It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s a shame about ATS... we can hardly recognize you.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc
Good emphasis on women and children ruining ATS

/sarcasm.

Don't you know? White, American, baby-boomer males are the only people whose views matter.

//double sarcasm

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Can anyone maybe suggest some good alternatives to ATS? Are there any other sites people should check out if they are getting tired of, well, the banality of ATS these days?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by olddognewtricks

1. Enter 192.168.1.1 into your browser.

2. Click 'Disconnect'

3. ?????

4. Profit.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by olddognewtricks
Can anyone maybe suggest some good alternatives to ATS? Are there any other sites people should check out if they are getting tired of, well, the banality of ATS these days?

Its called google, try it

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Brown Bear

Haha.. Oh man.. Reading your comments is amusing.. Especially since you tout yourself as this amazingly smart, better than everyone else, your opinion is the only one that counts, type of person, yet you think that brown bears are the same as grizzly bears? If you ever did go to alaska, it must have been passing through or something because it is well known that they are different, albeit not by much, but different none the less! Haha
bearinfo.blogspot.ca...

As for your hate of women and their mothers (did your mother know that about you?!?), this thread on the front page must really piss you off eh?!
www.abovetopsecret.com... Women are now smarter than men? IQ results

Again, as many have stated before, if you don't like it, leave! You arent going to be missed..
If you want ATS to be better and up to your 'standards', then create some of these threads you are longing for instead of bitching about 'zombie responses' etc etc
Or hey, better yet... You want a website that makes you happy? Start one.. Although assuming you will only allow persons over 25, males only (considering your views), americans only and people who think that brown bears are the same as grizzly's to post... No?
Do something to make a change or stop whining
edit on 7/17/2012 by Nspekta because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/17/2012 by Nspekta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

/sarcasm.

Don't you know? White, American, baby-boomer males are the only people whose views matter.

//double sarcasm

That wasn't, in any case whatsoever, a prejudice.

It was truth. By facts.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I never considered this site to be anything more than cheap entertainment. I do agree, however, that if were to remove all americans, women and (their) children, the quality would go up overnight.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I don't think you're quite getting the picture.
Although an increasing number of threads are stretched to the point of absolute weakness one should see and realize those considerations early on in the Post and move on of course.

The problem IMO is page after page of meaningless dribble in the comments. Just as with MSM. there's too much garbage being thrown around in meaningless opinions by people that should be listening instead of demonstrating their ignorance and psychological problems to the world.

I think we're getting the 'picture'. All but three of your flags [& of those 3, in two seperate threads] pretty much says it all. There is entirely too much recognition in meaningless threads by people who should well, .. not be demonstrating their ignorance and psychological problems to the world.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Somebody is responsible for what's been done to the youth in this country. Sacrificed on the Alter of their mothers convenience as they were. And like the women that raised them, they take no responsibility for their condition.

Do the fathers of these children bear no responsibilty, or are you the type who blame everything on someone other than yourself?

What exactly do Eaters and Breeders produce in this society, or in the world of doers for that matter? And why does anyone want to waste time listening to the whimsical fantasy and twisted feelings of Zombies without a future?

You left out the truthers. And do you not eat?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

Yep they were sure the days of fire.
Mr Lear, with his machine gun fast paced responses, Buddasys that seemed to be Lear’s Yang, cutting apart everything in his path.

Mike Singh with his absolutely ripper threads, he touched on subjects no one else would dare go near, left the derails scratching their heads and his partner in crime Internos (Spelling?)

And the last fallen comrade Zorgon to go down, over reasons i still don't know. Not to mention countless other members who really did put in an effort but have gone with the wind.

I felt 12 to 18 months ago Skyfloating was trying to float the boat with the Aliens and UFO threads with some really awesome content but there hasn’t been too much since.

Seems the debukers/derailers have won their war in the Aliens/UFO threads, I'm seeing a trend of even simple "wwhat if's?" posts being completely torn apart sending a sign to keen members who wish to contribute what will happen.

Sure skepticism is healthy and is needed here at ATS, but you cannot deny the vast amount of debukers/derailers who just trash the treads starting with their textbook " 101, how to derail a thread".

edit on 17-7-2012 by crackerjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by Visiting ESB

I'd like to applaud you for your well thought out and well written responses to Grizzly Bear. And please notice, if you will, that he has not responded here since your challenge. Touche.

I will look for your threads and posts in the future.
edit on 17-7-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

Thank you. I appreciate that and will look for your threads/posts as well...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Well the only thing that I want to add is, that again a thread was just removed. It was about "Hitler a real hero?".

It is impossible to consider removing a whole thread without explanation a good practice. All I got, when I tried to access it this morning was an 404 error. Censorship in a place supposed to be open minded, without any reason given.

It can't be worse!

And I don't want to be start about all this disinfo guys here. How many times I observed here the typical techniques to mute the OP or derail the post. Here with a real video of an Alien together with the OP and a croud of people would be called immediately hoax, old postings be pulled out and the OP discredited. Plus some fake facts given to prove that its all a lie.

