It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help finding climate change denial video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hello all,

A couple of months ago I saw a lecture video on how the oil companies have paid scientist to say that climate change / global warming isn't real, but these scientist were not climatologist and that 97% of climatologists say it is real. It had a Power Point slide show. Also it discussed the billboard ads put up by Heartland. Anyway.. I have searched ATS, Youtube, and Google Video and can't find it. Anyone here know the name of this video?

I thought maybe the lecture was by Naomi Oreskes, but can only find her 2010 hour lecture and the Heartland billboards were put up May of this year.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
May I suggest that you watch "The Great Global Warming Swindle"! If your mind is already made up , it will not do much good. If you keep an open mind, I suggest that you take in all you can from both camps and let your intelect do the walking.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
May I suggest that you watch "The Great Global Warming Swindle"! If your mind is already made up , it will not do much good. If you keep an open mind, I suggest that you take in all you can from both camps and let your intelect do the walking.

The "Great Global Warming Swindle" is the biggest Swindle of them all... proven to use faked graphs and incorrect "theories"

Martin Durkin (Producer) was also responsable for documentaries that tried to claim the breast implants were good for womens health and anthoer that tried to link Environmentalists with Nazis!!

Durkins sloppy work has been picked apart on ATS and in the wider media.

In fact... shortly after "The Great Global Warming Swindle" was released many of the scientists featured in the film came out in the media, angered by the fact that he had used selective editing to skew and warp what they was saying to make it look like they did not agree with manmade Climate change..

I could add more but in a rush and the wifes calling me... gotta go... sorry

Peace.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

"The Great Global Warming Swindle"! is a swindle. Always check the background of deniers. Their funding & so called "knowledge" of the subject always lead back to big oil & coal.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Thank you all for the replies..
yep.. the swindle video isn't the one I saw.

I think I saw it here on ATS, but can't find it through search.. I hope whoever posted sees this thread.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Morpheas

Have you searched through Greenman3610's videos or Potholer54's videos? They have put up a lot of that stuff, especially Greenman3610. Go to Greenmanm3610's YouTube channel and search through his videos. You may find it there.

top topics

join