It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War about to Erupt in Syria

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
hey i know!!!!!!!!!! i'll stick my head in the sand and act like nothing significant is happening!!!! that will then mean nothing bad will happen!!! yaaaaaay!!!!!

what is wrong with some of you people? can you not see our gov. is blood thirsty and seeking control anyway it can get it? do you not see the obvious signs?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by solongandgoodnight
hey i know!!!!!!!!!! i'll stick my head in the sand and act like nothing significant is happening!!!! that will then mean nothing bad will happen!!! yaaaaaay!!!!!

what is wrong with some of you people? can you not see our gov. is blood thirsty and seeking control anyway it can get it? do you not see the obvious signs?

Glad to know we have people with their heads out of the sand

People dont want to listen to the signs and care for others
they care more about whats happening in Jersey Shore
the governments and elites made us that way
working all for them like slave giving more then half of our money in a lifetime
they wanted to make sure each one would be chained by an invisible chain
sleeping working 60 hrs a week .. eating junk .. getting obese and old fast
to tired to lift a finger or say something .. and anything they want when they come home
is listen to their stupid TV shows that makes your brain waste energy about thinking
who will be the winner at the end .. or who was right or wrong
or whats the story between her and her ... this is a mindcontrol program
dont ask why they get so much money .. jerser shore is now season 7 i think ?
while the good shows that tried to spread good thoughs can even make 2 full season anymore

We live in a twisted world were everyone is in prison of invisible walls

When you will wake up and realise the world we live in
you will see how life is precious and beautiful
we shouldnt waste our life like this .. its so unatural

i want people to concentrate on the good things of life
imagine how it would look like if everyone was living with a light in their hearts
eart would be a real heaven without polution .. everyone caring for others
caring for the smallest pcreature and plants

this 21 december is when this new earth will rise and split apart from this negative world
on the second earth .. people will live to their full potential in a peace and love environement
others that dont want to change will remain in the negative world with their own karma of destruction

The entire universe is indeed watching earth to see if we will pull it off

The time to change is now .. stay like you are or change now
the choice is yours .. God give you the freewill to choose your world

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

well put.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

a reporter from New Delhi spoke to an indian friend of the boat victim
and contradict the US official version on all front

What happened they say is that the US vessel tried to intercept the indian boat
and without any warnings they opened fire and kill on the spot the victim

Once again the US protects its navy on a murder
if they can lie on this .. they certainly can lie on everything

edit on 7/17/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Don't jump the gun here, as it stands this is a case of he said he said.. It is naval protocol ( either before of since the USS Cole) that you give sufficient warning to any craft nearing the battle group to turn away..And if all warnings are ignored, then you fire a warning shot across the bow of said craft, and if that doesn't not work, then we have this incident.

Remember the Cole was attacked by a boat bomb.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

a reporter from New Delhi spoke to an indian friend of the boat victim
and contradict the US official version on all front

What happened they say is that the US vessel tried to intercept the indian boat
and without any warnings they opened fire and kill on the spot the victim

Once again the US protects its navy on a murder
if they can lie on this .. they certainly can lie on everything

edit on 7/17/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Don't jump the gun here, as it stands this is a case of he said he said.. It is naval protocol ( either before of since the USS Cole) that you give sufficient warning to any craft nearing the battle group to turn away..And if all warnings are ignored, then you fire a warning shot across the bow of said craft, and if that doesn't not work, then we have this incident.

Remember the Cole was attacked by a boat bomb.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

You should have started the comment with:

''Riddle me this...''

Because, dang! That's a fine point you just raised....

