It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An explanation to our ufos? just a thought no pics or vids.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Hey to all who wasted their time going to a thread without pics or vids

But since your here how bout my thought then ey?

how many of you know of an old bit of machinery left for dead? you know the rusted old truck or beaten down volks in the middle of an old field? anyone ever had the idea to repair it? give it back some glory??

Hows this for an idea... maybe there were some beaten down old saucers on the moon? or even just some bits and pieces of old tech? i mean something that whoever has visited the moon has left behind? we left a rover and some other junk... why wouldn't others do the same? well what if we just happened to rock up to the moon and find an old saucer left for dead? or a solar panel? or even some ruins with lots of goodies? wouldn't you wanna claim it all for yourself? and what better way then to stop your race with other country's and make it out like nah nothing there pointless waste?

I don't know I'm tired and the idea is ruff... the words are all there just put them together for me =D

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

That is exactly what I always was thinking about!!!!! There were so many discoveries of the caves, tombs, ancient cities, buildings etc and always the findings are - broken pottery, pictures on the walls, clay tablets with some writings on them, but NEVER any mechanical etc. goodies!!! And yet we could see pictures of the constellations and our solar system on the ancient walls and stones of the building, but no complicated and serious tools of any kind with it. I think this is strange (at the very least!) Surely there must have been something, but Gov. never tells anything to us ordinary folks, we always see all discoveries (caves, buildings etc.) spotlessly clean!!!!

edit on 16-7-2012 by Whiteinch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiteinch

:\ i kinda meant on the moon lol.

However it is not highly unlikely that there are some forgotten bits and bobs on our rock too. i mean we found that "lotus vase" in the pyramid... which looks alot... and by alot i mean pretty much identical to a propeller blade.

See for yourself.

Thanks for your time m8 =D

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Or, maybe some UFOs are ancient automated machines ran by AI, and with their masters long gone, they are just buzzing around, still attempting to do, or doing, the job they were programmed for. They monitor the situation, and report back to an empty base, uploading their data into the mainframe. With everything automated, there's no need for any living being to interact. And only the creators know the codes to shut down or change programming. And they left in a hurry for some reason many thousands or millions of years ago. So they just continue to buzz about completing various tasks, and waiting....

Eta: All the above, except... On the moon.
edit on 16-7-2012 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Cool thought, however the numbers are growing so something has to be adding more ey?

as for except the moon -.- very counter-productive my whole point was the moon lol.
but all in all a good thought.

thanks for your time m8.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Very innovative idea. Could help to explain why UFOs appear to improve their design through the 20th Century - maybe the machines are upgrading themselves

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius
However it is not highly unlikely that there are some forgotten bits and bobs on our rock too. i mean we found that "lotus vase" in the pyramid... which looks alot... and by alot i mean pretty much identical to a propeller blade.

Apparently you've failed to notice that a propeller blade is an asymmetrical airfoil, that's how it works. It generates lift while it's turning just like a wing generates lift while it's flying through the air. The vase in the photos is quite beautifully rendered, but it has absolutely nothing in common with a propeller. No airfoil, no asymmetrical shape, no ability to generate lift or thrust.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Maybe one interesting version of this idea would go like this: An ancient human civilization that was knocked back to the Stone Age by an asteroid strike or other global disaster or war 20,000 or more years ago left hardly a trace to be found by modern man, with the exception of a few disc-shaped craft made of materials that are not biodegradable and have been confiscated and kept secret by governments hoping to someday learn to duplicate their technology. But that pretty much begs the question of why they were never used in war, except to suppose that guarding the secret (plus perhaps fear of damaging such a prize) is considered more important.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
One common explanation is "weather balloons"
But seriously, it's a fresh idea that you had and refreshing to say the least

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

I personally do not believe man built the pyramids. and In my opinion... and it is just that my opinion... whoever built them was way ahead of us even back then.

So if the pyramids were not our structure then bits and bobs found inside could belong to either the original owners OR the later inhabitants.

So what im saying is, it "LOOKS" like a propeller. Could be a cog of the future for all i know ... just saying that strange things and common things are found on a daily basis inside ruins that don't have a solid history... That's on earth, so imagine if there are ruins on the moon...

so thank you for the lesson on how a propeller works... but those functions are required for our technology... im saying what if its not for our tech at all?

new topics

top topics

join