It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet Another zombie Attack? Isn't this getting to be more then a Coincidence??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

I was just remembering reading about all the microbiologists that were turning up dead in mysterious circumstances. I wondered if it was because of a coming biological terror attack. What if this is an experiment to try and create a biological or other weapon? Im sure they are experimenting in labs for good and bad reasons, but what if a virus escaped purposely or accidentally and this is the result?

Like a previous poster said, the media sensationalise a lot of things which then quietly fade into memory, but there is also many a truth in madness.

Sounds mad, but then aren't we all?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by notallcrazy

Or it could be like in the 2004 movie Forgotten where a woman who thinks that she lost her son in a plane crash only to wake up one morning and be told that she never had a son. All of her memories are intact but with no physical evidence that contradicts the claims of her husband and psychiatrist, she sets out in search for solid evidence of her son's existence.It all ended up being an experiment by Aliens to see how humans would react.
So mabey this is all a crazy science experement by aliens!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
WTF IS HAPPENING TO THIS WORLD?!
This makes me thin of a . . .conspiracy. Why?
Well the world is becoming overpopulated. The government knows that too. We're killing ourselves and Earth too. I wouldn't be suprised if they make a Quarantine or if a Zombie Apocalypse rises "accidentally" killing the majority of the people. Something similar to the movies. But hey, that's just my opinion.
Am I crazy or just have a big imagination?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
All good theories. It could be the media wanting ratings, it could be TPTB, it could be aliens. But what I really want to say, is that, if it really WAS a zombie outbreak, would the government really allow the media to even say the word 'zombie?'

Because the government probably doesn't want panic from people thinking it's aliens.

But then again, what if TPTB (or the NWO) actually wants panic from the people? Even though now I'm just contradicting myself a bit.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
An aggression virus, I say. A bite, but not a craving for flesh. So naturally, it could be something thats causing people to become hyperaggressive to the point of biting and tearing.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mach5

I agree with hyper aggression and a hyper urge to eat/kill being a common element in these "zombie" attacks.

I just came across a news article of a semi naked man, wearing only boxer shorts who was stopped by bystanders who caught him holding a down and trying to eat a large dog alive. That's definitely hyper aggression and a hyper eating urge.

Offsite Content:

Man Attacks and Tries to Eat Dog Alive

edit on 28-9-2012 by loudamp because: I wanted to write "offsite content" to adhere to forum rules since I included a news article link.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join