It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings, an introduction from Toronto

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hi,

I've just joined ATS after being introduced to it by a friend who linked my story here about my experience with 'The Scary Cop Lady' through my activities with the Occupy movement. After looking around, I found it interesting and decided to join.

I was one of the founding members of Occupy Vancouver, then I moved onto Occupy Toronto. After a while I noticed that both movements were hijacked by Soros Marxists so I began writing about it.

I'm not left nor am I right- I studied Ethics, and am more interested in the truth than in ideologies. My blog, www.genuinewitty.com, covers my exploration of the hijacking of the Occupy movement, and I write about Canada's radical left politics. Stories I've covered include the Black Bloc/Anarchists, Occupy, Fukushima, and I am currently working on uncovering Kevin Annett, a man who has been deceiving people in the native community with claims of finding a (fake) mass grave.

I'm glad to be here, and look forward to getting to know you all better. Thanks for having me!

-Greg

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Welcome!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by grenouf

Welcome to ATS....enjoy the ride...

Des

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hello and welcome. I dont really support the occupy movement but im sure you'll fit in nicely. See you on the forums!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcomes! Which forum would be best to find articles about Soros, marxists and the hijacking of the Occupy movement?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MbretM

I don't support the Occupy movement either- at least, not what it became. In Canada, I am one of their most well-known critics. So, no need to worry, I'm not an Occutard!

new topics

top topics

join