It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pics of Aurora/ TR3B/ UFO over San Joaquin Valley,

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Pics of Aurora/ TR3B/ UFO over San Joaquin Valley.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Pizzled

Er... You know you are in an introduction from, right? This is the part where you are supposed to introduce yourself, say a few things about you, after which we try and figure out 50 different ways to welcome you to ATS.
As for the pics, please describe the movement of the photographed target.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Heres the pic from the first triangle that flew over.
It was shaped in the back like this

|____|__|____|

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I live in San Joaquin Valley , my name is Dale Ford. I have lived in Central California for 30 plus years now inbetween Patterson and Modesto its pretty rural mostly farms.
I never seen anything in the skys here till about 5 years ago. My father was a jet mechanic in the Navy during the Vietnam War on the U.S.S Enterprise ,and my stepdad is SMST in the Air National Guard at Whidbey Island in Washington. So i was pretty sure 5 years ago when i first laid eyes on this aircraft that appeared triangular in shape but the craft was very hard to see, I convinced myself i was seeing a stealth fighter. Saw these craft a few more times throughout these past years. Around March 17th this year I was unloading plywood in my driveway and a friend of mine i was with ,pointed behind me and said whats that.. I was shocked i barely was able to grab my iphone and snap a picture .. Just after i snapped a few shots he frantiically pointed again and said " another one . This second craft flew about 1/4 mile directly directly above me . These in no way were any planes of anykind, Im saying these things were sleek , quiet, they did emit a vibration and had some kind of lights on bottom thatmade them appear as a passenger plane...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Pizzled

Triangular? Now I favour a man-made (military) classified aircraft. Military is big at making UFO-like aircrafts, as it enables them to go anywhere unnoticed. I do believe in alien UFO, though, but I think this might be from military.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Sorry , about not introducing myself first.
The first pics were from the craft that flew over first ... The lights on the triangle are staggered.
At first I thought it was a jetliner that was going to crash because the lights are staggered it gives the appearance of a passenger jet.
Strobe lite on top right corner
|____|__|____|

|____|__|___|
Strobe light bottom left

Strobe simultaneous staggered folllowed by a single strobe
Almost dead center of the underbelly.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Pizzled

Hm, I just read your report.
I still favour military explanation... But then we would have to explain why the plane was so quiet.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pizzled
Sorry , about not introducing myself first.
The first pics were from the craft that flew over first ... The lights on the triangle are staggered.
At first I thought it was a jetliner that was going to crash because the lights are staggered it gives the appearance of a passenger jet.
Strobe lite on top right corner
|____|__|____|

|____|__|___|
Strobe light bottom left

Strobe simultaneous staggered folllowed by a single strobe
Almost dead center of the underbelly.

Got it.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Heres a pic directly underneath the second one . It was a rectangular port of some kind exhaust intake( who knows but it was similair to the one on the Concord , the passenger jet that use to fly fron N.Y. To Paris..

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I am positive that these were military, or some sort of private sector black ops man made craft.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Pizzled

Yeah, I think too. The thing that bothers me is, how did they succeeded in muffing the sound?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, interesting pics. Invest in a quality camera, maybe a decent tripod and get some more. Looking forward to your updates!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Pizzled

Welcome to ATS...buckle up, enjoy the ride...hands waving over your head, lets us know you are really having a good time.

Des

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
You could have supplied a link to info on the TR3B.
Such as this one:
www.bing.com...

Or this one where it was discussed here on ATS:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
There was a vibration and on the second craft i turned my iphone to record. I am worried about posting it because I read a thread here about 2 weeks ago and they said something to the extent of possible crime against homeland security , or getting charged with one.
This probably is gonna sound so silly but I sent a copy of video to my stepdad just trying to see what he might say about it from my iphone and now about 1 of 3 calls sounds in the very first 20 seconds like a fax machine goong haywire in my ear.. Idk why the hell that been happening.
My stepdad just got rushed off to Afghanistan . Received a Failure to deliver Daemon from email i sent to him...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Pizzled

Hm. Weird indeed.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I wont bother to get any photography equipment, because i would not have time to get it.
My biggest question is this?
Do you really think our goverment has or would harm a innocent civilain that happened to take video

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Pizzled

Depends. If that civilian has no ties and his name is not very known, they may take the chance. But I doubt they would do anything to you. Because the fact is, you officially took a photo of an UFO, which has a great possibility of being alien, too. You just didn't know when you took the photo. Harming you would prove to the world that the object was in fact military and that would blow the secrecy off. It would not be to their advantage.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join