It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman Accused of Molesting his Cousin.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I would have to view the allegation with some suspicion, after all the FBI just came out and said the crime was not race motivated.

Cant get em with racism driven murder....lets try sex crimes.......if she was really in such peril why not come out when this mess started in the first place? Not like he would have been in a position to further his abuse on her at that point. Doesn't make sense.

Wonder how much the panther party is paying her to turn red coat.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

A killer, a woman beater, a blatant liar, and now a molester...sad how people can take up for something like that.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
So....... She first calls up and tells stories about him being a racist. The racist crap gets tossed and she now has another story to tell.... Something don't add up there.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus
The fact that this guy went out and followed Trevon and brought his gun instead of letting the police handle it. Shows he has some kind of power trips and inability to control himself and his impulses.

This new story seems to fit right in with his character IMO. Even if he got into a fight with Trevon and felt he had to use deadly force in self defense. I think Zimmerman is guilty of instigating the scenario in the first place.

If there were a string of break ins in my neighborhood, and I saw someone that looked like they were casing houses I'd definitely follow them. Considering I have a concealed carry permit I'd also be armed. The police never told him to stand down, the 911 operator did. 911 operators are not officers and have no authority. It's no different than talking to your mother on the phone and having her tell you what to do.

If, while I was legally following this person, while legally carrying my gun, this person attacked me, began bashing my head into the concrete and I felt my life was threatened, I'd definitely shoot this person, and be well within my legal right to do so. You cannot respond to a legal act (following someone because you suspect wrong doing) with an illegal act (physically attacking someone) and think you are in the right. Zimmerman had every right to follow the kid, the kid had zero right to attack Zimmerman.

I don't have any sort of power trip issues or lack of impulse control. I take the safety of my neighborhood very seriously and have no problem following someone if they appear to be up to no good. I have walked out into my neighborhood in the middle of the night several times while armed after hearing suspicious sounds. If I saw someone looking strange or out of place I would follow them. If they threatened my life I would shoot them.

Because I wish to protect my neighborhood you think I have impulse control issues, control issues, and likely also molest children? That's a huge stretch, and it's nonsense in my opinion. I'm personally offended. I know you were talking about Zimmerman, but you plainly said that someone who tries to defend his neighborhood, carries a gun, and would shoot someone threatening his life is also likely a child molester. That applies to many people here at ATS (the defend his neighborhood and self part so you basically said such people are also likely child molesters because of that.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

I agree entirely. The story notes she was almost immediate to call and whine that Zimmerman and his whole family were racists after it first happened..then LATER... Oh Yeah! She calls back and to a different office, to make a whole new complaint. It also notes this happened at family gatherings, as they lived in entirely different states.

Good point, that's very suspicious. She was scared of Zimmerman... so she calls and says how Zimmerman and his family are racists? Is that something you do when you are scared of someone? No, it's something you do when you don't like someone and are trying to destroy them.

When you don't like someone and try to destroy them fake allegations of molestation are also a great way of going about it. I don't take issue with the child taking a long time to come forward with the story. I do take issue with her talking negatively about Zimmerman in the past, and keeping absolutely quiet about the molestation.

None of us know the family dynamic they have going on, but it does appear that side of the family doesn't like Zimmerman. So a fake allegation of molestation makes perfect sense.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by antoinemarionette

Look how those who would defend the murder of a child by calling the rape victim a liar.

You should all be utterly ashamed of yourselves.

You should actually be ashamed of yourself. Do you know something we don't? Were you in the room when these acts were supposed to have taken place? No? Then you don't know there IS even a rape victim. You don't know Zimmerman DID molest or rape anyone. You are totally jumping to conclusions and crucifying a man who hasn't even been to trial on the issue yet, or formally charged as far as I can tell. But not only that, you are attacking people who simply try to keep their mind open and not jump to conclusions.

False allegations of rape DO happen. It's a fact. So it's possible this allegation is fact. Exploring that possibility doesn't make anyone bad, and is most definitely not something to be ashamed of. You should, however, be ashamed of jumping to conclusions and condemning a man for an act you know absolutely nothing about.

And what connection are you making between Trayvon and the person accusing Zimmerman of rape? You said "defend the murder of a child by calling the rape victim a liar." Is claiming the rape allegation is fake somehow also defending Zimmerman in the Trayvon Martin case? I don't really follow....

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
White people need to quit messing with children. Its always in the white community you hear about this crap. Its a damn shame..... shame shame shame...

