is rolling over in his grave at what has become of the black culture. I sure wish he would have lived I don't think we would be seeing this kind of crap everyday.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth

It seems the Black culture will self implode time after time if they think no one is watching or they have the numbers.

Get a bunch of kids together with too much time of their hands and this is what you will get, a giant mob/gang of miscreants stirring up crap in their boredom. Idle minds are the devil's playground as the old timers say.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

People say fema camps are a bad thing. I think we need more of them. When the SHTF, imagine what these people in the video presented would become, they would need to be put in cages.

That Walmart already looked like a zoo.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Really could you post some vids of mobs of white people in Walmart.

Quick youtube search got me this, it shows that race has nothing to do with this sort of mentality. It's all about culture and human psychology.

edit: more

edit on 17-7-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

oh, show me a mob of 300 white people mobbing a walgreens or walmart.

thanks

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Walmart is a big business, not a monopoly. In fact, show me one example of a real life monopoly.

Microsoft comes to mind.
www.pcworld.com...
news.cnet.com...

edit on 7/17/2012 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Really could you post some vids of mobs of white people in Walmart. Fact is from Katrina to Haiti and everything else including most of Africa something is very wrong with the Black culture.

My biggest hero is Dr. Martin Luther King what do you think he would say. I bet he is rolling over in his grave at what has become of the black culture. I sure wish he would have lived I don't think we would be seeing this kind of crap everyday.

Here you go

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Get a bunch of kids together with too much time of their hands and this is what you will get, a giant mob/gang of miscreants stirring up crap in their boredom. Idle minds are the devil's playground as the old timers say.

True enough but we are seeing this behavior in not only the young in the black culture. It seems that if they can get away with it they will steal and kill and cheat.

Don't get me wrong my best friend growing up was black his parents were professors at the U of U. Not all black people are messed up but they do seem to have a higher percentage then other races.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bodaciouschief

Here you go

Thank you...
But I am sure he would serve up a much better message then that. We all need leaders like him and JFK again.
edit on 17-7-2012 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join