It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hello, I just want to start off by saying I love this site. I am a conspiracy lover through and through, all subjects interest me. My favorite conspiracy's are government cover up, secret societies, new world order, ancient knowledge, Nostradamus predictions... you get the point
I hope to learn a lot here and hopefully add my own two cents. I've cruised through several topics and realized this place isn't full of a bunch of non educated people but brilliant, resourceful people that use facts to prove points. I am excited to find this site and hope to enjoy it for a very long time! I'm ready to soak up so much info my brain could possibly explode, thanks.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Arduous

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family. I look forward to reading your input....

Des

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
welcome aboard. great season to sing up givein all the wild predictions and what not
have fun and whatch out for the agent provacatures and trolls a like

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome, and I'll be sure to check out all the forums you recommended tenth! It will take some time to get a grasp on all this site offers, but I am looking forward to it

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Greetings to all I have been an avid reader of ATS for sometime now and I love this site. This site has aided me in my enlightenment process through all of educationally informative perspectives of the very informed members. I am excited to share my perspectives with all of you and hope that in doing so we may all collectively come to a unified understanding that resonates with all. Love & peace to all.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MerkabaRising87
Greetings to all

Sorry nobody will see this, this is my new member thread

You'll have to make your own

Welcome to ATS!!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Arduous

certainly your at home on ATS the worlds largest conspiracy website then, welcome

top topics

join