Whoever wants to come forward to reveal something, THIS IS THE WORST PLACE. ATS went down the hill long time ago. Whats left is a US political forum, about 80% of the activity is about that.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022

Somebody is responsible for what's been done to the youth in this country. Sacrificed on the Alter of their mothers convenience as they were. And like the women that raised them, they take no responsibility for their condition.

Do the fathers of these children bear no responsibilty, or are you the type who blame everything on someone other than yourself?

What exactly do Eaters and Breeders produce in this society, or in the world of doers for that matter? And why does anyone want to waste time listening to the whimsical fantasy and twisted feelings of Zombies without a future?

You left out the truthers. And do you not eat?

Apparently you are unaware of the contempt with which your Elders view the youngsters. You have impressed us not at all and we have no respect for you because you have earned none. Do you believe it's an accident that you have not been educated?

Good point about the fathers... as obviously they have not been involved in raising a majority of the children but traditionally children are raised by the women in every society. So the real question is "how have the women raised their children?"

And the evidence of their competence at it over the past 4 decades is clear for everyone to see... that can see. And women also dominate the schooling system as well, and of course the report card is in on their competence as well.

If the experience of the last 4 generations means anything,it's that children need both parents in their life and the lack of that only creates the kind of Zombies seen walking the streets and corridors, working in the restaurants a stores, and filling the prisons.

Well socialized brainless Zombies.

If the failed experiment of Woman's Liberation has indicated anything it's that the women that have produced the last 4 generations of children are definitely PINS: people in need of supervision. The proof is in that pudding.

And also, more significantly, indicated that women are not qualified to raise boys but they sure do a good job turning them into little girls...nicely socialized little girls... and this is a lesson that history has taught repeatedly.

Little boys raised solely by women grow up to act and think exactly like their mothers in every case. Look for it. You don't have to be a Ph.D to see it but you do need to have some idea of what it means to be consciousness.

edit on 18-7-2012 by Brown Bear because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2012 by Brown Bear because: add content

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

/sarcasm.

Actually, the real difference is between winners and losers of which the Zombies are clearly the latter. It's a long way to the bottom for them.

It's also to notice who occupies the top rungs of society and who is on the bottom. Your Elders didn't get to the top by being lazy losers, but those on the bottom sure did, and continue to do.

Why isn't anybody helping the kids? I was definitely helped by my Elders... but of course, I worked hard and kept my mouth shut long enough to learn something. Zombies apparently can't do that. Can you?

//truth works much better than sacasm, except for the newly forming Lower Class (apparently).

//double sarcasm

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

You have taken a "beating" in this thread....and although I probably represent everything that you dislike...an American woman, 40's, raised a "spoiled" daughter, or neglected....depending how you look at it, I worked long hours, divorced her Dad at 8 yrs. old.......and yeah, maybe through my 20's and 30's I was a "zombie" although I hate that term, I did the best I could with the "understanding I had at the time.

I do understand many of the points you are making, but your "contempt" is misplaced.....some very "sinister" forces have been at work for many years...and as you pointed out esculated in the last 40 years...the worst part is that so many really good people bought into this whole mess.

It gave me chills when you wrote something to the effect that basically it was "too late".....I absolutely don't believe that...Mother Nature is really in control...which I would also call "God".......meanwhile every opportuity we have to effect a "positive" influence heals us all.....

So...in my very "emotional" girly way...I reach out and ask you....Where do we go from here? Do you believe there is no hope?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
opps, double post
edit on 18-7-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by crackerjack
Seems the debukers/derailers have won their war in the Aliens/UFO threads, I'm seeing a trend of even simple "wwhat if's?" posts being completely torn apart sending a sign to keen members who wish to contribute what will happen.

Where are the UFO stories that we used to read as kids under the covers by flashlight with goosebumps, though? Something with some narrative, a few halfway documented facts, some sort of flow to it?

Now it's stuff like "Aliens from the 5th density - are they astral bodies or tachyon vortex lightbringers? I channeled Meepthor, my spirit guide from the planet Nordall to be sure!"

Something's missing.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

/sarcasm.

Don't you know? White, American, military baby-boomer males are the only people whose views matter.

Fixed.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
As a final observation, this thread is a waste of bandwidth, and needs to be put out of its' misery. It's garbage, even by Rant's standards. Hopefully one of the moderation staff will see this post and agree.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Totally agree with you on the quality of ATS dropping by a large margin so quickly...but to blame it on women and children is a little bit of a stretch, to say the least. I agree, more so in the vein that people who are unlearned and uneducated and certainly not open to a wider and more realistic paradigm come here to blast the free thinkers that embrace change as it comes and want to help mold that paradigm. Instead of blasting them back in a passive aggressive manner, why don't you help get people up to speed. Fight the fire of conformity with intelligence and patience for your fellow man, women and children...We need everyone and everyone needs each other...this is part of the human condition we over look the most in fear and terror...we physically and mentally need to feel LOVE in order to function properly. And with that I LOVE YOU ALL...even if I don't like one thing about you...I still can find LOVE for you because I too want to be LOVED unconditionally. When we love without fear...we open ourselves up to the creative forces of the universe. I have no idea where this is coming from but I felt compelled to write this....w/e

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join