It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman Accused of Molesting his Cousin.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

Originally posted by antoinemarionette

Look how those who would defend the murder of a child by calling the rape victim a liar.

You should all be utterly ashamed of yourselves.

And what connection are you making between Trayvon and the person accusing Zimmerman of rape? You said "defend the murder of a child by calling the rape victim a liar." Is claiming the rape allegation is fake somehow also defending Zimmerman in the Trayvon Martin case? I don't really follow....

The connection I am making is one of a man accused of multiple crimes by multiple people. Crimes of abuse upon other human beings.

What connection are you making?

edit on 17-7-2012 by antoinemarionette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterFister103

Originally posted by Manhater
Anything to get that 5 minutes of fame. I really don't believe this story. Conveniently that it pops up now. Don't you think?

lol exactly....

'Hmmmm now that you mention it, I was molested by old uncle George.'

Funny she just now brings it up. Ladies and gentlemen, if you're being raped, tell someone right after it happens.....the first time. Don't wait 10 years.

It took me 15 years to actually be able to speak about my Rape and Sexual Abuse. I was 8 at the time. Some people are just plain scared and blame themselves so don't think it doesn't take that long to come out and talk about this kind of stuff. It's actually very common.

edit on 17-7-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by James1982

Unless you're a victim of abuse yourself, you can't possibly expect to understand why someone would keep such damaging information to themselves.

It's also possible that a fellow family member may have encouraged her to speak out at this moment. After all, George is in a heap-load of trouble already and it seems convenient to hold him responsible for molestation as well.

Don't presume to know what experiences I have. I know full well why someone would keep such things a secret. Both me and my sister were abused when we were very young, my sister told our mother about it but refused to say who did it. She needed help, and she got it, naming names wouldn't have changed that. I am unsure if she has since told anybody who it was, though. We don't talk about it with each other.

I never said anything about it myself. Other than in this post right now I've only told one other person, who was a very close girlfriend of mine several years ago. I still have no desire to talk about it, and only feel comfortable bringing it up here because I am anonymous. But I can tell you one thing, If there was ANY possibility that this person was able to do the same thing to any other children, I would have definitely said something.

Shortly before my sister spoke up to my mother the person that did it had a bad stroke and was confined to a nursing home, which is why I suspect she felt comfortable enough to say something to my mother. It was less than a year later he died in that nursing home. Karma at work I like to think.

Anyway,

The allegations of sexual assault just seem suspect to me. The timing, and the specifics of the allegation. She was 6. He was 8. I honestly can't believe an 8 year old would rape a 6 year old. And then continue doing this for 10 years, while growing up, without the girl saying anything, or at least the family suspecting something.

The whole thing just stinks to me. And I'm not going to further crucify Zimmerman after all the chit that's been slung on him for the Martin thing unless some sort of evidence comes up.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

It doesn't matter who told him to do what.

It was not his job to take this matter into his hands. He had no authority to even fire a weapon. Even if some claim that Treyvon wasn't totally innocent, that's not the point.

George Zimmerman could have left this matter up to a cop. He chose not to. A 17 year old man is dead.

See what I mean?

It does matter who said what.

People are claiming that a police officer told him to stand down. If that was the case, Zimmerman would be guilty of failure to obey a lawful order from a Police Officer. No such thing happened, so Zimmerman's choice to confront Martin, while unwise, was not illegal. Martins choice to physically attack Zimmerman WAS illegal. Like I previously said, the FIRST illegal act during this entire incident was committed by Martin.

And he DOES in fact have authority to fire his weapon. You, me, and Zimmerman all have the authority to fire a weapon at someone who is threatening your life. If you are in a fight with someone, knock them down, and kick them in the head you can be charged with attempted murder. Smashing someone's head into the pavement is considered deadly force, which gave Zimmerman the legal authority to shoot Martin in self defense. That's the law, it's black and white, and there is no opinions involved.

I see what you mean, in the sense that you want to blame Martin's death on Zimmerman. Why is none of the responsibility on Martin? He made the choice to physically attack Zimmerman, THAT is why he is dead. For all we know, if Zimmerman wouldn't have shot Martin, Martin might have beat his head into the pavement until he was dead, or grabbed Zimmerman's gun and shot Zimmerman.

Should Zimmerman have confronted Martin? No, I don't think he should have. It was a bad choice, but it wasn't an illegal one. Should Martin have physically attacked Zimmerman? No, I don't think he should have, it was not only a bad choice, but an illegal one, and one that cost him his life.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterFister103

Anything to get that 5 minutes of fame. I really don't believe this story. Conveniently that it pops up now. Don't you think?

lol exactly....

