It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Extremely sad news indeed.

RIP Aquarius1.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This is sad news, Aquarius was always a positive on ATS, I can't think of anything she ever did that wasn't for good, to help a fellow member, or shed a little light in a dark place.

She is missed.

Hang in there JPZ, the struggles create "parts" of us we'd have never known without with them.

mark...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Such sad news.

My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and loved ones.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I am so very sorry to hear this. Having just beat cancer, I get nervous when I hear of those who don't make it. Cancer is a horrible disease and can take anyone at any age. My heart goes out to you, to your loss and the loss of an ATS member.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
JPZ, We hear your message
"I should have, I could have, I wished I had, but I didn't"

RIP Aquarius

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Thank you for reminding us that there's actual people (all of them our brothers and sisters) behind all these posts.

I hope you send her daughter a link to this thread so she knows how much her mom will be missed; I'm sure it will make her smile, and that in turn will make Aquarious1 smile wherever she is.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Jean Paul,

I am deeply touched by your testimony. As I have a very close friend who is about to voyage the long journey, from terminal cancer, I have a hard time finding the right words that would bring you comfort. As I will shortly do, cherish the memories, remember the joy and the laughter, sleep peacefully as you remember the special bond you were preciously awarded. My thoughts and prayers, are with you.

R.I.P. Aquarius.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

beautifully said. My thoughts are with you and her.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Sad news

Have a safe journey Aquarius1. RIP.

Strength and hugs to family and friends.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Very touching and sad.

Sorry for your loss.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
R.I.P. Aquarius

Prayers for the family and JPZ

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

So sorry to hear that JPZ... unfortunately this is one reality that far too many of us here share with you and understand the sense of loss.

It's so easy to beat yourself up in hindsight... I should've emailed more, I should've told them more, I should've... I should've... I should've..' ... many of us know that only too well. But trust me when I say the person recently departed, in this case the beautiful Aquarius, would've had this as the very last thing on her mind.

Did you stop and consider how quickly you received a reply to your last email from her daughter? Did you stop to ponder just how soon after her passing that email arrived? Well... having lost my 70 year old father 6 months ago to a 14 week Melanoma horror and my step mum 12 months before that a 12 year fight with breast cancer... I can tell you in all honestly my friend, she's spoken of you on a number of occasions and in terms her daughter clearly understood and respected. Aquarius's daughter knew fully well what you meant to her and to what regard she held you in and that's why she made a specific point of replying to you in the manner she did. I'll put money on the fact that there's life long friends and acquaintances of Aquarius who didn't come close to receiving that kind of 'preferential treatment'... treatment usually reserved for immediate and close family, and possibly best friends.

Hold your head high and be proud such a beautiful soul saw fit to bring you in so close... smile when you think of her... don't ponder the 'What Ifs' and the 'I should Haves'... they're a complete waste of energy and not representative of the woman, the friennd and the relationship you clearly hold so dear. You're privileged to have had this... many people never experience what you did in their entire lives. You Sir have been blessed.

... and furthermore... what do honestly think she would say or think about what your focusing on and feeling. She'd punch you in the shoulder and tell you remember her with the good stuff in mind... not the other!

Kia Kaha o Arohanui.

Be strong and much love my friend.
edit on 17-7-2012 by salamanda because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2012 by salamanda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I am deeply sorry to hear of her passing. My heart goes out to you, her friends and her family.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm sorry Jean. I really am.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Wanted to add this video..

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'm so sorry that you had to lose her
May she rest in peace.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Look not the black veil fall, as we take one step to the dark unknown, do not despair, instead look and behold at what you have done, how you have loved and who you have created.

Look now the black veil has falling, we have taken our final steps into the vast unknown but do not despair, instead look and behold at what lay ahead, the vast expanse of beautiful wonders.

This is your prize.

RIP although I did not know you, I loved you and always will.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I am so so sorry...
after rolling my eyes at your thread title and ignoring it for days, this morning I noticed flags outweighing responses and curiosity got the better of me.

Now I have tears in my eyes as I read and wonder how many other things I have over looked ignorantly recently.

I'm so sorry, my heart hurts for you and her family.

A sister of mine goes into a rather large surgery for an operation for cancer today. She will not come home whole, if she comes home at all. Her heart is damaged from the loss of her husband and son years ago, I hope she is strong enough and chooses to stay a while longer, I need her still.

Dam ats AND the bastard that invented cancer!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Very sad and bummed to hear this. I also had the fortunate pleasure of her friendship and spoke with her on occasion via U2U. She was a very friendly person with a big heart. She had a lot of friends here and will be missed by many. Godspeed Aquarius1

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Wow, that gave me goosebumps. It is times like this particular one that make one truly see how short life can be.

I'm sorry for your loss...

...but I'm sure your company helped ease her pain.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join