It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Mob of over 300 raid and steal in Walmart

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
i blame the executives at the major corporations that built online social networking and made it accessible to nearly everyone.

how else could 300 kids descend upon Walmart (apparently walmart is in spell checker) in such a coordinated manner?

my only question would be how long did it take to plan this?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

how else could 300 kids descend upon Walmart (apparently walmart is in spell checker) in such a coordinated manner?
There were claims that they were at a party that police broke up, then they decided to have some fun at Walmart. It was posted earlier in the thread.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ChristianJihad

lol......dont try this at home, I am a profesional Russian.......

That was awsome....

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Why do you have to call them a "BLACK" mob, why not just a "mob"? Why do you feel that the race of the people doing this are important?

I think this is just a way to promote racism. You know how the old saying goes "divide and conquer".

TypE in flash mob robbery into YouTube. Yes they are all black people (the ones I see anyways). Why is it racist to say " you know all these robberies have something in common"

edit on 17-7-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by habitforming

Whats wrong with that? Think of it as the herd thinning itself.....7 billion people where they came from. Eventually all you would have left is the smart ones and more genetically disposed for procreation.

Even a herd of water buffalo leave the sickly behind.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Well, I guess they make Wal-Mart give back to the community. Wal-Mart Promisses a huge give back to the communities they invade in exchange for huge tax breaks and never make due with their side of the bargin. Serves them right. Keep on looting. They're getting what's finaly comming to them.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
OH you guys, lol, are so predictable.

youtu.be...

edit on 093131p://bTuesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This has nothing to do with race or Walmart. It has to do with a large group of kids thinking it would be funny to create havoc and panic inside a store stealing and acting like a bunch of wild animals.
I think the party that was broken up may have been their meeting place and then off to Walmart they went. That large of a crowd it had to have been planned.
Think of a mother with her children shopping. I know It would have scared me and I would have left immediately.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
reply to post by TraitorKiller

The OP's opening link.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -

Flash mobs are known across the United Stats as a group of people, dancing, having fun and enjoying themselves while entertaining others.

However, the Wal-Mart off Lem Turner Road in Jacksonville fell victim to a flash robbery when more than 300 people entered the store and destroyed the security system as well as some merchandise.

According to the police report, the group destroyed an electronic anti-shop lifting security scanner that costs about $1,500. The police report also stated the massive crowd could have arrived at the store after a party that was broken up on Sampson Road.

YouTube video showed the teens throwing food and merchandise around the store.

Channel 4's Crime Analyst Ken Jefferson said any sort of crime where there's hundreds of people involved is a dangerous situation.

"You've got a large number of people going and coming at the same time they are throwing produce," said Jefferson. "They are stealing items, they are all over the store. You can imagine how fearful the customers were who were in there at that particular time."

I still see nothing happening in the YT vid.

According to the police report, the group destroyed an electronic anti-shop lifting security scanner that costs about $1,500. The police report also stated the massive crowd could have arrived at the store after a party that was broken up on Sampson Road.

This is the only piece of information that one would deem reliable, so indeed at least some of them misbehaved.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulSearching8

This is why we need a draft. Young americans all over the United States need a better direction. I know some will say it will never happen because it's too expensive.

But I just wonder, with all the B.S. going on in the world today, who's to say if that isn't exactly what we need to regenerate the United States. I don't want war.

edit on 17-7-2012 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Clean up on aisle 1,2,3,4,5,6...

Just giving the police state more reason to grow.

In today's world, I would imagine the only person to be arrested would be some old guy who shoved a kid trying to knock over his shopping basket.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This is the oldest trick in the book. That's why in England and other places small shops limit the number of school kids they allow in, because swarming a shop is an age old tactic for picking up and walking out with whatever you want

Impressive to see it done on such a large scale, stupid too.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Clean up on aisle 1,2,3,4,5,6...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JailTales
This is the oldest trick in the book. That's why in England and other places small shops limit the number of school kids they allow in, because swarming a shop is an age old tactic for picking up and walking out with whatever you want

Impressive to see it done on such a large scale, stupid too.

I was thinking the same thing, when my daughter worked at the mall groups would come in and make a ruckus while others stole, making it impossible for the employes to watch what was going on,
I was glad when she quit because it was getting dangerous, now it is just a shell .

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

I don't think it's the color of their skin we should scorn, but the mob mentality usually found in any group comprised of the rabble, the stupid, the willfully ignorant, which applies to all skin colors.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JailTales

That's why in England and other places small shops limit the number of school kids they allow in,

How do they make that work?
Is there anything more than a sign in the window? If 300 kids show up and decide to walk in, how do they prevent them from doing so?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanCondition
This is good to hear.
I find it funny that it is apparently ok to control a monopoly on the essentials of life, but wrong to try and take a piece of that for free. How dare they.

People will work within the means they are given.

If you starve them and give them no means of collection fiscal denominations controlled by a corrupt scam system then they will steal.

"starve", a lot of them look pretty fat to me- moral starvartion maybe

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulSearching8

but it appears actions of children are still judged differently based on race. many subscribe to false race doctrines.

white boys go for a joy ride. black boys steal cars.

white boys are militia. black boys are gangbangers.

black kids occupy walmart. white kids occupy wallstreet.

that sort of thing.

its really not a big deal...this thread is just part of the pile of threads posted to demotivate people and divide them.

edit on 17-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

This is why we need a draft. Young americans all over the United States need a better direction. I know some will say it will never happen because it's too expensive.

Do you think that would be good for our military?
All volunteer gives us good people that want to be there, at least.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Originally posted by SubTruth
Get a bunch of kids together with too much time of their hands and this is what you will get, a giant mob/gang of miscreants stirring up crap in their boredom. Idle minds are the devil's playground as the old timers say.

Agree. There should be a controlled version of a school excursion trip( if thats what this was). The excursion/school trip organizer should be responsible if the kids are out of line and/or rowdy upto certain extent in a public place though its a private property (walmart). Send them in batches or atleast inform them to be on their best behaviour and not walk around as if its their personal living room or their house while walking around with saggy pants revealing underwear, possibly using profanity or vulgarity. This applies to any race not just african americans. Generally people are scared about incidents from the past that the paranoia leads to even more crime as many people react to a mob of kids and react to a perceived threat based upon MSM.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join