It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I'm sorry for OUR loss.
RIP whoever you were, Aquarius

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Dear Friends - Brian May - Queen:

So dear friends your love is gone
Only tears to dwell upon
I dare not say as the wind must blow
So a love is lost, a love is won
Go to sleep and dream again
Soon your hopes will rise and then
From all this gloom life can start anew
And there'll be no crying soon

From an Aquarian to Aquarius 1 and you my friend!

philco36

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Your post touched me.

I'm still young and a bit wreckless but you've inspired me to appreciate what life has given me. Not only that, but to also appreciate those in my life whom I care so much for. I will now show appreciation moreso for them than before thanks to you.

I'm sorry for your loss. Hold on to the memories you've shared, for that is one thing that cannot be taken from you.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

wow 248 stars!
That is a truly sad story my friend. I hope you get your wish on the other side in due time.
It's always nice and uplifting to come accross friends who never ask for anything in return, but your friendship. I definitely think you guys knew each other in a past life to have such a strong connection

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
damn. that's the sweetest and saddest thing i've read in a while.

thank you for sharing. i'm gonna go get a tissue now.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I haven't posted on ATS in a couple of months, but I read your post and it made me rethink about posting; and had to reach-out and offer what small-bit of condolence I could give to you.

JP, your relationship with Aquarius is very special. You both transcended the 2-D world of the internet and the relationship you've both shared is very-real. Just that moment of "connection" and "reaching-out" as two Human Beings, sharing the moment in E-Mails is very special. Don't grieve, my friend, we oftentimes do not realize how much of an impact we've had on another person by even the smallest thing or words said in an E-Mail.

Those times are special, so hold them in your heart and they wlll live forever. I know it hurts in areas you've never felt pain before, and it is confusing because you haven't been in close-contact with your dear friend, but do we have to? With that said, it seems very possible. And how does simple text convey emotions as friendship and love? Perhaps text serves as a "messenger" of sorts? Perhaps.

Don't be too harsh on yourself, now afterwards, Aquarius knows how deeply you care and love her as a friend, those things are timeless and transcend time and space, so while it may seem as if you've not done enough here and now, just remember, the confirmation of this fact, proves that you indeed do much much more than the average person, who wouldn't have thought much of the friendship.

Dream, Dear One, Dream...and never forget that love and friendship goes beyond time and space and truly is eternal.

Much love and light,

OH, this just ocurred to me, that I should tell you this: "When one door closes, another or many is opened." Aquarius thought enough of your posts to friend you, but by writing about her, you reached-out to honor her by posting this, and it seems as if many doors opened. You've paid it forward, my friend, and this little fact is exactly how we ALL should live. Pay it forward. If we all reloaded a Starbucks card we've sent to an online friend, everyone would be able to share a coffee in friendship and no one would ever be in need of that good cup of Joe. Imagine if we did this on a massive-scale, how much better this world would be? No one would ever be lonely, hungry, or alone...it's sad we don't use this marvelous technology to its best-use for the betterment of humankind.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful story, and I would be PROUD to call you a friend!

TREK
edit on 19-7-2012 by trekwebmaster because: Added additional lines...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Despite the sorrow of Aquarius1's passing, it is inspiring to see the large number of stars and flags this thread has garnered, and to see so many ATS members adding their voices here. It is at times like this that the strength and goodness of ATS as a real community shines through most clearly. We can truly see how many lives Aquarius1 has touched, and that what she gave to to ATS was more than mere words on a screen alone.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
She has only passed on to a new phase. I'm glad that you found a friend in her and her in you. It's very sweet how people can connect even when they are not with each other in person.

My condolences to you and her family...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
your story is a deep one. it can be hard to accept reality sometimes but just stay strong and the memories that stay with you will be the ones you truly cherish.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
take the positive from your friendship and mould this into good feelings. over time, this will over-ride the grief and loss that you feel now. remember her with fondness. some people don't have long in our time, you must use her love and influence to push you further. don't let loss and grief overwhelm you.

I lost a good friend a while ago. He's still with me now in my fond memories.

best wishes to you and Aquarius's family and friends... sad times

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Beautifully written. Sorry for your loss, it hurts when you lose a loved one. I've lost many over the years. It never gets easier. But now, make the effort for your friends you have. Make sure they know you love them too. Because life is too short and you never know when your number is up. Hugs to you.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
JPZ,

What a lovely post. My heart goes out to you and the family of A1.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
My dear Jean Paul, My deepest heartfelt sympathy for your loss. My condolences to Aquaris1's family and friends.

Back a couple of years ago, I went through a nasty divorce. My wonderful friends helped me through it, and I owe my present peace of mind to them. I love each and everyone of them with all my heart. I would have had great difficulty getting through my problems without them and their advice and caring.

While I was going through all this I awoke one Saturday morning to realize that I needed to tell those wonderful friends that I loved them and appreciated what they did for me in my time of need.

