It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At U.S. Treasury Golf During Work, Hookers, Illegal Gifts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

At U.S. Treasury Golf During Work, Hookers, Illegal Gifts

www.judicialwatch.org

Officials at the agency responsible for protecting the integrity of the nation’s financial system—the U.S. Treasury—have been busted for serious misconduct, including soliciting hookers, violating gift rules and using government credit cards for unauthorized personal charges, according to a scandalous government report made public this month.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The house of cards is falling down. The scandals infecting the imperialist banking system are mounting, and no doubt go all the way to the top of the pyramid scheme.

Treasury officials and employees definitely engaged in unethical and, quite frankly, criminal conduct. These guys need to be behind bars right along with the lot of them.

www.judicialwatch.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Here's a link to the pdf file:

www.governmentattic.org...
Description of document: Investigations Conducted by the Treasury Dept. Office of
Inspector General (OIG) Pertaining to the Office of the
Comptroller of the Currency and other Treasury
Department Components (OFAC, FMS, OTS, US Mint),
2009-2012
Requested date: May 2012
Released date: 26 Jun 2012
Posted date: 09-July-2012
Date range of documents: 18-Deptember-2009 – 14-March-2012
Source of document: Freedom of Information Act Request
Office of the Inspector General
Department of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, DC 20220
Note: Names were removed at the request of the IG's office on
11-July-2012

Should we be surprised anymore?

No further comment, I want to take some time to absorb the report...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
*sigh*

IF you give Globalist Scum Bags Money, as in the purse strings to your nation...

They they give that money to their Globalist Scum Bag Friends.

When will people understand?

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
*sigh*

IF you give Globalist Scum Bags Money, as in the purse strings to your nation...

They they give that money to their Globalist Scum Bag Friends.

When will people understand?

~Tenth

I think the issue is that these people for many decades operated like this without any real fear of reprisal...the media was controlled and anyone close enough to the behaviour had a vested interest in remaining quiet. There seems to be a long history of 'official stories' and ideological lies for the public to construct a false impression of what these guys are doing...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

It must still be status quo ..

I just watched a local (Wash DC) news broadcast, and the only thing that could be said in regards to whether the folks found to be acting against Treasury policy, was the one who was scoring hookers..

That one retired..

The rest, so far no details of reprimand or charges..

Thank goodness for an FOIA request.. otherwise how would we even know about this ?

How many other examples haven't seen the light of day?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

How do i get a job there??

Seriously...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

Thank goodness for an FOIA request.. otherwise how would we even know about this ?

How many other examples haven't seen the light of day?

^Important statement!!!!
Yet.... all of these "findings" that have been amassed through means other than Mainstream Media Entertainment, Inc. continue to go largely ignored. Propaganda is so powerful that you could present Mr. Regular Citizen with these facts and he would still shut down and prefer to adhere to the intricate fantasyland. It's quite incredible, really.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I am an American and I have never been more ashame of the corrupted system of government we have right now, they are nothing but whores themselves to the corporate dictatorship running the nation.

Never before America has shown the unrestricted corruption that runs deep in our system of government and it has been many before.

What a shame.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Did anyone here actually expect this kind of stuff not to be happening? I mean, the kind of people that run for these jobs are usually overpowering people who exploit things.
Is a meek family man going to want that job and would the influence from the stuff going on convert the man to accept it as normal procedure?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
What an embarassment our system has become. Wanton gluttony run amok.

When will we get it? John Galt's glitch is greed.

It is time for a new paradigm.

If Ayn were alive today to see the fulfillment of her vision in all its gross over indulgence, she would have to write a new chapter, understanding finally that any ism, even our exalted capitalism, can and will lead to parasitic behavior. America has been sucked dry from the top.

You were wrong Ayn.

We can be better than this.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
not surprising of course....

Now how much do you want to bet that those that gave these illegal gifts and probably massive kickbacks are the same top corporations donating to Obama and Romney?

Vote for either is to vote for the same

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Wonder if they draw any more attention to this and start a real investigation if obama'll claim executive priviliage on this? Like he did Fast & Furious.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
C'mon give these guys a break....they don't have anything to do....

The Treasury is responsible for printing money, and protecting our gold, but they pass the
those responsibilities off to the US mint, and we don't have any gold...

Here's their Mission Statement:

Maintain a strong economy and create economic and job opportunities by promoting the conditions that enable economic growth and stability at home and abroad, strengthen national security by combating threats and protecting the integrity of the financial system, and manage the U.S. Government’s finances and resources effectively.

Strong economy?....Congress screwed that up

Job opportunities?....Corporate greed, outsourcing and trade imbalance screwed that up.

Protecting the integrity of the financial system?....Congress screwed that up and gave that power away
when the Federal(sic) Reserve was established.

Manage the US finances and resources?....C'mon...they have to beg the Fed for an allowance like
a teenage child just to continue to operate.

So what's left for them to do...?
.....catch Johnny Counterfeiter and his re-engineered ink-jet printer making bad copies of twenties?

They could do that by 11:30pm and still have time to go out and spend their extra allowance on
a round of golf, a hooker, a coupla drinks and be home before the wife suspects anything.

These poor guys don't have anything to do.......

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
What's wrong with these hookers? Don't they have any scruples?
If I were a prostitute, government workers are the last people I'd touch. I'd be worried about catching something or ending up in a dumpster.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

When honor stops running in the blood of the people than this means honor has stopped running in the office. The people are the ones who keep the government in check. But what happens is, and I am not blaming any immigrants, people come from other countries who have had tougher laws and sanctions. They come here and don't care that some freedom is taken away because it is nothing compared to back home. It becomes harder for Americans to fight for freedom because others don't care.

This kind of stuff runs rampant in third world countries, not developed nations. This shouldn't be happening in the age of mass media. People have lost their honor and sense of pride. People have lost their bravery and courage to stand up and fight for their neighbours.

Our future is starting to look eerily similar to our past.

new topics

top topics

join