Put that in your pipe n smoke it...

Aside from the fact that's not true, at all, it's also extremely racist. How would you like it if I said "Black people need to quit smoking crack, dealing drugs, and robbing people. It's always in the black community you hear about this crap" Probably wouldn't feel too good, would you?

And is Zimmerman part of the white community? You know, he has a Hispanic father? If he had a black father would he still be part of the white community?

Or, in your opinion, when someone does something bad they are only associated with their white heritage, not their black/Hispanic/Asian/Whatever else heritage?

Reported your post for being racist, BTW.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

I very much agree with most of what you are saying. I also feel the murder charge is so patently ridiculous as to invite prosecutorial misconduct charges when the political storm blowing from further north has blown itself out in a few months and the cover is gone along with the pressure it's carrying.

However, there is one real big point I want to make on CCW laws, at least how they are in Missouri and we patterned our law after Florida in many ways. Zimmerman isn't without guilt...just not murder, IMO. The way it's written here, you have 100% immunity from civil liability and are protected from criminal prosecution if it's a defense shooting.

A couple things need to be true for that to be the case..and our CCW class was relentless on hammering this. It's freedom or 15-Life to get it wrong. First...no intoxicants. Check for #1. 2nd, no criminal activity. Well, Zimmerman was Neighborhood watch with a history of over 40 previous calls to police in a cooperative role. No crime I see there. Check for #2. The permit holder must do nothing to instigate, further or inflame the situation. (UH-OH).... Busted there..and I'll bet he knew it too. It doesn't change the fact I believe he was being beat senseless and that last action was pure defense. However, he COULD have backed off once police were called. Under Permit guides, he SHOULD have. Instigation...Yup, he doesn't get that last check and if anything AT ALL, guilty on that one.

Loss of permit..and probably low manslaughter. That sounds right. Murder takes intent and premeditation of some degree,, This is political.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PushEject
Is this case it started when she was at an impressionable age (six), therefore it's quite plausible that she was indeed scared of him all this time to come out with this.

Terrified of Zimmerman, but not too scared to come out previously and say how he and his whole family are racists? And the fail to mention any abuse, even though it's obvious she has no issue discussing Zimmerman in a negative light?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

True.

If we put aside the color of Treyvon's skin, we'll see a defendant that believes that he is an officer of the law, even if he is nothing but a neighborhood watch goon.

If he had not killed Treyvon (not going to argue over the self-defense issue), there's no telling what else he could have done with this mindset of his.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd

He shot and killed an unarmed kid after stalking him after police told him not to.

People, please stop repeating false information. Police did not tell him anything. The 911 dispatcher said to let the police handle it. The 911 dispatcher is not a police officer, they hold zero authority. If you say the police told him to stand down, that would be a lie.

Now that you know the truth (This can't be the first time you have been corrected, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt) if you say this again you will be willfully posting information you know to be false, which is against ATS's terms of use, and will be reported.

I hate to be so serious about this but it's getting out of hand how many times I've seen the same people post this exact same false information over and over again, even after being corrected. It needs to stop, if you need to support your argument with lies maybe you should reevaluate your position.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Unless you're a victim of abuse yourself, you can't possibly expect to understand why someone would keep such damaging information to themselves.

It's also possible that a fellow family member may have encouraged her to speak out at this moment. After all, George is in a heap-load of trouble already and it seems convenient to hold him responsible for molestation as well.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

It doesn't matter who told him to do what.

It was not his job to take this matter into his hands. He had no authority to even fire a weapon. Even if some claim that Treyvon wasn't totally innocent, that's not the point.

George Zimmerman could have left this matter up to a cop. He chose not to. A 17 year old man is dead.

See what I mean?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

The people calling this rape victim a liar should be ashamed of themselves. Rape victims have been known to keep those things to themselves out of embarrassment, or fear. ATS seems to sink lower and lower every day.

Why should anybody be ashamed of themselves? Do you even know the story here?

The girl was 6, Zimmerman was 8 years old when this started. It continued until he was 18 and she was 16, according to her. Do you have any reason, any reason whatsoever to believe she is telling the truth? No? Then why should anyone be ashamed of doubting her? Aside from the fact that she claims it started at age 6 and 8. Kids that age mess around sexually quite frequently, it's not that uncommon. It's how they explore their sexuality.