What I did was compose a letter detailing my feelings about the help that they had provided to me. I titled it "My Epiphany". I told them that I loved them and how much their aid had helped me.

Over the years I have lost friends to death and was never able to let them know how much they meant to me. That day when I woke up with that on my mind, I realized that there was no time like the present to let those who care about me know that I appreciate them for who they are and just exactly what their friendship for all these years means to me. No one lives forever, there is no time like now to let the ones in your life who make a difference know that you care. Most of my friends were brought to tears by the words I wrote. But I did what I needed to do and feel better now that they know how I truly feel.

Don't make the same mistake again and let those you care about know how you feel. it's a wonderful feeling my friend.
edit on 7/21/2012 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I'm sorry it has taken me so long to post this, but two days ago Andrea wrote me back after I sent her a link to this thread. Here is some of what she wrote:

Hello - I just read your wonderful post and very much enjoyed reading it and the many subsequent responses. Thank you very much for sharing. It certainly helps to know that so many people loved and respected my Mother. By the way, I am not the daughter with the new adorable baby. I am her oldest daughter with an 11 year old and a 9 year old (equally cute, just older!).

I would like to thank all who posted and said the wonderful things that were said about Aquarius1. It is more than greatly appreciated.

JPZ

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
We are only on loan to this world, its something we should always remember.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I'm happy to see that someone else is hip to the age of the aquarius. This is the time for it to really come in effect, and major changes will be made, and those changes will be for the worse

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
So far apart we all are sometimes, as far as opinion, and stance on topics of discussion, yet at the same time so close we all are. Many topics I discuss on here, have no traction with people in my everyday life, yet on here nothing is unable to be discussed and haggared over, you people although I know none of you are an extended family, we all may not see eye to eye on a daily basis, yet I respect each and everyone of you the same.

That being said losing a member, although not known personally, it's still a loss to the community as a whole, R.I.P Aquarius, although I never had the opportunity to converse with you personally, a loss of one, is a loss to all....

SaneThinking

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I know I won't receive any love for my post. But there's no after-life, sorry people. Aquarius1 or whatever her name was is dead and gone. Nature has murdered another life-form in its pursuit of creating diverse ecosystems and high intelligence. It could be you or me or anybody else or any other life-form that's next. See, Nature murders many things every day on earth. In fact, there're trillions of cells in a human body. And there're seven billion humans. So trillions of cells per person multiplied by 1000 x 1000 x 1000 brings us into the range of a sextillion-plus. Amoeba, the smallest or one of the smallest life-forms, is single celled. How many do you guess are on earth? How many bacteria and viruses? There're rumoured to be at least one quadrillion ants on earth. How many cells per ant? How many other insects? These're amazing numbers, aren't they? So I'm sure Nature murders many more life-forms on a given day - including single celled microorganisms - on earth than there're stars in the observable universe. Nothing can lay claim to murdering more than Nature. But you know what the saddest thing is? Nature is inside us and so everyday we live we're an accomplice to its deeds.

But we have strong instinctive (programmed) responses to persist on living anyway. Yet, the odd thing is, we're using life-forms underneath us in the same way that Nature uses us. We use lower life-forms to survive and evolve ourselves. My argument is Nature uses us for the same reason. Things that're higher than us are somehow using us, perhaps even without their knowledge. Maybe they're a high society of alien minds that created this universe to study intelligence. Or maybe it's something even weirder. Maybe biology somehow produces a form of life that's invisible to us.

Even if there's nothing higher than us and we're at the top of the pyramid of life, so presumably nothing is using us, one has to ask how this universe even exists if there're not others? Why is the universe itself not alive? Nature produces life through variation and life/death cycles and natural selection. Why would universes not be produced in the same way? This would explain why the universe appears to have the perfect conditions for life to form. Anti-evolutionists like to say that life must have perfect conditions to exist and so therefore must have been created by a form of intelligence. Scientists do not agree, but yet when faced with the perfect conditions exhibited by our universe for the emergence of life, they themselves cannot offer an answer as to how these were met so precisely. My argument is the universe is an evolved life-form that appears to be "perfect" just as a cell appears to be "perfect". In reality, it's not perfect. It's one universe in many others that have evolved. It's because of many failures and universe deaths that our universe is perfekt.

Please refer to this to appreciate the colossal amounts of murder:
en.wikipedia.org...

To go from one million to one billion you multiply by 1000. Same for the others.

Sextillion is the range predicted for the number of stars in the observable universe. This is also the case for the predicted number of total cells in humans on earth.

And there're billions of galaxies in the observable universe. All useful for context.
edit on 24-7-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Yeah I'm sorry, very touching

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Poor form. This thread is not about the after-life, your rant really takes away from the specialness of this thread. You could have posted your rant and feelings somewhere else...sorry, but thumbs down.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join