It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Independent Reporter Ben Swann lays down 3 FACTS about the Ron Paul campaign and the RNC.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I agree....I see it as we had a just system that worked to make us a great nation...But over time the just system was added to and built up in such a way to dilute it and now our government is just blatantly violating the rules of the system......

That's why I am a Paul supporter (a constitutionalists).. IMO To fix things the government needs to be forced to follow the rules set for it and needs to be stripped of what was slowly added to it to dilute those rules.

It is like playing a board game. The rules were expertly thought out. Once you slightly change one rule then another and then just blatantly ignore rules you don't like....Then the game isn't fair and sucks.. That's the point we are at..And it doesn't require a whole new set of rules, Just to reset and play correctly and now you know HOW they will try to subvert the rules and can safe guard those attempts.
edit on 17-7-2012 by yellowsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wagnificent

I see your point. Don't get me wrong. I have nothing whatsoever against Dr. Paul. What I'm saying is that people had high hopes when Obama gave his memorable speeches. Yet, look at the situation now. Things changed, but for the worse.

By new way of thinking, I mean the monetary system. Is it still relevant? Are we serving it or is it serving us? Is the government still serving its intended purpose? Is it serving the people or the interests of a few insiders whose names and faces remain unknown to the public? Maybe the government as we know it is totally obsolete and can't be fixed with a simple makeover.

Sometimes you need to start from scratch to get it right. It saves work and grief in the long run.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stiglitz

I see your point. Don't get me wrong. I have nothing whatsoever against Dr. Paul. What I'm saying is that people had high hopes when Obama gave his memorable speeches. Yet, look at the situation now. Things changed, but for the worse.

By new way of thinking, I mean the monetary system. Is it still relevant? Are we serving it or is it serving us? Is the government still serving its intended purpose? Is it serving the people or the interests of a few insiders whose names and faces remain unknown to the public? Maybe the government as we know it is totally obsolete and can't be fixed with a simple makeover.

Sometimes you need to start from scratch to get it right. It saves work and grief in the long run.

Why are we comparing Obama and Ron Paul?

The two are nothing alike, they don't share any traits.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Vote for Obama, that way the 2012 "predictions" could come true

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
So unless the GOP breaks the rules again, Ron Paul is going to be nominated, will get his 15 minute speech and Romney is not going to be a happy camper.

I would much rather have Ron Paul than Romney or Obama ... but it just isn't going to happen.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I am deeply puzzled about this horse race....and deeply troubled too............
If , as the RP supporters suggest, that the rules of the party were bent to breaking by the Power Bloc within it who want to have Romney as pres.
And if the voting was unfair, illegal or fraudulently counted, are there no criminal charges pending?
Are there no party arbitrators who could settle the matter?
What is the supreme rule?Who meets it out?
Some party committee, who coud be stacked either way with bias?
Somehow i think the whole proceedure is called into question by the antics i have heard reported by the two sides...
Wouldnt it just be wiser to organise a write in campaign under the table?
And wheres RP now?
His presence is all but forgotten by other than RP die hards who keep their hope aL;ive, taking it out and polishing it verbally from time to time...
Is RP laying doggo on the bottom so to speaak till he surfaces at the convention with a surprising number of supporters?
Is some little know rule being counted on to oust Romney or make RP something of a celleb?
Or is it just what it looks like, RP has made his poitical swansong...(or is about to, at the convention)
The legacy OF RP will be the Paulites.....Constitutional hard liners, with the fire and spirit to fight for obedience to the founding Fathers document.The very basis of this republic....
The Neo Fascists have won another round but have taken some very black eyes in the process...
Id think there will be bitterness over this aledged vote fixin and cheating by the GOP for a long time to come, and RPs legacy will be the conscience of the Republican Party (same initials hey RP=RP)and truthfully i believe the man does represent the vital founding principals of the USA most adequately,he has Americas people in his heart, and would have made a great president ......IMHO.
With any other candidate in the big White House i believe the disintigration and further destabilising of the country will accellerate.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
What ever happened to peer reviewed journalism? Or are you guys just going to believe this one guy who is obviously a Ron Paul supporter?

