It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Independent Reporter Ben Swann lays down 3 FACTS about the Ron Paul campaign and the RNC.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by eLPresidente
So unless the GOP breaks the rules again, Ron Paul is going to be nominated, will get his 15 minute speech and Romney is not going to be a happy camper.

I would much rather have Ron Paul than Romney or Obama ... but it just isn't going to happen.

What makes you think it's not going to happen?
Because the Republi-Domocrato system doesn't want it to?
Can't you people think for yourselves and ACT for yourselves?

Americans so love the 'Conventional Wisdom' system, don't you! Ya gotta always be right, dontcha!
...That system that BETS on outcomes, rather than trying to ALTER systematically broken systems by enacting your own visions and volitions. You always have to appear like the one that backed the winner, coz, if not, you look like a loser. Well you ARE losers if you adhere to this loser mentality.

How many times do I have to read people's opinions that..."I really believe in what this man stands for, but he is sure to be defeated by the mainstream, so I won't back him".

WIMPS, all of you!

Idiots, rather. You fall for that 'popular opinion' every time.

In the end, YOU lose, then you wonder what happened, as in when you voted the popular vote for Bush 1 & 2, then, stupidly wondered why all your rights were taken away from you, and the whole world was ransacked by his henchmen?

Think from you gut...not your ego! DO IT NOW, before it's too late for all of us.
Think with your inner wisdom!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
BUMP...because there are too many 'rumors' being thrown around as fact when there are 3 simple FACTS right here.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Obramney hahaha.....

Well there's a lot of drama going on all over the field, you've got Obama that has quit with this "hope and change" attitude and went with just attacking Romney. His Birth Certificate is now a big issue too right now. Romney has broken a few rules from the electoral system (or however this is called), and is on thin ice. Ron Paul is ignored by the MSM because he is an independent at heart and doesn't fit as a republican but more importantly he's likely not part of the bigger picture. The thing about Ron Paul is that even though he's right on many points, he's lost a lot of votes with his social and foreign policies.

Obama's plus is that his administration controls the media. Romney's plus is that he's a GOP republican and republicans are all over him like a bunny-girls on Hugh Hefner. Ron Paul's plus is that he's gaining liberal votes because liberals that no longer agree with Obama seem to sometimes agree with Ron Paul.

Take a look at this map:
www.270towin.com...

Notice how Ron Paul isn't in this selection?

The same thing can be seen here:
www.realclearpolitics.com...

However this website says "Democrat" vs "Republican"
www.usatoday.com...

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it supposed to be Democrats vs Republicans in these electorates?

<< 1  2   >>

join