It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kabbalist Tree of Life Found In A Superstring Adinkra?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I posted this a while back.

But I have a question about it now. Go to @3:19, and you will clearly see a Tree Of Life symbol from Kabbalah in the form of a superstring adinkra.

I saw some people discussing the possibility that the Tree of Life was an adinkra on Thomas Campbell's website a while back. Other than that I wasn't able to find the source of this. Does anyone know where this came from? Is this another one of the adinkra's James Gates and his colleagues found? If so any links that anyone knows about on this would be appreciated.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ajax84

I couldn't find anything on it.....I do believe that was simply an example of the maker of this film getting creative with the computer animation. Having a Superstring "Adinkra" in the form of the Tree of Life is an excellent use of symbolism linking Science and Mysticism....But I don't believe it was meant to be a literal representation.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ajax84

it seems the rules of adinkra's would not allow for a tree of life configuration. There are some that are close, but if you count the "dots" the tree of life is "3-5-3". It looks like there must be an even number of "black" dots in adinkra, meaning that you don't have a chance for the 3-5-3 configuration. But there is that one that is 1-4-6-4-1 configuration.

new topics

join