It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Sorry to hear about your loss.
All the luk to you.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by celerygeneral

Her death is not a conspiracy...

You are only embarrassing yourself the more you post, and it is wrong to laugh at somebody when a loved one has died...

Also try to think for a minute... Making a scam after knowing the person for 3 years, and after being a member for 8 years?... what had she to gain?... You should stop it already...
edit on 18-7-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I'm sorry to hear that happened to you man I don't know how I would have handled something like that happening to me. I mean I myself have had something similar happen when I heard a girl I loved vary much but not for long enough was dieing. Ive tryed speaking with her but I don't think she really ever felt the same way about me and I just gave up pretty much to tell you the truth. Another girl friend I was with is currently dyeing of HIV last time I had contact with her I was a total dick head and frankly wish I had not been now and none of that compares to what you have been throw I guess I just wanted you to know a little of my story and just let you know that I truly am sorry for what you had to go throw and are currently going throw and extend my condolences .

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I, too, recently lost someone very close with a similar relationship. I have no regrets, but the pain will always be there. Words really fail me on this topic. I'd love nothing more than to be able to express my deepest regrets and empathy but I know as well as you that they would fall miles short of the mark.

So. Let what's done be done, and yeah... there's a second part to that but words on a computer screen are useless. Go easy, Paul.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
There are no words to describe how you would truly feel. However what you wrote so eloquently said it all.
Like everyone else I am sorry for your loss.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I'm really really sorry to hear this sad news.

May she rest now, and my condolences to her family and friends.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I started to read your thread today but i had to stop, because my heart began to ache and tears started to roll down my face.

Aquarius was a friend of mine too.
I first meet her here on ATS but i only began to really know her from Proto's website.
On that site i was lucky enough that Aquarius befriended me. She was an ear that would listen, she was a shoulder that i could lean on. Even though she was half a world away and going through her own ordeal she still listened, she still cared.
She shared with me photo's of herself and photo's of her family of which she adored. She was so proud of them and so proud in the new life that they had brought into this world.

I only knew Aquarius for a short period of time, but that was long enough for me to love and respect the beauty that she was.

I will miss you Aquarius.
Thank you for sharing some of your precious time and your life with me.
Rest in peace my friend.

XOXO

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I feel for your sorrow & loss, I had read some of her posts (I was a lurker long before membership ) and have to say that she will be missed by all.

I hope and pray that she is finally at peace, her family take things as well as they can & that she finds whomever and whatever answers she seeks in the afterlife.

'Death makes angels of us all...it gives us wings where we once had shoulders smooth as ravens claws'

Much love and peace to all who's lives this lady touched.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

When I was very young, a wise person told me that the dead have no use for flowers, only the living can understand why they are given. It seems to me that you give her flowers wile she was alive, and that is a wonderful thing.
Feel not sad for what you have not done, feel great joy for what you have done.
Do not miss here for what might of been, miss her for what has been, remember the sadness you feel is becouse of the joy she give you, and if she gave you joy its becouse you gave her joy.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

" One Adam twelve 211 in progress ". See the man.

I is an Aquarius to Jean and that's 211 flags and I haven't even read the first word you stud.

Well I should have had a clue what this was about. Aquarius 1 had a great interest in some of the art work I posted
on my pub pro page for a friend. She was always quite friendly from what I knew of her. Rest easy sweet lady.

edit on 18-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
She is at peace now.

May her afterlife be filled with love and light.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

wow, your post made me cry, you obviously had a great connection with her, and i firmly believe you will again in the next life,

you should never ever regret not being in touch as much towards the end of your beautiful relationship, it sounds to me like you were an important part of her life and and she would have been so grateful for that. please don't be hard on yourself as you were both there for each other,

i really truly believe that each and everyone of us on this earth are connected to each other in mind and you will meet again, only next time in a perfect world,

take care

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
what a beautiful story.,it made me cry.it is unbelievable how many people still have compassion in this day and age.i agree with all,when said.,..you will finally meet,in a better place.it sounds like this was a true match..

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I'm certainly not going to tell you not to be sad JP. Cause there is a time for that and it is now for you. Hell posting
Kansas for her turned on the water for me. Any way let it out my friend it's starting to pour here. Got to go.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
That was a beautiful tribute JPZ.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Oh man what a story , I know you did everything you could to please her companionship.. Sorry for the loss.I'm sort of in the same position you were in. Only this concerns my best friend whom I lost contact for about six years,both moved from our hometown. Last Thursday he had found me via Google to let me know that he had a rare form of lung cancer.not to be cured any more . I spoke to him on the phone for one hour and he told that he had several months to live.It hit me like a grenade shell , I rather had this conversation 40 years from now so that he at least could live longer. I really have the eager to be with him and we had set date to meet and talk about ,and do the things we did when we were young.

The next day I tried to contact him but he didn't replied I called and mailed but nothing... Man , I know hes making his plans to go on holidays to El hierro some small island near the canaries . Its a new formed island that emerged from the sea , as that what he told me it has hundredths earthquakes a day and hes tracking it for a while now.

After that hes moving to Iceland to see the other volcano...

I know he has to prepare and want to get everything out of his life while he can..

And I know I have to wait until he's back , but I'm scared he doesn't come back....

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

That was beautiful JPZ

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

I was thinking the same thing....me....January 24th

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Genuinely touched by this thread....

Sorry for your loss and feelings of remorse. Offering my sympathies and condolences.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Strange how you can meet and love a complete stranger over the Internet, isn't it?

I had a best friend I met on a site for writing called The Divine Darkness. He was one of the greatest people in the world. He was a father to me, a mother, a brother, my best friend, and my worst enemy. Really, he was what a teen suffering with OCD, depression, and questions needed.

We talked throughout the summer and the first half of my sophomore year in high school. I had known him longer but we didn't talk as much until then. But then his responses stopped coming.

I was scared and stressed but he wasnt there for me to talk to. He went idle for a long time. At this time, I had been stressed and paranoid. My OCD became worse and worse and my anxiety went through the roof. At one point, I was so freaked out that I began to fear he was a crazy person trying to hunt me down (strange how OCD instills paranoia). But then I found his obituary online. My thoughts stopped racing. I calmed down. I cried. I cried for days. Weeks. I still cry sometimes and beg for his advice. He was that voice of clarity and guidance when I was lost in the abuse of the world. And he was gone.

It's strange how life will give you the best people and then steal them away from you. It's strange how a kid in Michigan would find someone who cared for them as their own child in Texas without ever leaving their own home to console them. I lost a father, a mother, a friend, a brother, and a part of me that winter. I miss him so much and it isn't fair that he was taken away from the world so soon.

Strange how you can love someone so much, isn't it? So much that you can cry for years after their passing. Without ever meeting them in person.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join