'Hmmmm now that you mention it, I was molested by old uncle George.'

Funny she just now brings it up. Ladies and gentlemen, if you're being raped, tell someone right after it happens.....the first time. Don't wait 10 years.

Wow, the idiocy, just to defend that Zimmerman creep. He killed a black guy, so he can do no harm.

His six year old cousin should've said something right away. It's not like sexual abuse almost always comes out after a number of years, if it comes out.

Really strange that she would dare to say something now that he is locked up.

I bet the Trayvon Martin supporters payed his niece to tell these lies about her uncle.

Seriously, you guys are idiots.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Anything to get that 5 minutes of fame. I really don't believe this story. Conveniently that it pops up now. Don't you think? I also find it amazing that she waits 10 years to open her mouth.
edit on 16-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

What, you think his niece is making up this story about her uncle, just to get some fame?

Wow...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Again, you don't know the woman who came forward. You don't know what her story is.

It perplexes me how such behavior is prevalent on ATS these days. First, the Hitler worship threads and now a thread where a victim of sexual assault is berated because she dared to hold the current poster child of the 2nd amendment supporters responsible for something he did years ago.

No, I don't know the woman that came forward. However, I do know she has attacked Zimmerman publicly before. I also know she claims the "attacks" took place when Zimmerman was 8 years old and she was 6. And continued until precisely the time when Zimmerman could be held responsible, at 18 years old. And it's coming out at a very peculiar time.

Those are the facts. Those are not opinions. Those are not guesses or conjecture. As of now, those are the only facts we know. Based on those facts alone it seems suspicious.

I have no idea how your mind managed to connect Hitler worship (was I participating in any of these threads or something?) to this thread. And somehow you are already able to convict Zimmerman of sexual abuse. I'm not saying AT ALL that I KNOW she is lying. I'm saying the entirety of the situation seems suspicious and we shouldn't rush to judgement.

You, on the other hand, are saying for a FACT that Zimmerman molested his cousin. Somehow you are able to look into the past or predict the future and know his cousin is indeed a victim, and he is indeed a sexual predator.

This is what bugs me. You and others in this thread attack me for not instantly finding Zimmerman guilty and calling this girl a victim. HOW do you know she is a victim? How do you know Zimmerman did anything to her? The fact is, you don't, so you have no right to get on other people's case for not instantly condemning this man as a rapist.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Zimmerman is a creep. I wouldn't doubt it but then again I have no clue.

The dude beats women and shoots teenagers after following them. I wouldn't want him as my neighbor.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

Maybe because the black kids who get molested are taught never to talk to the police.

As opposed to white children who are taught to run to the police right after the molestation?

Seriously, I never seen so much racial fueled idiocy as here in this thread.
edit on 17-7-2012 by TraitorKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

One of my family members were molested as a child by a cousin and didn't come out until she was in her 20's. It's not weird at all. It's extremely embarrassing to admit.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

This is what bugs me. You and others in this thread attack me for not instantly finding Zimmerman guilty and calling this girl a victim. HOW do you know she is a victim? How do you know Zimmerman did anything to her? The fact is, you don't, so you have no right to get on other people's case for not instantly condemning this man as a rapist.

The problem was that people were condemning the girl as a liar right of the bat, just because they love Zimmerman and his actions.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TraitorKiller

I don't get why Zimmerman has so many fans. He didn't do anything of admiration. He enticed a confrontation knowing full well he had a gun and would come out the winner. He left a teenager dead, what is there to like?

Not to mention he is a woman beater and anger management issues.

edit on 17-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

The connection I am making is one of a man accused of multiple crimes by multiple people. Crimes of abuse upon other human beings.

What connection are you making?

He wasn't accused of killing Martin, he killed him, that's a fact. Whether or not he did so legally is the question. Killing someone in self defense is far different than being some sort of predator, or someone that enjoys causing harm to others.

What connection am I making? Absolutely none, that's the point. I'm trying to understand the connection you made between the two. You posted the following:

Look how those who would defend the murder of a child by calling the rape victim a liar.

You made the statement that calling the cousin a liar is defending the murder of a child. You somehow connected the killing of Martin with the alleged molestation of Zimmerman's cousin. I'm not seeing how doubting Zimmerman's cousin is defending murder?

And for Zimmerman's cousin to be a victim, there would have had to be some sort of attack on her. So somehow you know for a fact that Zimmerman, when he was 8 years old, molested her? I'm just not understanding your whole train of thought here.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

You know people just love the fact he killed a black guy, just the kinda black guy they fear and hate in their own surroundings.

