It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red glowing Triangle Ufo Italy Milan July 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Not sure what to think about this video. I'm not even positive that the object in the sky/clouds is the same as the close up 'triangle-shaped' craft.

So although I can't authenticate this, if real, it's quite unusual, unique and impressive. At 1:40 it seems to just re-appear in the cloud then come into view.

I'd hate to think this was CGI'd and spliced together with another video. I wish I can present only genuine UFOs but we're living in an age of deceit from all sides and I am just not good enough to know the difference from my vantage point.

I recommend muting the theatrical background music which only serves to play-on your emotions.
Opinions are highly encouraged.

edit on 16-7-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
To me its just a plane catching the last rays of the setting sun. Just like the red glowing clouds too.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
To me its just a plane catching the last rays of the setting sun. Just like the red glowing clouds too.

Not saying you're wrong but, for over six and half-minutes? That's one slow flying plane. Doesn't look like its circling either.
Here's the original

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
You can also see the light flashing uniformly on the left hand side which suggests to me that it's just a p[lane catching the rays of a setting sun. Also there's no reference which to judge the speed of the craft so imo it's more than likely just a plane.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Welp, you can clearly see the sun is setting which suggests the red glow is nothing more than the fuselage of a plane reflecting the red glow of the setting sun. Why do you guys NEVER notice this common theme of so many UFO/rocket launch/incoming meteor videos?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
Welp, you can clearly see the sun is setting which suggests the red glow is nothing more than the fuselage of a plane reflecting the red glow of the setting sun. Why do you guys NEVER notice this common theme of so many UFO/rocket launch/incoming meteor videos?

..................because there's always exceptions.
I don't look at things as if they all belong in one box!

Blinking lights have been linked to UFOs too. That is not a caveat. It's only a consideration.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Just for fun I searched "triangle ufo italy" and for some reason this popped up

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Been here, done this.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The video is awesome. By definition? It's a UFO. The light on it is wonderful.

If it is a plane? okay, it's a plane.

If its cgi? It's completely lame.

Are the Nay-Sayers here just unwilling or unable to provide a positive opinion?

Superman would glow in the summer sunset too. Of course Superman is above reproach, or suspicion. So it couldn't be Superman.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brandinin
You can also see the light flashing uniformly on the left hand side which suggests to me that it's just a p[lane catching the rays of a setting sun. Also there's no reference which to judge the speed of the craft so imo it's more than likely just a plane.

And you may be correct. But once again, blinking lights doesn't automatically rule 'in' only airplanes.

The argument of 'why would UFOs need navigational lights' is like asking 'why would aliens come here'.
Those are questions that are clearly backwards and putting the cart before the horse.

Lights could be as simple as a means to communicate with contactee's. We don't know..... so let's not pretend to know how to deduce reasoning, adequately.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
Just for fun I searched "triangle ufo italy" and for some reason this popped up

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Been here, done this.

I put in the original title (with all the 'hit' words) and that thread did not come up. Go ahead, try it yourself.
Thanks though.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Please add your comments to the original thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

Springer...

top topics

join