Odds are it was just experimentation between the two of them, with neither one being a victim of an aggressor. This girl obviously has something against Zimmerman because she came out earlier and bashed Zimmerman and his family. She probably exaggerated the story, and extended the time they were involved together until precisely the age where Zimmerman could get in trouble for it (18 years old)

This is not some story about an adult Zimmerman brutally raping a little child. This is about an EIGHT YEAR OLD ZIMMERMAN and 6 year old cousin screwing around together. While rape victims do hide their attacks often, I don't even think a 6 and 8 year old together would know the concept of raping each other or being raped.

Until some facts are presented that show Zimmerman was some sort of sexual predator how about you keep your "you should be ashamed" to yourself?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Again, you don't know the woman who came forward. You don't know what her story is.

It perplexes me how such behavior is prevalent on ATS these days. First, the Hitler worship threads and now a thread where a victim of sexual assault is berated because she dared to hold the current poster child of the 2nd amendment supporters responsible for something he did years ago.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL

Please tone it down a notch and keep the actual topic in mind.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
it is simply an allegation as of this time.

And not a problem either, there is a statute to limitations here I'm sure.
Whether Georgy is guilty of this treyvon thing is a whole other matter and I'm not in the jury.
I'll let them decide.
I do think he instigated and should have left the wet work to the pros though.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Sounds like Zimmerman might be cousins with Crystal Mangum or Tawana Brawley.

Somebody remind me again about how the same cousin who called the police to contribute her unsolicited opinion on Zimmerman being "racist" now has a new, surprise allegation that 8 year old George Zimmerman and the 6 year old cousin were playing doctor in 1990 has to do with the Trayvon Martin shooting?

Some people bought the media racial fabrication hook line and sinker, now that the facts have trickled out and refuted the majority of early claims some who were too quick to jump wont admit they were wrong and are now reduced to latching onto irrelevant junk like this to continue to justify their vilification of somebody they don't know the first thing about.

Originally posted by LastProphet527
A killer, a woman beater, a blatant liar, and now a molester...sad how people can take up for something like that.

No, sad is that somebody can be so easily manipulated by special interest agenda's that they would condemn another before their day in court.

edit on 17-7-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I agree with you wholeheartedly.

I wouldn't say Zimmerman was completely in the right. Like you said a loss of permit and knocked down manslaughter seems to be fair for his role in the shooting.

But the whole picture people attempt to paint where Zimmerman is some sort of Swastika wearing, roid raging lunatic prowling the streets for some little black kid to murder is complete and utter BS. The media is to blame for pumping this whole thing up so much. And because of this ridiculous media attention the prosecutor grossly overcharge Zimmerman, which destroyed the ability to actually convict him on a lesser charge, as he should have been.

People are just too emotionally attached, they imagine things in their heads that aren't there to justify their extreme point of view. Then they bash anyone else that doesn't agree with them. Facts don't matter to these people, the law doesn't matter to these people. All that matters is horrific misrepresentations of the facts in order to crucify someone because "insert personal reason here"

Like I said I'd defend myself, my property, and my neighbors and theirs. But I wouldn't go up to someone unless I actually saw them breaking into a house, or attacking someone. Keeping a safe distance and observing is what I would have done. Although I hate to judge because in the moment when adrenaline is pumping it's hard to know what people would do, but having been in a few such situations myself I know i"m pretty good at keeping my cool.

And while I don't condone killing someone, Zimmerman didn't do anything illegal by confronting Martin. He didn't even do anything "morally" wrong in my opinion. Confronting someone you suspect of committing a crime is noble, albeit stupid in this specific circumstance. If Martin would have simply NOT attacked Zimmerman he would still be alive today.

I look at it like this, what is the FIRST illegal act that took place? The first illegal act that took place is Martin attacking Zimmerman. That is why I defend Zimmerman. If Zimmerman went up and attempted to tie up Martin, or went up and pistol whipped him I'd totally be attacking Zimmerman any chance I get. But he didn't. He didn't do anything illegal. Martin made the first illegal move, and because of it, he is dead today.

You shouldn't be attacking people just because they piss you off, which is what it seems like Martin did. He was offended that Zimmerman suspected him of breaking into houses, so he decided to teach him a lesson and beat him up. I wish Martin was still alive today, and I'm sure Zimmerman does too. But he's not, and destroying Zimmerman isn't going to bring him back. It was Martin's fateful bad decision to attack Zimmerman, and he paid for that bad decision with his life. Unfortunate to the extreme for everyone involved. Zimmerman could have handled the situation better, but failing to handle the situation in the best possible way isn't equal to cold blooded murder like some people propose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join