Or maybe the Global Warming folks hurt you in such a way that you would start to believe any reporter that says something else entirely different from the mainstream.

I hope its number two, but it's probably a combination of the two!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
What ever happened to peer reviewed journalism? Or are you guys just going to believe this one guy who is obviously a Ron Paul supporter?

Or maybe the Global Warming folks hurt you in such a way that you would start to believe any reporter that says something else entirely different from the mainstream.

Of course you're not going to disprove those facts when you complain so much about how wrong or skewed his opinions might be.

I mean...look at yourself.

This is literally you in a nutshell:
HE'S WRONG!!!
But I have no evidence to counter his information...nor do I care to even try it...

Seriously?

OBAMNEY 2012!!!

edit on 17-7-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Peer reviewed journalism? You mean the kind undertaken by Rupert Murdoch, lmao. Go troll elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Obromney (Obama+Romney) are going to have a rude awakening once they realize they have already lost. They're becoming desperate especially Obama Propaghanda at its Finest!

They have two options:

1) Bug the Electronic Voting System

2) Eliminate Ron Paul

At least we know whose hand held the dagger when the time comes.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stiglitz

Start from scratch? How do you suggest we do that?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I am a Ron Paul supporter as well. But the fact is that lost he the delegates race in Nevada. It's all over the news and is posted on Ron Paul's own official campaign website. It says he has no chance to be nominated because he did not win 5 states. Of course this makes one question what articles like this meant: www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 17-7-2012 by xMoralDeclinex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

I didn't want to quote the whole long post, but regarding Donkey dean's from page 1...that last quote of Romney, coupled with his "dream team" is...well.../shudder/ reeks of PNAC.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
There is no way in HELL I will vote for Obama-jad or Romney-Noodle! Like soooo many others, I will be writing RP in on the ballot!

Go Ron Paul! You have my vote!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Your pathetic political views and personal ideologies are only bringing you a step closer to complete annihilation. All you people are doing placing your beliefs before you are thinking whats best for the children of the world it really sickens me. If you knew what really is happening behind the scenes you would all be scared to death

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Common Good

Actually, they're resting quite comfortably in reality while RP supporters continue their wide-eyed, high-hopes charade to get him elected.

After all, it's nearly impossible to take RP supporters on ATS seriously based on the way they act towards non-supporters or skeptics.
I don’t know why I choose to read your comments. Your insignificant view on any one subject is quite annoying. How old are you? You are either a kid, or one old fart who has nothing good to say about anyone or anything. I’m thinking the later. Correct?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

but this system is so far gone it is pretty much already leveled from what it was designed to be. Screw this system and let's take America back for America and not the global interests. Go Ron Paul.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by xMoralDeclinex
I am a Ron Paul supporter as well. But the fact is that lost he the delegates race in Nevada. It's all over the news and is posted on Ron Paul's own official campaign website. It says he has no chance to be nominated because he did not win 5 states. Of course this makes one question what articles like this meant: www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 17-7-2012 by xMoralDeclinex because: (no reason given)

As a Ron Paul supporter, I would think you would READ more before coming to any conclusions.

When qualifying Nevada as a state that can nominate Ron Paul for the GOP nomination, we're not counting his delegates majority, we're counting them by plurality.

Ron Paul won Nevada delegates, he didn't win the binding, which if the Ron Paul revolution's big lawsuit just might be able to change.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awakened2012
Your pathetic political views and personal ideologies are only bringing you a step closer to complete annihilation. All you people are doing placing your beliefs before you are thinking whats best for the children of the world it really sickens me. If you knew what really is happening behind the scenes you would all be scared to death

lol another doomsday TPTB fear monger that thinks he is the first one to discover the evil in the world.

awesome!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
RNC confirms Ron Paul will be up for nomination

www.examiner.com...

This may help settle the issue

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join