It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
For the last week she had been on my mind daily, several times throughout the day. I knew I had waited too long to send her my love and let her know I was thinking of her and how much she meant to me. A week and a half ago I had my lap top stolen from my "office", but as life would have it, many friends showed much concern for how I would continue to work, and in fact, I am typing this post on a friends computer he loans me during the day while he is at work until I can replace my own. Finally, yesterday, deciding I waited too long to contact Aquarius and ironically feeling more positive about life even though the theft of my own computer was a kick in the gut I could have done without. I wrote her a brief email, suspecting that something might be wrong. I noticed she hadn't been in this site for a while. I told her I was thinking about her, how much I missed her and that I wanted to know she was okay before I started yammering on about the continuing adventures of JPZ.

This afternoon I received a reply. It was not, however, from Aquarius, but from her daughter. I know what her daughter looks like because Aquarius often sent me photos of her and her brand new baby, Aquarius' brand new granddaughter. The note was brief and courteous, explaining to me that Aquarius had finally succumbed to the cancer she had struggled with and had passed this last Friday....

Thank you for sharing this story with us and letting us know that she passed. She sounds like she was a lovable person.

As you know she was on your mind because she was trying to contact you to say good bye.

Don't hit yourself over the head for this. She understands. She's out of her suffering and in a better place. You may very well see her again on the other side.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
These were those times in our lives we used to only speculate about the future. And now sadly these are also the times that we are coming to the ends of our lives. There's no comfort in knowing that, except that it puts our lives in perspective. In the last decade I have lost 6 very close friends, and the majority were in the last 4 years. One a near fianc'ee. Another my 'Best' friend, I mean my very best friend many years ago at the age of 30. I'm now 60 and still to this day I remember him fondly and all the crazy fun we had in our youth.

I have come to realize that there will be a quickening in the occurrences of this human condition. For some who are alone and without a Creator in their lives, it must seem a depressing reality, and for those with a goal 'the afterlife' it is only an interruption for a short while.

Love is the strongest of emotions, it can take us to the depths of despair, to the heights of ecstasy. It can mold our whole being. Love can overcome every and all obstacles. There was very likely a 'knowing' on Her part, an intuitiveness on Her part. Thus knowing that Her end was near, I suspect She wished to spare you the pain of Her plight. It is well to recognize the moments in our lives where such a bond exists, and hold it precious, knowing it was shared.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
That was a great tribute to her. May she rest in peace and live forever in the hearts and minds of those who loved her.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Well said.

A loss for one is a loss for all.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
It is hard to lose a loved one. Harder, still, to live on without them. As long as you remember her, though, she will always be alive.

RIP Aquarius1. And a hug for you, JPZ.

J

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

I am sorry for your loss and I hope you will be reunited somehow.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Very sorry to hear, my condolences.

Rest in Peace Aquarius1
edit on 17-7-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Jean Paul, thank you for bringing this to our attention. You have written a worthy testimonial to her beauty as a human being. Not only will her absence be conspicuous here, but on the other board as well.

My condolences to you personally, to her family, and to all of us really. And if I may...

Another warrior has succumbed to her battle wounds, but she will be stronger in death than any of us knows.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I'm so sorry for your loss. I believe she is in a better place now and someday you and her will be reunited. May she rest in peace.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

This made me tear up. My heart goes out to you.

Much love

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
One member has been killed.

We should put up a memorial page of those who died telling the truth.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
((((( Hugs)))))

I am so sorry!!!

I believe each and every person we meet is not by coincidence and I am so glad you and Aquarius got a chance to get to know one another. Im sure you too learned a lot from her.

Today is a sad day for you and I am glad you reached out to the community that brought you together.

I wish there was something we could say or do that would heal your heart, but sadly there isnt.

Know we are here for you and are also saddened by the loss!!

Xoxo

Jenn

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
JPZ, I feel you bro. I know how it feels to have not done something while we still had the chance.

I know this is a cliche but it's true "don't grieve because it came to an end, but smile for it happened."

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Ive seen Aquarius on here before, and Im very sorry for the loss of your dear Friend, Rest in peace Aquarius

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Yes, very touching. Bless your heart and hoping you will start having an easier time

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I'm sorry that she's gone, and I'm sorry for your loss.

JPZ, I'm happy you experienced love, even if it wasn't as fulfilled as it could have been. If it's what you want, the two of you will be together at some point.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Very sad. All the experiences and memories that life gives us and then someone can just go like that

I'm sure it isn't all for nothing and you will meet again.

All the best.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Oh...my... I can't even explain how much that touched me. So I won't try. Instead, I'll just say that I hope you take all the good you can from this experience and leave behind any thoughts of regret. If anything, try to learn from it and better yourself for your future. What happened between you is a rare and treasured experience. Especially for an Aquarian. We (even us male Aquarians) need certain relationships, and I'm certain that you filled a big space in her heart and mind. If you ever have anything else to add, or just anything you need to talk about or to get off your chest, you can surely take some small comfort in knowing there is and always will be, a caring and loving audience of listeners eager to help here at ATS.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Beautiful tribute.

Blessings to her family and to you.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

So sorry to hear about your loss Jean. I'm sure she is still watching over you though brother.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join