It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need any suggestions like i do ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I need some advice as it is UFO/ALIEN related i put it in this forum as to avoid unnecessary trolling an so fourth

I feel like brushing up or learning something new like most do. So if our great community here could suggest some documentary's i would appreciate the help . An if possible we could start a list an a brief synopsis of each documentary posted. If we do this thread right it will give people a range of useful insights and at times cover topics they mite know little about. Please keep documentary's UFO/ALIEN RELATED!!!!

Thanks to all who contribute

Indisputable

MODS move if necessary But would like to keep this thread if possible here. As this could grow in to a great beneficial tool an resource for this forum.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
PLEASE DO NOT! Lol

I think we'e all seen our fair share of UFO docs on here, and there are some great threads if you would use the search function?

If not, maybe a nice member could link you to one of the better threads?

How about you use this thread for people to post interesting leads for you to follow?

Keeps the boards clean and diverse then is all

Here's one : www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's another one that fits your description exactly, I'm just trying to find it for ya.
edit on 16-7-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
If you're looking for UFO documentaries then check out This Thread from mcrom901 ... more UFO related documentaries than you can shake a stick at

If you want a recommendation then it would be this one from the opening list of that thread , its and old one but an eye opener in my humble ....

Google Video Link

Enjoy .

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by indisputable

This is my personal favorite. UFOs: The Secret History

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Orkojoker

Hey Orkojoker!
I just watched this one (again - 2nd time) last night! Great info!! The Roswell segment felt incomplete to me. There is a really great episode of Unsolved Mysteries that deals with it in detail (as I'm sure there are others). No link for that one, I think - I went ahead and got the UFO set from this series - it's very interesting stuff.

peace,
AB

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveBoard

Hey Orkojoker!
I just watched this one (again - 2nd time) last night! Great info!! The Roswell segment felt incomplete to me. There is a really great episode of Unsolved Mysteries that deals with it in detail (as I'm sure there are others). No link for that one, I think - I went ahead and got the UFO set from this series - it's very interesting stuff.

peace,
AB

I've found that Unsolved Mysteries did a relatively good job with many of their UFO segments. There is a YouTube user that has uploaded a ton of them. Can't recall the name, but I'll try to look into it after work and hopefully post a link.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thanks for Your link and suggestions

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Thanks i am going to sink my teeth in as they say.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Here's the NICAP menu of free online books. A beginner should probably start with The Report on Unidentified Flying Objects, then move on to Flying Saucers are Real, then Flying Saucers from Outer Space, then The UFO Evidence, then Scientific Study of Unidentified Flying Objects.

www.nicap.org...

One problem I see with the documentaries is that almost all of them have some people on who are now generally considered frauds (in most cases based on information that came to light after the documentary was made), even if almost everyone else in the documentary is on the short list of “good guys.”

But here’s one that’s not like that, a presentation by John Greenwald, Jr. based on his massive efforts to obtain UFO documents, using the Freedom of Information Act.

www.youtube.com...

Others would be pure presentations by Stanton Friedman or Richard Dolan, so just speeches by the real good guys based on the best information available to the public at large. There are several of those on YouTube. Search and find.

Aside from that, the one of best quality would be the testimony of foreign officials and pilots plus one American ex-governor at the National Press Club organized by Leslie Keane and James Fox,

(first of 11 parts)
www.youtube.com...

new topics

join