Chemtrails killed Spartacus!

page: 1
10
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
It's true - I have proof!!

You say "pics or it didn't happen"?? well...

Read it and weep - ta dah!



tee hee hee.....




posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul
 


Are you wragging the wromans?

Cwucifixions too good for you, you... Gallic symbol!

The wromans have obviously been wresearching weather for severwal centuwies.

edit on 16/7/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
So it was the Government not the persians?



posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Cue history channel guy- "Aliens!"



posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul
 


Are you wragging the wromans?

Cwucifixions too good for you, you... Gallic symbol!

The wromans have obviously been wresearching weather for severwal centuwies.


weed it and weep!

Bwah ha ha ha



posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This is an amazing find, proof that the spraying goes all the way back to the Romans!

The chemtrail conspiracy is much deeper than we thought.


Now we know what Leonardo was really thinking.


edit on 16-7-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot
 


You can even see the tanks and the spray booms!!



posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Well shoot, I'm convinced.



posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
A little off topic but I was watching Wyatt Earp (with Kevin Costner) the other night, and the director must not have been paying attention during one scene.

The shot began focused on the sky, and there was a long contrail smack dab in the middle. The scene slowly panned down to Dodge City.

Not only did they kill Spartacus, they got Wyatt Earp too!!



posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul
 


I call Hoax !

That sky is obviously super imposed all CGed up in the OP's pic.:



posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul
 


Heck, you think you found something in the sky? Look at the well manufactured trash in the shot as well. I call a garbage dump well placed to an airport.



posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul
 


I call Hoax !

That sky is obviously super imposed all CGed up in the OP's pic.:


don't be silly - the woemans did not have compewters to make gwaphics!

Honestly - some people have no idea!
edit on 16-7-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sulie
 


I'm guessing your posting from a device with a small screen, that or you have a peculiar sense of humor.

Here's a close-up of the "trash" backdrop that may help...



posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sulie
 


You might want to watch the movie...

That trash dump? That scene is actually portraying the final battle of the slave revolt that sparked the Spartacus legend. The trash? The dead.

FYI.



posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot
 


Well, if you can let us all in on what you see on your wide screen, that would be a hoot!




posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by Sulie
 


You might want to watch the movie...

That trash dump? That scene is actually portraying the final battle of the slave revolt that sparked the Spartacus legend. The trash? The dead.

FYI.


I have seen it. It's about as realistic as the chem trails in the sky.



posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by Sulie
 


That trash dump? That scene is actually portraying the final battle of the slave revolt that sparked the Spartacus legend. The trash? The dead.
.


Of course - I assumed that's what he meant - they are only slaves of course - isn't trash a synonym??



posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sulie
 


It was a scene from a movie, so yeah, not surprising that it might be a bit unrealistic...

Spartacus isn't the first Hollywood production to have contrails appear in it. An episode of Star Trek had an episode that had a contrail in it.



posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by Sulie
 


It was a scene from a movie, so yeah, not surprising that it might be a bit unrealistic...

Spartacus isn't the first Hollywood production to have contrails appear in it. An episode of Star Trek had an episode that had a contrail in it.


Yeah, I remember old Tony Curtis movies, Robin Hood with a broad Bronx accent: "Yondah is da casle of my faddah". Good times!

And the battle of Rourkes Drift with a VW Combi van driving past in the distance...

Ah, continuity isn't what it used to be.

edit on 17/7/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Spielberg is editing old movies and adding chem trails. They want us to think this is just part of the natural scene of things.





new topics
top topics
 
10
<<   2 >>

log in

join