It's just pure racism, is what it is, and I'm white.

Racism mixed with a little gun ownership pride(I support gun ownership).

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
he was 8she was 6 big deal.
its common and natural. to go on for ten years is odd but she went along with it to. but i guess because he is a man that means he was the evil one

sounds like a case of playing doctor

edit on 17-7-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Jeah, it was all so harmless that the girl, after hearing that Zimmerman was in custody, called the police immediately with her story.

Seems like it was something she carried with her. She was afraid of him, and she also said that he was a racist, something that probably caused a young man to get killed.

But hey, it's all fun and games.

How many times has your niece accused you?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TraitorKiller

What, you think his niece is making up this story about her uncle, just to get some fame?

Wow...

It's his cousin,not his niece. He was 8 years old, she was 6 years old when this supposedly started happening.

You don't know what really happened, I don't know what really happened. Only Zimmerman and his cousin do. So why/how are you so sure that he really molested her? Again, make sure to realize this is when he was 8 years old.

While there are a few people on here who seem to state with some certainty that she is lying, I am not one of those people. I'm simply saying to not jump to conclusions about it. You don't like Zimmerman, so you just instantly believe anything bad anyone says about him. That's not a very good method of accurately judging people.

You call me an idiot because I won't just instantly believe, without any proof or evidence, that an 8 year old Zimmerman decided to start molesting his cousin one day. Well, I guess I'm an idiot then.

As far as why his cousin would lie about this, IF she is lying, there are many reasons. It is a cold hard fact that false allegations of rape are made, you are aware of this right? Why do you think they do it?

As far as the "fame" thing, that's a possibility as far as I'm concerned. With the huge media storm that's following this Zimmerman case around, I have no doubt his cousin could stand to get paid by several news networks to do interviews and the like. Do you see any logical reason why this wouldn't be possible?

Another reason could be that, for some reason, her and her family have something against Zimmerman. She has already come out in the past to publicly attack Zimmerman. If you are supposedly scared of someone, scared enough to not talk about abuse, then one would think you'd want nothing to do with your attacker. Not feel open and safe enough to publicly attack him.

She possibly could have been coerced into making these allegations by someone with an axe to grind against Zimmerman. The black panther party put out a cash reward for Zimmerman dead or alive. If Zimmerman's cousin already wasn't too fond of Zimmerman, an offer of tens of thousands of dollars from the black panthers to make these allegations would be a nice motive.

She most definitely DOES have things to gain by making this whole thing up. There is no question about that. So claiming it's ridiculous to say she's lying doesn't make sense. We know for a fact people do make false allegations, and she does have something to gain for making these allegations. But.....

The fact of the matter is you, me, everyone else in this thread do NOT know if these allegations are true. We just don't. So people who not only condemn Zimmerman and are sure of his guilt on this issue, but also attack others who won't instantly follow them in their psychic like ability to be sure of a man's guilt are just out of line. Just as out of line as the people who profess to know for a fact that she is lying.

We don't know people, so please, people on both sides, just stop acting like you know the truth. And stop attacking others for not agreeing with you, when you have no idea if you are right.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Anything to get that 5 minutes of fame. I really don't believe this story. Conveniently that it pops up now. Don't you think? I also find it amazing that she waits 10 years to open her mouth.
edit on 16-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

wow, so this is the first time youve heard of victims coming out long after the crime? what about your heroes jerry sandusky and joe paterno?

any comment on that? you have no idea what happened, you have no facts. just blind hatred that breeds this kind of crap and allows people to get away with such crimes.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

It's his cousin,not his niece.

Yep, sorry, I mixed up the words because in my language, cousin and niece have the same word. I am aware it was his cousin though.

He was 8 years old, she was 6 years old when this supposedly started happening. You don't know what really happened, I don't know what really happened. Only Zimmerman and his cousin do. So why/how are you so sure that he really molested her? Again, make sure to realize this is when he was 8 years old.

I cannot be sure, however I can be fairly sure that it is not likely that she is putting herself and her family outthere like that just for her minute of fame.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

One of my family members were molested as a child by a cousin and didn't come out until she was in her 20's. It's not weird at all. It's extremely embarrassing to admit.

Yes, I'm not saying it's out of the ordinary to hold onto that kind of thing for a long time. It's everything together that seems odd, not just the long time period it took for her to come forward. I've probably repeated the list of things I find suspicious 5 times in this thread so far so I won't go over them again.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join