It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman Accused of Molesting his Cousin.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by matthewgraybeal
Part of the Playbook, first it will be racism, then it will be pedophilia, then it will be sexism, then it will be rape on the job with prostitutes.

Not that I know or have any opinion on this TV-Farce of a case.

Next we will hear that Zimmerman is a Satanist who eats babies. Throw enough stuff against the wall and see what sticks. This society we live in makes me sick.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

It appears you are suggesting that black people don't commit these types of crimes...

Your commiting reverse racism and it is people like you that fuel a fire that is only there because you started it and poured fuel on it.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
edit on 17-7-2012 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

You're right, it's the kind of story that gets you loads of money. Of course she wouldn't lie for that

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
What I want to know is what does this have to do with the trial?

The defense must have a weak case.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by antoinemarionette

Look how those who would defend the murder of a child by calling the rape victim a liar.

You should all be utterly ashamed of yourselves.

If you are implying Trayvon Martin was a child, you are sadly mistaken.

Or ignorantly naive.

I'll let you pick.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
White people need to quit messing with children. Its always in the white community you hear about this crap. Its a damn shame..... shame shame shame...

Put that in your pipe n smoke it...

Zimmerman his half hispanic, racist fool.

ETA-Since ive been corrected about "hispanic" not being a race, ill say that since his mother was Peruvian, he is half Caucasian, half Native American.

But I guess when a half n half does something bad, theyre white but when a half n half does something "good" like become president, theyre "Black" right?
edit on 17-7-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

My little brother got the same treatment from his ex wife's daughter from a prev. marriage. It was her retaliation for his wanting her to behave instead of acting up all the time. The kid turned into a meth dealer, had her kids taken away from her and now she moves from hotel to hotel one step ahead of the law cooking up meth.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

White people need to quit messing with children. Its always in the white community you hear about this crap. Its a damn shame..... shame shame shame...

Hispanic isn't a race, it's an ethnicity. There are white and black hispanics.

Anyway, this is all silly. If she was 6 then he would be 8 at the time. They would have been kids at the time. I think someone just wants attention.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

White, black and in between.

Many germans in south america especially Argentina.

My dad is from Costa Rica and he had a chinese friend that was born in costa rica.

I have a cuban uncle who's ancestors are french.

It's a big melting pot and that's not even counting the native indian populations from each country.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by Juggernog

Hispanic isn't a race, it's an ethnicity. There are white and black hispanics.

Anyway, this is all silly. If she was 6 then he would be 8 at the time. They would have been kids at the time. I think someone just wants attention.

His mother is Peruvian, so I guess that makes him what, half white half Native American?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom
reply to post by boncho

Zimmerman was 8 years old and she was 6 years old..and yes it supposidly continued for ten years.

The press AGAIN has mislead by giving the impression he did this as an adult.
Don't rush to the story until you check further into it......they were young kids..

If it went on for ten years then it continued until Zimmerman was an adult, older than the kid he shot. This is just simple math here.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by habitforming

Originally posted by wutz4tom
reply to post by boncho

Zimmerman was 8 years old and she was 6 years old..and yes it supposidly continued for ten years.

The press AGAIN has mislead by giving the impression he did this as an adult.
Don't rush to the story until you check further into it......they were young kids..

If it went on for ten years then it continued until Zimmerman was an adult, older than the kid he shot. This is just simple math here.

If it ever moves beyond a numbered voice on a tape with no context, no face and nothing to judge credibility with....I might actually notice and care. Until then? This has all the weight of a declaration on the cover of the National Enquirer.

The thing is....the Statute of Limitations is 4 years. Florida tried to get that changed but I'm reading where they got slammed by the courts on trying to apply it retroactively. Well. isn't that just dandy. So the Prosecutor can play this tape without the slightest shred of evidence into a trial record that has nothing to do with the nature of this accusation.....beyond the time it can ever be charged in the first place.

hey, thats pretty neat how that works. So can they always just add evidence they say exists, because they say so and beyond any legal possibility of offering a defense? Something rubs me wrong in a Constitutional way here... Hmm.. Oh Well... Zimmerman's fate was decided the moment the President took a direct involvement for the public to see...that blew the whole thing for perspective beyond repair, IMO.