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

What you call obvious we call fantasy. Of course all my years with the gov and knowing just how little it can control may give me a closer look at the reality of things.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

What if you had it completely wrong from the start ?
and the world war was planned from the start like 9/11 was a controlled demolition
to go into the ME with a war on terror

I don't know how anyone could think otherwise.
I'm looking at the Wikipedia article for September 11 attacks, and it hardly mentions Mohamed Atta. It claims that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was the "mastermind" but never offers any hypothetical link between the two people. He is now to have a sham trial in Guantanamo, probably to avoid exposing how weak of a case they have. The FBI presented false evidence in the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui, for the whereabouts of Atta, since I know through a friend who did regular business with Atta that he was in Venice Florida and not off hijacking airliners, right up before the "terrorist" events of 911.
edit on 17-7-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by Ben81

What if you had it completely wrong from the start ?
and the world war was planned from the start like 9/11 was a controlled demolition
to go into the ME with a war on terror

I don't know how anyone could think otherwise.
I'm looking at the Wikipedia article for September 11 attacks, and it hardly mentions Mohamed Atta. It claims that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was the "mastermind" but never offers any hypothetical link between the two people. He is now to have a sham trial in Guantanamo, probably to avoid exposing how weak of a case they have. The FBI presented false evidence in the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui, for the whereabouts of Atta, since I know through a friend who did regular business with Atta that he was in Venice Florida and not off hijacking airliners, right up before the "terrorist" events of 911.
edit on 17-7-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

Another one that have his head out of the sand

couldnt agree more with you on this

People that still dont understand and dont see the so many holes in the official version are :

A) Brainwashed (weakminded)

B) Know everything about the false flag but still support the wars and the NWO agenda (evil)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I keep seeing stuff like this and it's wild to me because about 2 months ago I said to my wife (and I've also posted it on these forums numerous times) that I believe a new war is being planned behind the scenes and that the timeline will be between 2014 and 2016 (mainly because Obama wants us out of Afghanistan by 2014, and 2016 is either when a fresh Dem vs. Repub election will take place OR it will be Romney's re-election year).

I have said that the possible war(s) would be waged against either Iran (the obvious choice), Libya, Egypt (especially with the election of the Muslim Brotherhood candidate Mohamed Mosri), and/or Syria.

So seeing stuff like this really just keeps verifying my suspicions.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
in the end the sad fact is that the majority of the human beings on this earth and the same that are bound by chains in Plato's cave they do not know half of what the real world is and wouldnt leave it even if you show them the way out

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
I asked this question in another thread and I'll ask it here. If the chips are down, and U.S. and Russia are staring at each other with their ICBM's fueled and ready with both sides fully aware of MAD, do you people honestly expect Russia to sacrifice Moscow for complete crap holes like Syria or Iran? There's no way in hell. The worst you will see is what both sides have done for years and that's supply arms to the two sides that are fighting each other.

Well, Britain declared war when Germany invaded Poland, the whole world came to war over it, so what is the difference between Iran or Poland- if anything, Iran is the country with massive oil reserves!

There have been many proxy wars, but Russia can not continue to sit back and let the US/Israel take over the entire middle east.

TPTB have set up the sides, Albert Pike spoke of their plan back in the late 19th century, that the 3rd world war will see nations once again divided, this time on issues the middle east.

Bible prophecy talks of Iran forming with other nations to attack Israel. Once you can accept it has all been planned to happen this way, you can connect the dots.

American policy is now official that they are preparing for war with Iran next year.

People don't want it, but they've guaranteed it will happen.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786
I keep seeing stuff like this and it's wild to me because about 2 months ago I said to my wife (and I've also posted it on these forums numerous times) that I believe a new war is being planned behind the scenes and that the timeline will be between 2014 and 2016 (mainly because Obama wants us out of Afghanistan by 2014, and 2016 is either when a fresh Dem vs. Repub election will take place OR it will be Romney's re-election year).

I have said that the possible war(s) would be waged against either Iran (the obvious choice), Libya, Egypt (especially with the election of the Muslim Brotherhood candidate Mohamed Mosri), and/or Syria.

So seeing stuff like this really just keeps verifying my suspicions.

Wow bro! Are you like Nostradamus or someone like him?! No one has ever made those predictions! Like ever!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I have to say, that it is amazing that you guys can walk and talk at the same time. Practically a miracle.

First, World War III ... the idea of WWIII, comes from latent bad conscience amongst the american and european population, after the second world war. Despite popular rhetoric, WWII didn't end any more clear than WWI. However, the "populace" that made up "the other side" of the fence, in these wars is actually dead, more or less It's not talked about, or discussed, but TPTB plan to keep it that way. And the latent fear in the population is that if "they" (being the other side) rise again, there will be another war ... a war for revenge.

