It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back At School, Lock The Doors! Where's My Car, My Kids & My Teeth?...oh, and hold my gum please...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I keep having these recurring dreams. Some of them I've had for years, and in a few of them I've even picked back up where it last ended, so it sorta created this long deluded soap opera or a "serial" dream.

One of those serial dreams was about me going back to school. I went back to grade school and eventually high school to learn certain things better than I did the first time, but I knew in my dream that I had already finished those grades.

In my dream, I knew where my high school diploma was at my house, so I had "evidence" that I didn't really have to show up everyday or do the work because I had already done it before. So I basically just came and went as I pleased, while teachers and fellow students all were thinking I was failing and wasn't going to be able to graduate. But they didn't know my "secret" that it didn't matter because I had already long-since graduated.
This dream has continued to play itself out over the last 5 years.

Another recurring dream is that I can't find where I parked my car. Sometimes it will be during one of my back-to-school dreams. I get out of school for the day, usually having left early and skipping the last few classes because I either can't remember what room they're in or because I just don't feel like sitting through them. And when I leave school, I have absolutely no idea where my car is and I don't know how I'm going to get home because it's very far to walk. I know I drove to school, but I can't remember actually doing it, nor where I left my vehicle once I got there.

Also sometimes related to my school dreams, I'll dream that it's the last day of school and I have all this crap I've collected over the school year at my desk. Like, piles of laundry, school supplies, blankets, books, like I've been camping out there for a year or something, just piles of sh*t that I have to take home because it's the last day and I can't leave it there. So I'm trying to stuff all my crap in the few bags I have but I can't make it all fit.
I also have other versions of this dream, but the gist of it is the same, I've got too much crap and I can't pack all of it up in the bags I have.

The other night I dreamed I had to take one of those specialized tests and I had to have a wooden #2 pencil. All I had were pens, so I went from person to person, room to room looking everywhere for a wooden pencil. I found crayons, markers, highlighters, mechanical pencils, broken wooden pencils, like the little nub sized ones with no eraser and the metal end chewed shut....but no wooden #2 pencil to take my test with.

My next recurring dream is about my teeth. Lately I've been dreaming that they are too big for my mouth, usually my front two, sometimes just one of my top front teeth. In my dream they feel like gigantic chiclets in there and I usually can't even close my mouth all the way.
Other times, I dream that sections of my back molars crack and come out in pieces, like I start spitting out big chunks of my back teeth.

Next recurring dream is that I'm chewing gum and I can't spit it out. I try to spit it out, but some of it always gets stuck in my teeth, usually my back teeth, usually the lower ones. I try to bite the string of gum hanging onto my teeth, but it just gets smaller and smaller and never breaks. Sometimes I try to pull on the gum and it just keeps stringing on and on and on and thinner and smaller, and I'm anticipating the snap or pop of a clean-break but it never does. No matter what I do, I can't get it all out and in my dream I'm self concious of people seeing me pulling and pulling on strings of gum coming out of my mouth.

Lately, I've also been dreaming about not being able to find or get to one or all of my kids. Usually I have at least one of them, but I'm trying to get to the other one. I also have an infant, but she is usually not in my dreams.

The last one is that I am in a house for whatever random reason and I am trying to lock all the doors. I have to lock all the doors because something is coming, but the locks on some of the doors are broken or won't work correctly. I keep going through the house and finding doors and some of them are solid and I'm able to lock them sufficiently, but others are flimsy, even screen doors sometimes, and/or the locks are dumb, like a wooden peg or such nonsense, or won't reach the door from the wall. Sometimes those crappy doors won't even shut all the way so I have to try and find large furniture or other doors further into the house to cut off that section that I can't get locked down.

I'm getting to the point where I'm not even sleeping well anymore because I keep having these stressful dreams. I know my subconcious is trying to tell me something, but I need to figure out what it is so I can work on whatever issues are being addressed by my subconcious so I can stop having them.

I've looked up some of the dreams, but the only one I can see any correlation to myself is a few interpretations regarding the dreams about my teeth.
Teeth Too Big

I also found this one very incriminating for myself:

A scriptural interpretation for bad or falling teeth indicates that you are putting your faith, trust, and beliefs in what man thinks, rather than in the word of God. The bible says that God speaks once, yea twice in a dream or a vision in order to hide pride from us, to keep us back from the pit, to open our ears (spiritually) and to instruct and correct us.

Crumbling Teeth

As far as the other dreams, or other interpretations of the teeth ones, I would like to hear what other ATS members have to say if inclined to comment on any of the above.

Thanks in advance

edit on 16-7-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH..........

I have been utterly denied.....boo.

