It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Claims The West is Causing Drought with Secret Technology

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well, despite the fact that it is Iran pointing fingers, they just might have a point here.

What makes me incredulous is that other countries are starting to accuse the US of doing things that we talk about here at ATS, such as controlling the weather, etc.

The drought in southern Iran is part of a "soft war" launched against the Islamic republic by the West, the Fars news agency quoted an Iranian vice president as saying on Monday.

"I am suspicious about the drought in the southern part of the country," Hassan Mousavi, who also heads Iran's cultural heritage and tourism organisation, said at a ceremony to introdue the nation's new chief of meteorological department.

"The world arrogance and colonist (term used by Iranian authorities to label the West) are influencing Iran's climate conditions using technology... The drought is an acute issue and soft war is completely evident... This level of drought is not normal."

source: ca.news.yahoo.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">ca.news.yahoo.com... 444201.html

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hey, I have a question. If we're causing Iran's drought....who is causing ours?

I know the times we live in are absurd, but drought as a weapon works best when WE happen to be sitting on the solution, not a larger version of it. Hmm....
edit on 16-7-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Yeah,. they quit chemtrailing here in wisconsin
no cover, has been hot as southern Arizona

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Better get my tin-foil hat...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Hey, I have a question. If we're causing Iran's drought....who is causing ours?

Hey, population control is population control regardless of location

Kidding of course...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

On a related point, have you seen the latest crop progress report. 38% and rising for corn crop in extremely poor/poor condition.

Thats brutal.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I don't want to say I believe one way or the other on this topic, because I don't know. Yet I would like to add that if this climate control is happening, it is not just in Iran. Here in my state in the US, we are breaking 106 year records on heat.

Considering that, we are doing "ok" although it sucks to be so hot. The effect of a global, intentional, temperature increase would effect already hot climates more drastically I think.

link   
reply to post by MRuss

Of course.

Where do you think all the threads written in poor grammar with bad English skills are coming from ?

link   
I don't understand why were not cloud seeding to produce rain in these drought areas..
We know they use it for special events so why not for something more purposeful?

And i think we really can't take iran subjective claims serious

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Well, one plausible explanation is that the Gov. is creating the droughts here. Just picking at straws here, but a lot of people believe that the NWO believes they have to take down or weaken the USA---because you can't have a patriotic, strong super power in the way when they ramp up their plan to create a one world government, right?

Just throwing out theories here.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

I don't get your point?

But, I think the point of my post is that other countries have hopped on the conspiracy band wagon quite a bit in the past few years...

One might come to the humorous conclusion that the President of Iran is reading ATS.

I'm saying that tongue in cheek, but that guy accuses the US of all kinds of things---especially things one would find on the Internet at conspiracy sites.
edit on 16-7-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Yep. That was my point. Especially that one.

I think Iranians and Russians are the biggest contributors to American conspiracy websites outside of the West.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Could it be that there are many nations doing weather control? I mean it is a fact that cloud seeding and other technology has been used by many countries...it is no secret BTW.

What if......this is a culmination of everyone trying to do the same thing at once? Kind of like a un-natural side effect of sorts? Perhaps we caused it by keeping the tech turned on too long.

Also note while Id be hard pressed to prove it outright, I do recall reading years ago that Russia (before the curtain fell) caused the same type of drought like conditions over the continental US in the 80's with an antenna array they had started researching in 1969. Tesla anyone? Again no secret that Tesla's tech works so well if applied with the right mindset.

In any case this is a mere natural event whether its caused by people or not. Its happening in too many places for it to be a form of malice intent brought on by another nation. Total destruction of everyone is not in the best interest of any country.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'm honestly not sure where to look to get the answer to this, but I would be very curious about world wide trends and extremes during the U.S. Dust Bowl years. It was a drought considerably worse than we've gotten to yet here and I'll bet schools don't even mention much about it these days. This has happened before though and worse. I hope it's NOT playing out as a repeat of cycles because the world had far far fewer people that last time. Now, the world food markets could get absurdly out of hand.

Wheat/Grain and Soybeans also appear in some trouble and we don't even want to talk about the stories from Cattlemen and Hog farmers around here. It's just terrible.....

Iran can just look around and take comfort. They always say misery loves company right? Well, we're all in this together for some aspects.
edit on 16-7-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: removed partisan reference.. err..

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The US should respond back.
Think it`s bad this month wait till next month.

Seems Russia a year ago was also claiming we were doing this to them? Ooops sorry it was even farther back but here is the ATS thread
Russians accuse HAARP of causing heat wave,

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by MRuss

Of course.

Where do you think all the threads written in poor grammar with bad English skills are coming from ?

Actually with the schooling over there, I'd put their english paper skills against our english teachers here in the US.
The smartest man I ever knew was an Iraqui ex-pat, who spoke 7 fluent languages, he now works for the secret service.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by MRuss

Of course.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Henry Kissinger declared in the 1970’s, ‘If you control the oil you control the country; if you control food, you control the population. this is just the beginning they are driving farmer joe out the door and those that do stay farming are faced with sell up cheaply or we will fcuk with your climate its been happening hear in australia for 10 or more yrs know.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
droughts are part n parcel of living on planet earth and have happened through out the world since man can remember ...i suppose the NWO were responsible for them as well.......just bringing some common sense to the table

USA are well known for there droughts..just pick up a history book...as for Iran..they are in the middle east where theres more sand than water for petes sake

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I think Iran might actually be onto something here, but considering the droughts in the U.S., they need to point the finger in another direction.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join