Statute of Limitation Reference with Retroactive Explanation

edit on 17-7-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: Added Link

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by habitforming

Older than the kid he shot, by a couple of months.... Whoopidydoo. And that is only if you buy the story in the first place. I think it''s funny that all the people that seem to have him convicted in their mind of murder, are also convicting him of this one too. Nothing but an unfounded accusation, like the one she made before this one, claiming him and his family were rabid racists.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Maybe you are not paying attention.
People are saying that 17 year old Martin was NO KID!!!!
Then turn around and say 17 year old Zimmerman was JUST A YOUNG KID.

You sort that out amongst yourselves.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

None of what you wrote really matters to me.
Apparently you did not see what it was I was responding to.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by habitforming

He was a kid, 8 years old when it supposedly started. Then kept on going for ten whole years......
Then again most people seem to think a HS senior being with a highschool sophmore is pedophilia....

I am not gonna take her word as gospel myself, seeing as she damaged her own credibility with the acusations made just a few moths ago. Sounds like she is holding some kind of grudge against her cuz to me. That's just me I guess though. Feel free to believe her if you like.
edit on Tue, 17 Jul 2012 13:18:58 -0500 by TKDRL because: paragraph break didn't take

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
What it sounds like to me is that this started out as innocent experimentation between two children that continued over into their teen years all the while being consensual.
Then for whatever reason, maybe guilt from an incestuous relationship with a cousin or a fallen out between them causing her anger and resentment.
Whatever the case, (if its true) I also question the timing of her accusations
edit on 17-7-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by habitforming
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

None of what you wrote really matters to me.
Apparently you did not see what it was I was responding to.

Well, it's a good thing I reply to points, not people. I hadn't even bothered to look at what your name was until this reply. Avatars make remembering someone a given..but heck.. I thought your sentiment was worth a comment. Still do..

Although what the ages of a kid and his cousin on alleged accusations dating back well before statutes made it a moot point has to do with the ages of Zimmerman and the attacker he shot to death..while having his head bounced off the concrete like a basketball is a total mystery to me...I misread you as meaning more than that. My bad.
edit on 17-7-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired
reply to post by dayve

It appears you are suggesting that black people don't commit these types of crimes...

Your commiting reverse racism and it is people like you that fuel a fire that is only there because you started it and poured fuel on it.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Im saying it because of all the retarded comments ive been reading on this site on other threads. Then the same people talking down on black people want to use a zimmerman thread as a lil safety net, a (no racial zone) Well he's white. Hes a racist murderer, and a child molester. Just giving the internet bigots a taste of their own medicine. Im sure Ronald Reagan would be turning over in his grave....

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Since there was nothing sexual about the Zimmerman/Martin incident, this person's testimony really doesn't apply to the case.

My initial response would be the "15 minutes of fame" that someone else mentioned, but it very well could be true and that is something that can be investigated after this trial is over.

I won't pronounce Martin innocent, but I also won't pronounce Zimmerman innocent since the police clearly told him not to do what he did. He instigated the force used against him so the "Stand Your Ground" laws do not apply to him. If he had been an innocent bystander that was attacked, and shot the other person in self defense, that would be a different story. However, since he followed Martin and confronted him, especially after being told not to, he is guilty of the actions he ended up taking and will have to answer for them.

As I said, I don't know about Martin's innocence or guilt, but a life was lost due to Zimmerman's actions. There is no excuse for that. This vigilante stuff needs to stop.

ETA: The people trying to make this into a racial thing (from any side) are just as bad. Martin was black. Zimmerman is Hispanic. This isn't a black/white issue at all. If you want to consider Zimmerman as a Hispanic who was racist against blacks, then that is on Zimmerman, not on every Hispanic person or other-than-black person in the world. Nobody in the world should be subjected to race bias either for or against them and it will be a wonderful day when race is no longer an issue of any kind.
edit on 17-7-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join