Fine then, I will research these damn dreams myself and post my findings on this thread.......to myself.
And me and myself will figure this out......ourself.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Those are some wierd dreams. I had a dream once about my stepdad, we were out in the Mojave desert and he bet me that he could build a tank from scratch and i bet him he couldn't (He's an engineer). Well i lost the bet and he built a tank, but the cockpit was ontop of the tank like a bulldozer and he didn't have a seat belt. Then he bet me that he could jump the tank on a nearby sandune like jumping a motorcyle over a motocross dirt hill. I took the bet and he tried to jump the tank but a ditch suddenly appeared in front of him and the tank hit the ditch and he went flying into the sand dune, except the sand dune wasn't sand anymore, it was pink cotton candy and then i laughed in my sleep i knew i was having a surreal dream and woke myself up laughing.

Only 2 times in my life i ever woke myself up laughing in my sleep, the first time was after watching that Adam Sandler movie about the remote control "Glitch" i think it was and i dreamed about the part of him getting up and slapping David Hasslehoff in the face and he was always smiling because Sandler had put him on pause and then Sandler farted in his face.
edit on 18-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Some of it is positive, such as the part about already graduated. You were home and volunteered so karma won't stick, because you know enough to see through it, to quickly learn lessons, look at things from all sides and you know to forgive everyone. You've already done this.

And the part about having too much stuff to bring home, well we all get programmed with alot of muck and mud. Perhaps this is a nudge to start purifying your life, deprogamming from the ISMS and matrix, unburdening. We can't take all that with us, Love and Goodness isn't the ALL there or duality, its only Love.

The rest maybe the ride home, we're trying to make the ride home. The missing car, I'm not sure that is one idea.

Anyway, just ideas that came, askign your soul before sleep might bring some solid answers, maybe a clear dream.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

HA HAHA HAAA HAAAA HAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA....I AM LMAO RIGHT NOW

Most of my dreams are utterly retarded like that. Most of the time they are so silly that I can't even describe them, they just jump around from one ignorant thing to another, which are usually completely not even related to each other.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

HA HAHA HAAA HAAAA HAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA....I AM LMAO RIGHT NOW

Most of my dreams are utterly retarded like that. Most of the time they are so silly that I can't even describe them, they just jump around from one ignorant thing to another, which are usually completely not even related to each other.

i don't remember mine much but when theyre funny enough to make me awaken from laughing in my sleep i remember them. My wife asked me what i was laughing at, she thought i was laughing at her. What made me laugh was my stepdad hitting that ditch and getting sent flying into a sand dune made out of pink cotton candy. I welcome dreams that can make me laugh, these days i don't get enough laughter.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I've had the recurring school dream, almost identical to the way you describe it. Recently too, though for the past few years it seems to vary/progress from the way it had been for years. I posted a thread about it in 2008 here. (Mine didn't get much traffic either.)

I've also recently been having the 'Where's my truck' dream. Epic wanderings looking all over or it. And some of mine too, were set into the 'school' dream setting.

I've had the crumbling/falling out teeth dream too. That's probably the worst.

I've never come across anyone else who's had the school ones so totally similar to mine - very strange.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I have always been a lucid dreamer that has a touch of ptsd, I know this because I have been awoke by my girlfriend (now my wife of 10 yrs) screaming stop pit!!! I was choking her while asking her who will represent you in your ethical dillema? I have awoke in many more strange situations but that just may be a new thread entirely. I have documented my dreams, I started when I was 15 and have slowed down quite a bit because I no longer have the same spirit I had back then, but for the past week now I cannot sleep more than an hour at a time without being awaken in a panic because of the dreams, for instance I was driving a school bus with no breaks in reverse down an active volcano trying to catch a kidnapper who had all my children hostage, then I was completely nude with a sniper rifle and GW Bush took me to a house party on the bad side of town and I was always being rushed and I couldn't seem to get these 20' long socks on while he and the faceless in the car kept honking the car horn, finally I get to the party (yes wearing the socks still) and GW Bush makes me load the revolver for the game of russian roulette between the 2 contestants and when I say "Mow" the gun goes off and shoots the man in the head who's head flaps open like JFKs but he doesn't die, GW is laughing hysterically and tells me to load it again, so I do and the same thing keeps happening in a loop and every time the nam shoots himself more brains fly out but again, he will not die. Well, I realize I see a pattern here and decide to get the hell outta there and I hitch a ride on the side of a fire truck that seems to be in a convoy with the sirens blaring but the front of the convoy begins to crash and burn and I literally feel the pain of everyone dying in front of me, so I jump off just in time (yes, still in the socks)

new topics

top topics

join