Then you have the outsiders, who are playing the "fear flute", trying to stirr up emotions amongst the populace of europe and america, by using the word WWIII, thinking that this is important. But, actually without the comprehension of what the fear of WWIII is actually about.

In plain english ... it's rubbish.

You think the other side is China? or Russia? if you do, you're bloody retarded. Both of these nations have The Americans to thank for their current position ... thinking, even for a slight microsecond, that China, that anchors it's foreign trade to the dollar, is going to start a war with the hand that feeds it. Is about as stupid, as stupid can ever get. Or thinking that Russia will start it, is completely and totally forgetting Yougoslavia ... Russia didn't just sit on the side bench, it gave the green light and even came in and played the Police force to "control" the Serbs. Today, the United States of America, is doing in Afghanistan what the Soviet Union was doing in the 80's.

If you look at these facts, and thank that a skirmish about how to have Syria comply with the future plans of the middle east, is going to cause a world war. Then there is definately something wrong with yer grey matter. Because such ideas are not based on facts, or observation of facts, but on wishful thinking. Such wishful thinking, is totally out of place ... there is no knight in shining armor, that is going to come and save you from the big bad wolf.

You're on your own ...

The opposite side of the coin, are not the chinese, russians, syria or any of these nations. The opposite side of the coin, is the underdog and has no power, manpower or other, to put up a fight. As we speak, they are being "racially" eliminated, slowly but certainly ... if this was biblical times, they have the "mark" on their forhead, and there is nothing that can help them.

The world as you know it, is going to last for a thousand years ... during which time, you can pray as much as you want. Nobody will answer.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

I think you are confusing many things here...you rubbish this whole discussion because it focuses on global geopolitics, only to assert that people have got it all wrong, that this is not the way it REALLY works, that we all miss the BIG PICTURE, and so on and so on...

Don't you think most people here get it? I think we pretty much all understand that, behind nation-states, there are other powers at work and know what some of their objectives are.

What people here are actually discussing is how states like the US, Russia, China, Iran and Syria fit within that game plan, how they are being manipulated and used to further these plans - and if a third world war, in the form of a global cataclysmic conflict, is a possibility within that gameplan.

Geopolitics are real - even if they are only a facade for a deeper game. There really are wars (just ask the soldiers who fight them and the civilian who are maimed and die because of them). These wars are started by nation on the basis of what they perceive their national interest to be. What TPTB do is shape this perception in order to further their plans.

So there is really no need to insult people here - no one is "retarded", as you say (with a few notable exceptions perhaps). There are other ways to make a point and contribute to a discussion, though I'm sure you're aware of that.

edit on 18-7-2012 by Haknow because: typo

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

it does seem like a very convenient way to start a war, would you agree? I have spent a bit of time looking at this scenario. It seems like military movements around the world along with current political climates also around the globe are intensifying. If something ( big if) did happen and war break out it would be very easy for "teams" on "both" sides to jump in triggering a world war. With things the way they are just seems to me like a very convenient launch pad.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

What you call obvious we call fantasy. Of course all my years with the gov and knowing just how little it can control may give me a closer look at the reality of things.
so you're telling me it can't control staying out of foreign countries and minding its own business in the name of defense?

Quite frankly i don't care if you worked for the government or not. the writing is on the wall.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
but could someone answer me this question.

how the hell is al qaeda able to fight on dozens of war fronts simultaneously; spread out over nearly all of Africa and the Middle East and the island nations of the Indian Ocean and people say the US military is stretched thin?

Because Al Qaeda are fighting a Guerrilla war and recruit from the local populace whereas the US draws its man power from the USA.
Also, The US is stretched thin. Huge amounts of your soldiers suffer from PTSD and are pumped full of mercury and other 'inoculations' that have ruined their immune systems. China is also suffering from poor air quality but Russia has no such problems, their people are the toughest mo-fo's in the world and have a warriors mentality.

If war broke out between US (PTSD) & Europe (Angered at their own governments) VS Russia and China I don't doubt the East will come out of it the best.. Not in a good shape but still hell of a lot better than how the West will.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join