It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman Accused of Molesting his Cousin.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
This so called victim is somebodies paid shill!! This story is a set up to make Zimmerman look like a monster and call his character into question! Why? because the prosecution has nothing else to hang their hats on.

Trayvon Martin jumped George Zimmerman from behind when Zimmerman turned to walk to his car after cops told him they were on their way!!! Martin started beating the holy #e out of Zimmerman and it was Zimmerman who was screaming for help!! These are the facts that were excluded from the hearing.....which in and of itself is illegal!!

Do a search you will see. Martin was no innocent little child as the prosecution, the media and Al Sharpton would like you to believe! He was a thug, looking for a fight with a major chip on his shoulder. When you jump in someones face and pummel them, you take your chances on weather you are gonna live or die! He was reaching for Zimmermans gun and told George tonight was the night he was gonna die....(Zimmerman) or something to that effect!

This is not about race people! This is about right and wrong and self defense. Things did not go as Martin planned that night, and sadly his family and loved ones are paying the price......

Pax
edit on 7/17/2012 by paxnatus because: typo

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by dayve
White people need to quit messing with children. Its always in the white community you hear about this crap. Its a damn shame..... shame shame shame...

Put that in your pipe n smoke it...

So we've decided Hispanic is now white? We are remembering, Zimmerman is Hispanic of course, right? He doesn't even look confusing for his heritage. Not everything in the world is about race... sheesh.

Incidentally, I'd be willing to bet Family Services case workers would be surprised to learn child abuse is a racial thing or any one group has an edge over any other for likelihood. At any rate, so much about this stinks and the more I read different stories which carry different quotes from her statements, the more I think this "Witness" is a glory hound who saw a golden chance to insert into a nation case. Heck... Sharpton, Jackson, even Obama himself...everyone made an appearance by the time she finally figured mentioning this was worth bothering with (or would be a GREAT! Idea)

Yea not everything is about race, but when a few black kids are in walmart, suddenly its about race. Its a fact, the majority of child rapist/molesters are white. And yes the Hispanic is now white, when they claim to be white.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I regret to let that troll comment become part of the topic here. I did a google search.

The statistics are based on convictions and according to some 70% of child molesters in prison are white.

But we have no way of knowing the real number. Regardless, this isn't the topic at hand.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
This so called victim is somebodies paid shill!! This story is a set up to make Zimmerman look like a monster and call his character into question! Why? because the prosecution has nothing else to hang their hats on.

He shot and killed an unarmed kid after stalking him after police told him not to.

The prosecution doesn't need this at all. He's a murderer.

Regardless of how this turns out, it shouldn't have any bearing on the original case. Yes, if the molestation charges turn out to be true, it does cast a damning light on his character. However even if he was a pristine example of the perfect citizen, it doesn't excuse his actions that resulted in Martin's death.

I don't know if the cousin is lying or telling the truth, but I agree that it would be best to wait for more details to come out about this before anyone jumps to conclusions.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus
It's not uncommon.

Why would she lie about it?

That's not the kind of story that gets you fame.

The guy is family to her. It makes no sense at all that she would lie about it.

Lying is also not uncommon and "fame" may not be her motive. Perhaps revenge is?

Fact is, some people lie and they do so for any variety of reasons. It reminds me of a situation that I had happen to me roughly 20 years ago when I was living in Kansas. One day I received a phone call from some detective from the Wichita Police Department. He was very curious about my activities the week prior. According to him, and what I was later charged with, I assaulted a girl in a crowded parking lot of a grocery store in the middle of the afternoon, leaving her with a black eye. Of course her only witness was her friend. I spent a small fortune defending myself in court and eventually all charges were dropped.

What really happened?

I was sitting in my car waiting 20 minutes for some lady to move her car a total of 5 feet into a parking spot. I was in a hurry and it literally took her 20 minutes. While I was sitting in my car, with the windows rolled up, I was probably ranting and raving to myself about how long it was taking this idiot to park and get out of my way. Well this lady had 2 girls in her car who saw my mouth moving.

So as I walked into the store, I heard some yelling behind me. I turn and it is the girls who were a passenger in the car yelling at me for "talking trash". We exchanged words and I walked off. That was the extent of our altercation. There was no touching, no punching, nothing but a few words.

After a 9 month battle in criminal court and a couple thousands dollars later, the case was thrown out of court. Care to take a wild guess why? It was tossed out because the witness for the girl I "assaulted" pulled my attorney aside and admitted the whole story was made up. That she punched her friend in the eye so they could blame it on me. Some random stranger in a parking lot.

So why is this relevant to your post?

Because a majority of what you posted is exactly the same things the detective said to me over the phone... right before he issued my arrest warrant. "Why would she lie?" , "What does she have to gain?" , "How did she get the black eye then if you didnt hit her?"

Guess what? People lie. They do so for a variety of reasons. It is dangerous to take a story at face value, with no evidence and assume it is truth.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I regret to let that troll comment become part of the topic here. I did a google search.

The statistics are based on convictions and according to some 70% of child molesters in prison are white.

But we have no way of knowing the real number. Regardless, this isn't the topic at hand.

That's correct but if you look at Africa which says a women has a better chance to raped than to learn how to read, or the prison system an argument could be made about both races (regarding rape). I admit there is no shortage of creepy old white guys of course... The point of the matter as you said it's not about bashing either race.

An allegation came up in a controversial case. It's worth knowing about and it will unfold in the media.

The media has perpetuated this case into a race issue. Even if the motives of Zimmerman were racist, and he is indeed guilty, this should not be about race other than the fact that Zimmerman in that case is a bigot. But he hasn't been found guilty yet, and the media have been releasing tidbits of information and the justice system has been equally inept.

