It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iceland Has Hired An Ex-Cop To Hunt Down The Bankers That Wrecked Its Economy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Iceland Has Hired An Ex-Cop To Hunt Down The Bankers That Wrecked Its Economy

ww w.businessinsider.com

Hauksson oversees a posse of 100 researchers to help track down outlaws. He's netted some major convictions since starting in 2009, including the former chief of staff of the country's finance minister on insider trading charges. Many others await their day in court, Chabas writes.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 16-7-2012 by stuncrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
So apparently this guy has made some major convictions.

will this lead to other countries doing the same?
What were these major convictions?
Who wants to move to Iceland?

this story definitely restores my faith in humanity a little bit. We actually have people fighting for the little people, and at that we have an entire country doing it.

These bankster criminals need to be burned at the stakes and treated like the ladies at the salem witch trials. they are lower than scum lower than anything else in my books. i say make an example of em.

ww w.businessinsider.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Probably somehow closet funded by the big arsed banksters . . . . all show-no go in terms of dealing with the true thieves. Sure they'll find a scapegoat or two, but if'n you take the JFK example of what happens when you pissing on the big banks and banksters, only a suicidal lunatic with a set of grandios big-n-hairies would try it because the reality is there will never be anything much done about those who pillage the common folk.

just sayin'

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Great maybe they can pay back some of the money they owe to the UK then !

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

that's a really depressing way of looking at it, and i totally disagree. i think once you piss people off enough and they reach that limit, people start standing up for themselves.
hell the entire foundation of America is based on that. the Peons got tired of being pissed on by the ruling class and so they assembled and defeated them.
Like the good Dr. Paul states. "you can't stop an idea who's time has come"

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
There are some interesting confirming links to this on this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The "IceNews" site has a lot of articles with some good details.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
yea i saw that post, shoulda linked to it, but thought it deserved to be in this forum too.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stuncrazy

no problem

we need to keep the discussion going on all fronts !

Iceland has a lot going on concerning the banks.

Other countries need to take a closer look.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
They hired Harry Brown

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BacknTime
They hired Harry Brown

They should have hired "Machete".

edit on 16-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Yeah Machete would have been cool to send over to greenland. Lucky for us were reserving him for our bankers. Actually that would make a great plot for a machete movie.

Either way I am happy that Iceland is doing what's right and eliminating these crooked bankers from their culture and system

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
sounds great .. but hey the fact that Iceland is a small country with just about 300000 people also has to be kept in mind ... the small number has played to the advantage of the Icelandic people .. a nationwide protest in a huge country like US or India would be really tough comparatively .. Nevertheless a great job by the Icelanders

new topics

top topics

join