It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hmm, Will The Military Guarding The London Olympics Remain On The Streets After The Games?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The olympics are going to provide a big distraction from all of the criminal activity of the banks. I bet that the bulk of the information regarding banking crimes will be covered up big time.

I personally believe that the Rothchilds and the Rockerfellers will be somewhere at the center of Libor scandal but it will never be mentioned publically. If any people are to be questioned IMO it should be these two. To find the biggest criminals just follow those with all the money.

There is no way that the LIBOR scandal happened without these families knowing about it.

Does anyone else think along similar lines?

I think a lot of additional money will be passing through London during these games, I also think a lot of big debts are going to be called in during the games. These games are nothing more than a money making exercise to pay for the comming police state.

Just a simplistic view of what I see going on.
edit on 16-7-2012 by TheMindWar because: Typo

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
They'll want the place returning to normal asap so as to ensure that everything flows normally and given the financial elite won't pay out a single penny without good reason i doubt they'll pay for troops to be stationed

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1825114
The stadium alone is going to have a huge impact on London.

What is a Stadium? And where does it take Place?

"The sports facilities are the detention/relocation camps..." ?

I heard GS4 where supposed to have been told to prepare to evacuate london. I think a reporter infiltrated GS4 and exposed the company had security problems. I heard he was also told during training to prepare to help evacuate london. I suppose they could use the stadium as a collection point for residents.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

If anything is going to happen i think it will happen during the olympics or shortly beforehand. Nonetheless, I think guards will remain out for a few hours.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I say YES! Let's keep them on the streets where we can all see what they are up to. It's when I can not see them that I get the feeling they are up to no good. The Brits need a good looking after anyway. Can we really trust them either? I don't know? Who can be trusted? Maybe everyone should be watched 24/7. Personally I don't care unless it is happening where I am at. This would give us something to gage things by. We could use it as an example of what to do or what not to do.

new topics

top topics

join