In my opinion, charges should have been laid immediately even if they were to be withdrawn later. Then, a publication ban should have begun immediately. Because the reporting on this case is unfair to the people involved as well as the public who make knee-jerk reactions without knowing the full story.

At the end of the day, this actually means nothing to the majority. Shootings happen everyday. The only reason this has meaning to the masses is because people wanted to for political reasons.

If anyone is so attached to this case to be emotional about it, you are simply a tool of the people playing politics to further their own careers.
edit on 17-7-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

If i jumped some old lady, started beating the crap out of her, banging her head on the concrete and told her she was gonna die as i reached for her gun? Yeah, i may not be a nazi because of heritage, but i am just as bad as one. your emotionally manipulation isnt gonna work on me. Read the FACTS and judge for yourself! A thug! Thats my opinion because of the actions of Trayvon Martin. Just calling it according to the facts!

Thug:
.a cruel or vicious ruffian, robber, or murderer

Can also substitute the word bully, criminal, delinquent, gangster, gang member, punk, troublemaker!!

dictionary.com

pax

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

If you believe this is what happened in the case that is fine. But can you please post your sources for where you found the information so people can at least have the same material as you to draw their own conclusions.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I notice they left out one important detail. He was 8 when she was 6. They were both kids. If it went on for 10 years it was likely consensual.

If it wasn't then he's a bad person, but he is almost assuredly innocent of the murder charge. Now conveniently as the charge of being a racist is dismissed he becomes a molester?

This is getting stupid.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I am skeptical of such charges.Obama regime is attempting everything to implicate Zimmerman.This is outright racism.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Why even comment if you don't know anything but the b.s. headlines? Cops never told him not to and he had his head bashed in before he shot the teen.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Okay this whole thread is a joke to me.....People are you aware that this child molester was 8 years old and his so called victim was 6???

This is no more than playing doctor!! And i am sure none of you played doctor with a neighbor or cousin either right!

Ridiculous!!!!

The woman, who contacted prosecutors after Martin's killing, said she was 6 and Zimmerman was 8 when the alleged molestation began. It continued until she was 16, she said.

news.yahoo.com
Give me a freakin break!!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
reply to post by dayve

If i jumped some old lady, started beating the crap out of her, banging her head on the concrete and told her she was gonna die as i reached for her gun? Yeah, i may not be a nazi because of heritage, but i am just as bad as one. your emotionally manipulation isnt gonna work on me. Read the FACTS and judge for yourself! A thug! Thats my opinion because of the actions of Trayvon Martin. Just calling it according to the facts!

Thug:
.a cruel or vicious ruffian, robber, or murderer

Can also substitute the word bully, criminal, delinquent, gangster, gang member, punk, troublemaker!!

dictionary.com

pax

Read what facts? Its just a statement from the idiot who killed the kid... Regardless if the kid jumped on him, y would he shoot him? Everybody talks down on gangbangers for shooting people when they get jumped, well this guy did the same thing. And your being a advocate and defending the killer. Which gives you a thug mentality....

If he wasnt stalking kids in the first place he wouldnt have got beat up (if his statement is true).....

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

It might not be molestation so much as incest. But that's neither her nor there until the facts come to light.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
HOOOOORRRSSSSEEEE[SNIP]

This is fake news. Pass.
edit on 17-7-2012 by Xterrain because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed censor circumvention

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

White people need to quit messing with children. Its always in the white community you hear about this crap. Its a damn shame..... shame shame shame...

Put that in your pipe n smoke it...

So we've decided Hispanic is now white? We are remembering, Zimmerman is Hispanic of course, right? He doesn't even look confusing for his heritage. Not everything in the world is about race... sheesh.

Incidentally, I'd be willing to bet Family Services case workers would be surprised to learn child abuse is a racial thing or any one group has an edge over any other for likelihood. At any rate, so much about this stinks and the more I read different stories which carry different quotes from her statements, the more I think this "Witness" is a glory hound who saw a golden chance to insert into a nation case. Heck... Sharpton, Jackson, even Obama himself...everyone made an appearance by the time she finally figured mentioning this was worth bothering with (or would be a GREAT! Idea)

Yea not everything is about race, but when a few black kids are in walmart, suddenly its about race. Its a fact, the majority of child rapist/molesters are white. And yes the Hispanic is now white, when they claim to be white.

A few? A few hundred...with store equipment destroyed and merchandise scattered, some ruined and more walking back out the door past that destroyed door scanner.

A flash robbery at 7-11 is a few. This was something else to watch. I figure if they all came from a party it was not planned and all worked out to go rob the Walmart but things sure seemed to just go however they felt like and rules be damned for awhile, at the very least.

Now you can say the majority of Child Molesters are white because a statistical majority of those convicted are white. By that same token then. I suppose I can say the majority of drug dealers are black. After all, those same statistics you find perfectly reasonable to cite, support my statement too. They're both wrong and stats by conviction just show who got convicted. As noted, I'll bet you anything that Social Workers in Compton or Harlem are in no shortage of cases to work and abuse to investigate, sexual and all.

Oh well... Zimmerman is going to trial and like VERY high profle/high emotion trials of the past, this could go either way for a variety of reasons. I'll wait until this is concluded and see how it shakes out. Until then? Hell.... All sides here are strangers to the truth and this prosecution is as political as the election.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
It's good to have an open mind about a subject, but not open enough to where your brains fall out.

The people calling this rape victim a liar should be ashamed of themselves. Rape victims have been known to keep those things to themselves out of embarrassment, or fear. ATS seems to sink lower and lower every day.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Liars have also been known to claim rape. Either way, it should have no bearing on the trial. If the kid wants to take him to trial for rape, by all means let her. Now even if he did rape her, does it matter at all in the shooting death of that boy?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join